• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paupu911

Re: Embarressing KH Moments.

Not beating Sephiroth in both games, now that's embarrassing. I mean, so many people say it's so easy! :56:

Radon

mofo

KH2s Sephiroth is easier but its still pretty darn hard. I managed to beat him though. :)

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

Not beating Sephiroth in both games, now that's embarrassing. I mean, so many people say it's so easy! :56:

Yeah well not being able to beat ANY optional bosses in KH 1 is embarresing.

And for KH 2 sephiroth just stay back a lot until he does the reaction command move block it strike him from behind. It is advisable to have Glide level 2 and high jump level 3 to block the sin harvest whatchumacalit. I just stuck in 5 elixirs and used them right after it. and when he throws you up just attack into the direction he teleports from and that cancels his attack and huirts him 2.

i got beaten like 20 times xC

You actually tried that many times? I quit after my 5 loss.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

No one was around so i wouldn't call this embarassing but when i first fought the ice titan i didn't know what to do so i tried to jump and hit him in the chest.:23:
You did better then me then. I just freaked out at first and tried to running away, right before I died though I found out Aero reflects his attacks somewhat. I'm such an idiot...

FaytLJake

Anyway, an embarrassing moment I had is when you play in Winnie the Pooh, and my mom came in and though I was playing a little kid's game (You know, those lame games they make that are like C rated or something).

This is my curse. :cry: When will it end??!!

DAMN YOU NOMURA AND YOUR ENTERTAINING CHILDREN FRIENDLY MINI-GAMES!

Dexel

Beyond hope

Dude, how do you lose to Sephiroth? KHI, I understand, but...KHII Sephiroth? That is sad.

The only person I ever met that couldn't beat him in KHI was my middle sister, but she beat him in KHII BEFORE ME. But then again, I was attempting the beat him at my lowest level with Sweet Memories.

So close...which reminds me of another moment of mine. *I sorta have a tendency to shout or say something sometimes when I'm playing a game. I took a full-hit from Sephiroth once and had 1 HP left. Said "Yowie" a bit too loud, and my sister rushed over to her room ( I was playing KHII in her room ATM ) and asked about yaoi.

Yeah...it took that much to shut me up and tell her what I said and from that day on, I stopped talking or making comments as I played...

*Yeah. Recognized this as I was playing ToA and started mimicking Luke. I didn't realize it until she pointed it out. I also have a tendency to remember some quotes and repeat them without thinking much about it at the most random times.

Apollo

Silver Member

Nothing has really ever happened to me. I don't really let it out I play KH, for that reason.

saix-insanefan

this did happen, considering how big of a fan i am. i was only 16 at the time:

(On the battle with Saix in KH2 after he dies...)

Me: *hugging TV and crying* NOOOOOO!!!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL HIM!!!!! DAMMIT SORA, YOU GO TO HELL AND BURN THERE, I HATE YOU!!!!!

(My dad walks in, stares at me like a freak)

Dad: *awkward silence* I'm gonna walk away now...

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

No one was around so i wouldn't call this embarassing but when i first fought the ice titan i didn't know what to do so i tried to jump and hit him in the chest.:23:

You're not alone. I tried hitting his legs, I tried using Fire on his chest and a few more before I finally went to Gamefaqs.:lol:

this did happen, considering how big of a fan i am. i was only 16 at the time:

(On the battle with Saix in KH2 after he dies...)

Me: *hugging TV and crying* NOOOOOO!!!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL HIM!!!!! DAMMIT SORA, YOU GO TO HELL AND BURN THERE, I HATE YOU!!!!!

(My dad walks in, stares at me like a freak)

Dad: *awkward silence* I'm gonna walk away now...

I was screaming "DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE!!!!" when I was fighting Demyx, "No,no,no,no,no!! don't dei!!!" when Replica was killing Zexion and "FOORRRRR ZEXIOOOONNNNN!!!!" When fighting Replica in Twilight Town. I was screaming so loud.:lol:

Knight3Roxas

Website
www.angelfire.com

getting my ass beat by Riku in the race... That was sad... And not to mention, getting my ass kicked by Guard Armor because I was too low a level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back