• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emo/Scene The new Hippie's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disluxia

Emos are much different.; Emo kids and scene kids both do things for style and they might say they don't but they do

I hang out with half the kids in the NJ scene I won't say my name though. But most of them are hella lame except the ones with eccentric music taste which is rare but it does come by sometimes

I'm one of the kids who people might call emo just cause I wear tight pants but im much more on the hippie side i don't give a shit on what i wear, i smoke weed, i'm always happy, all I want is peace most of the time. I'd call myself a hippie.

but what i'm trying to say mostly is no emos are not the new hippies cause if you look around there are still hippies they just dont try to stick out like lame scene kids do .

and btw all you dudes bashing on hippies. What did hippies ever do to you"?

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
No. Just no. Question: do you know what hippies stood for? Peace, love, freedom, equality, protecting the environment,etc. THEY DID SOMETHING WITH THERE LIVES. Emos, the ones i've met, don't read the newspapers, don't pay attention to the scientific research, don't care about the world around them. They like complaining and watching the latest <insert emo band here> video. It's an insult to the hippies, most of which went through hell for there beliefs, to call emos there equivalent .
So what you're saying is "ancient hippies" are like martyrs, whereas your stereotypical emo is a hypocrite.

I agree.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Emos are much different.; Emo kids and scene kids both do things for style and they might say they don't but they do

I hang out with half the kids in the NJ scene I won't say my name though. But most of them are hella lame except the ones with eccentric music taste which is rare but it does come by sometimes

I'm one of the kids who people might call emo just cause I wear tight pants but im much more on the hippie side i don't give a shit on what i wear, i smoke weed, i'm always happy, all I want is peace most of the time. I'd call myself a hippie.

but what i'm trying to say mostly is no emos are not the new hippies cause if you look around there are still hippies they just dont try to stick out like lame scene kids do .

and btw all you dudes bashing on hippies. What did hippies ever do to you"?

Same.
Though I quit weed a while back.

Got caught by my parents xD.
anyways. The relation between the emo and scene kids are just clothes.

Anyone thats "emo" is just overly emotional and its a state of mind.
Scene kids are the kids with the Band T's and tight jeans.. - Just a fashion trend.

Idk what I am. I honestly hate labels.. but I wear tight jeans and I have a few Band T's.
But I have more skate shirts than anything. and wear Emericas. Idk..

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Which is good, because you were intruding there anyway XD Also, you needed a lesson in humility, which you're about to get after this whole Iraq fiasco again.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Eh, subjective views. Objectively, USA needed a defeat.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
they made us lose the vietnam war
No they didn't. Low morale on our side and high Vietcong support and "vietnamization" made us lose.
i'm actually southern vietnamese, so that lesson in humility made my parents actually come here in a boat.
Not to be a jerk or anything: but do you know what was going on before the war started? South vietnam was poverty ridden, everyone hated the leadership, they had a coup, and they wanted to be one with north vietnam.(which had a strong properous economy) Your parents(or grandparents) probably wanted the north vietnamese to take over.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
No they didn't. Low morale on our side and high Vietcong support and "vietnamization" made us lose.
yeah, low morale by the hippies
Not to be a jerk or anything: but do you know what was going on before the war started? South vietnam was poverty ridden, everyone hated the leadership, they had a coup, and they wanted to be one with north vietnam.(which had a strong properous economy) Your parents(or grandparents) probably wanted the north vietnamese to take over.
so south vietnam was on america's side, why?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Bringing back to Topic:

I'm a PyroEmo.

EMO-Stands For Emotional-Means I get depressed, sad, or angry, etc., easily.

PYRO-Means 'fire', etc.

WEMO-Stands For Weapon Emotional-Like People Who Injure Themselves When They're Sad, Depressed, Angry, etc.

I'm EMOTIONAL and I JUST LIKE FIRE! I'M NO WRIST CUTTER AND I WON'T EVER BE SO YOU STEREOTYPE PEOPLE NEED TO SHADDUP AND THINK BEFORE YOU JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!:toungesmile:

Soory for Caps., just trying to get the message across...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back