• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emotional Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3 for the wii

The end of 358/2 days. Xion was Roxas's best friend, but he had no idea what was going on. He had no sense of who he was. That was sad.

The_Savage_Nymph

Sad scenes:

When Saïx asked for his heart in KH2, just before he died ... gets me every time. :'(

Funny scenes:

Roxas: "Xion! Who else will I have ice cream with?"
(Best. Line. Ever. I got tears in my eyes from laughter during Xion's death scene, as opposed to tears of sadness!)

Sora's funny face in KH.

Belle pwning Xaldin.

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

Sad scenes:

When Saïx asked for his heart in KH2, just before he died ... gets me every time. :'(

Yeah, throughout the game I was pretty pissed at Saix after Hollow Bastion, but then that scene kinda reveals how all he wanted was a heart, just like the others (except for Xemnas with his god complex)

Funny scenes:

Roxas: "Xion! Who else will I have ice cream with?"
(Best. Line. Ever. I got tears in my eyes from laughter during Xion's death scene, as opposed to tears of sadness!)

Honestly, I think he was just trying to keep himself from facing the fact that Xion was dying; he was just trying to avoid becoming distraught, ya know?

Sora's funny face in KH.

Yeah, one of the funniest scenes ever!

Belle pwning Xaldin.

Yup, shows that she's not one of those "sit on the sidelines and be rescued/protected" princesses.

iDOWN

Website
llforum.net
Still this day, the death of Axel makes me cry. This has been the only scene in the series that has made me cry. I do tend to get emotional when people cry in the game, such as Kairi finding the paopu fruit drawing, and Goofy's "death."

Also, Sanctuary - After the Battle always gets to me.

As for the laughing portion, I always enjoyed the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II when Hayner, Pence, and Olette's --- were gone! Not only the ---, but the WORD ---, too! My friend and I would always insert a random word in it's place like "pimples" or "base."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Honestly, I think he was just trying to keep himself from facing the fact that Xion was dying; he was just trying to avoid becoming distraught, ya know?

Pretty much. Though I much prefer the Japanese version of that scene since Axel was actually included in that line.
"Who else will I have ice cream with?" Oh I don't know Roxas, how about Axel?
"Let's have ice cream together again, the three of us!" Much better ;)

Yup, shows that she's not one of those "sit on the sidelines and be rescued/protected" princesses.

Belle is a badass.

Mog

Awards
When Mickey first appeared at the end of KH1,I welled up............

SM Shep

I've played through the Kingdom Hearts games many times (mostly KH I and KH II). Lots of scenes have give me a bit of a chill. The one that most recently got to me was in KH II at TWTNW when Sora, Kairi, and Riku are back together and Sora realizes that the man in the coat is Riku. That scene was masterfully directed.

Aria

braver by the minute
KH: Sora sacrificing himself, the entire ending basically, Deep Dive (holy shit that's awesome moment)

CoM: All of it >_< I felt so sad that Sora was losing all of his memories, and then I felt so bad for Namine

KH2: End of Roxas' story, Axel's death, Goofy's "death"(lol moment), Roxas/Axel remembrance scene

Days: Xion's death

Little_monster

k1: at the end when riku said take care of her and dissapered behind the door
kh2: world that never was i loved that world
kh chain on memories: riku's part(he was all alone basically so i felt bad)
kh:chain of memories at the end of rikus part when they were talking:
Riku: Neither. I'm taking the middle road.
DiZ: You mean the twilight road to night fall
Riku: No......its the Road to Dawn.(i almost cried)
kh chain of memories: riku replica
Kh 358/2: the part where riku and roxas meet(deep dive)

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
And yeah, in the KH1 scene where Sora stabs himself, I love the grin he does right before, made me crack up before crying.....

Which reminds me of the "funny face" Sora first does in Traverse Town.....one of the funniest scenes in the game! LOL

Oh yeah that was probably the most emotional scene to date. The music didn't help either, that's it, I'm going back & playing KH1 haha
I also remember that scene in olympus collisieum when phil was trying to move the stone thing & sora, donald & goofy's facial expressions. I laughed so hard when I first played it, too much!
Oh & mushu saying "panda lips" in KH2 was also quite hillarious when I first played it

Riku Fan1415

I also remember that scene in olympus collisieum when phil was trying to move the stone thing & sora, donald & goofy's facial expressions. I laughed so hard when I first played it, too much!

Yeah, he's like, "If you can't move this, you can't call yourself a hero!"
I'm like, "And yet, a guy who TRAINS heroes can't even move it? Phil's really let himself go..... -_-

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
KH1: When Sora sacrifices himself and Donald is yelling "Sora come back! Sora!" You can tell he is the only emotional one, and this got me really upset.

When Donald and Goofy ditch Sora.

When Kairi brings Sora back to human form was really uplifting I guess.

Days: When you find out everybody at Castle Oblivion is dead, and Roxas thinks Axel's dead too

When Axel hits Xion, and knocks her out, and when Axel fights Xion at the entrance to the mansion.

When Xion dies, "Who else will I eat ice cream with?"

CoM: When Sora completely forgets Kairi

When Repliku fights Sora for the first time.

When Axel kills Vexen.

When Lexaeus throws Riku into the ceiling!

Zexion's death.

In KH2: When Roxas finds Sora and says his summer vacation is over.

When Goofy "dies."

When Kairi hugs Sora.

When Sora is reunited with Riku.

When Roxas fights Sora.

When Ansem the Wise dies.

And Axel's death too.

forget-me-not

Okay, my top 10 scenes, and my reactions

1. I don't know why, but the opening scenes of Kingdom hearts always amaze me the first few times I see them. There was a period where I would just sit and rewatch the opening of KH II over... and over... and over... and over again.
2. When I was really young, the opening oh KH scared the s*** out of me. The entire Deep Dive creeped me out, but I loved it. And that huge whatchamacallit, the darkside! right, darkside. I thought that was the freakiest thing ever!
3. Riku, KH1 "I have some unfinished business with this puppet": =O lolz. Just... think about it for a sec.
4. Riku nearly all the way through KH1 pissed me off. I hated him. I wanted him to die.
But Riku all the way through COM made me want to cry, I felt so bad for him. He's such a tortured soul.
5. Riku when he's holding off Ansem, and when he tells Sora to "Take care of her." Always makes my heart go all warm and fuzzy in a sad kind of way. Both endings of KH made me really happy/sad.
6. When Sora finally saw Riku through Ansem... well, me and Sora pretty much had the same reaction. That moment was when I fell in love with him (Riku).
7. Roxas's ending always made me sad
8. Axel's death was wicked upsetting
9. When Sora stabs himself for Kairi. I was in shock. Oddly though, I didn't cry. The music for that scene was PERFECT.
10. The only time I have ever cried during a KH scene was Xion's death. And I don't even know why. I didn't even like Xion that much. And then Roxas had to mess it up with his ice cream line, I was so pissed. I pretty much cried through the rest of the game though.

Bonus:
Possibly the most satisfactory moment in my gaming life was when i FINALLY defeated Sephiroth in KH2. It took me around three weeks to level up, get ultima weapon, level up more, obtain glide ability, read all the help I could find on the web, and then level up even more until I finally kicked his silver hairy ass!!! muwhahaha! My sister thought I was going to have to be sedated. I was SO excited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back