• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZexionsGirl6

Re: Embarressing KH Moments.

I thought Marluxia was a girl the first time I saw him...EVEN when I heard his voice...I still wasn't convinced XD And when I heard his name, "Marloosha"...I burst out laughing

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

mines pretty embarrassing
i was young
and i had just passed KH1 and watched the secret video deep dive
so i went to walmart and asked for KH2
and they giggled and recommended me KH1

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b

I thought Marluxia was a girl the first time I saw him...EVEN when I heard his voice...I still wasn't convinced XD And when I heard his name, "Marloosha"...I burst out laughing

lol----marloosha-------i laughed the first time i saw him because he had pink hair....and he has these flower type "powers"-and then- i heard him talk in his deep voice----i was laughing soo freaking hard!!!!!!!

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense

I was convinced that Marluxia was a girl, even when I heard his voice and they kept pn calling him a "he". I swore it was just a girl with a really deep voice and they called her by the wrong gender.

^P.S. I pwn with Meta Knight in Battle Brawl!^

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

One time I was having sex with my girlfriend and I screamed "OH YES KAIRI!" during orgasm. She looked at me weird.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

i thought marluxia was a girl

Me too!
When I played COM for the first time on my GBA I was like: "Woah! She has a cool name."

I probably have a few embarrassing moments.

1) I was playing KH2 and trying to defeat Xaldin. I got so pissed I was crying while fighting him. I was like: "You are such a fucking ugly bitch! I hate this." My dad walked in and just laughed.

2) This one happened to a friend: We were gawking at a display copy of Days so we ran inside to preorder and she tripped and fell flat on her face.

3) During choir practice we were taking a break and so me and friend were listening to my ipod while talking about what Kingdom Hearts was. Then I stood up and nearly yelled: NO! I know for sure that Kingdom Hearts if light!!! My two choir teachers looked at me and said: "Whats a Kingdom Hearts?"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

One time I was having sex with my girlfriend and I screamed "OH YES KAIRI!" during orgasm. She looked at me weird.

Your poor GF. She must have been so offended...Being called a bitchy pink wearing whore...

That was the second Kairi joke from you I've seen today.

Hm...There was the time I went to the park and me and my two friends who we nicknamed Kh characters because we were bored. I was Riku, Sora was one friend, and the other was Kairi. Then me and and my friend who is Sora proceeded to reenact the scene when Sora finds Riku while dissing Kairi. The park looked at us like we were fools.

Ever since then me and my friend who is Sora have been dishing out reasons why Kairi fails. She finally accepted it when she found out Sora says Riku's name more than Kairi in all KH games.

Which led us to shout in the halls of our school "OH SORA! I KNEW WE WERE FATED!" "RIKU! I LOVE YOU!" (and only two of our classmates got it and our teacher because she played KH)

Last edited:

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

lol----i laughed the first time i saw him because he had pink hair....and he has these flower type "powers"-and then- i heard him talk in his deep voice----i was laughing soo freaking hard!!!!!!!

Yeah. Me too. I never thought his voice would be so deep.
I laughed even harder when I tried watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and heard Bloo's voice (Bloo and Marluxia are voiced by the same person).

Radon

mofo

Lol once I was singing the song from Atlantica in KH2 at school and a girl who had played KH knew what it was. That was one embarrassing day. :p

HeartOfTheHero

i thought both Vexen and Marluxia were girls until the other characters started talking about them and said "he"

i'm ashamed of the fact that i hadn't beaten KH1 or KH2 until this past year, even though I had both games for quite a while, lol

TwilightLegends

like some ppl, i thought Marluxia's name was pronounced marlucksia.
then kh: REcom came out and i was all liek.
"*sigh*....f**ck."
OH SHI-

My most embarassing KH moment, is just now finding out I was pronouncing Marluxia wrong, I haven't really played Re:CoM a whole lot, so I didn't get up to any part with Marluxia yet.. :\

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

i thought both Vexen and Marluxia were girls until the other characters started talking about them and said "he"

I thought Vexen was a girl as well, but I wasn't completely sure on Marly. I just thought he was a possible girly-guy character. Although that was on CoM, and the screen was all small so I wasn't sure until they said the genders.

Anyway, an embarrassing moment I had is when you play in Winnie the Pooh, and my mom came in and though I was playing a little kid's game (You know, those lame games they make that are like C rated or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back