• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the line! (exclusive RP!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He blinked as he saw her coming and put the raised hand up to her, palm facing her as there was crack and snap in the air, and suddenly a huge white force was heading towards her, to repel her back, hurt her if it could. " What is life if you do not try, right?" He smiled agreeing even though this was a life or death battle.

-Larxene-

Falling into the deep abyss, a forever void of not
Aleny smacked into a wall. "Ow. That hurts. Why are you trying to kill me anyways? Is it over that stupid door that I'm supposed to protect? All it does is give me grief. I'd like to-" She cut off and shook her head. She stood back up and faced Kurayami. "Is that all you have?" She said horsely. "Are you a mercenary or are you trying to kill me for the heck of it?" She asked.

OOC: I've got to go. Might be on tomorrow.

Lord of Chaos

OOC: kk

He shrugged a bit as he smiled as if he were feigning ignorance. " Well, it has something to do with that door, except, that I am trying.. to how would you say.. be on the heartless side.. I have my reasons for being with them. They do not hurt me, I help them, and in return.. I can do this.." He raised his hand up and smiled. " Neo-shadows..arise.." six of them slowly came from the ground surrounding her.

-Larxene-

"Is that really fair? I want to destroy the friggin' thing, and you want to open it to darkness. Why don't you just go attack someone who is trying to open it to the light?" She exclaimed. She raised Deepercut above her head and threw it at a heartless, and with her telekinesis, she made it boomerang around the circle, then back to her hand. "It's a door for pete's sake. And you are killing me over it?"

Lord of Chaos

He smiles. " As they say in the assassin biz, we need no witnesses.. sorry, my... beautiful little vixen, but you are a witness. You need to die." He raised his hand again as he went into a fighting stance, prepared to take her on.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked and eyed her suspiciously. Only once before had someone done this, and they had played a trick, and tried taking him down with them. He sort of relaxed his stance, but still prepared for anything as he watched her, and slowly walked towards her, his blades on his hands. " I will make this quick..so sorry, I really don't want to do this..but I must." He was being sincere when he said that. He was not a huge fan of killing, though he was ruthless. Torture was his cup of joe. He raised the blades in the traditional stance as he approached her.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Jalen rode through the rain soaked streets not giving any regard for the traffic laws. Poppin wheelies in between cars and pulling stoppies and such. Not to mention the speeding. He thjen pulled a phone out of his pocket adn dialed Kura's number, "Dude you kill her yet? I'm already done."

-Larxene-

"Just answer me one thing first. Who sent you? You said you were an assasin, and normally they are for higher. Who sent you?" Aleny asked without blinking. She had feinted giving up before, and it normally worked. This time it's going to be hard. She thought to herself. She noticed his phone ringing.

Lord of Chaos

He smiled a bit, about to answer her when he grabbed the phone. " No, I want to have some fun first dammit now go about your own jobs.." He muttered as he clicked it off and looked at her. " Simple. I am an assassin, a rogue assassin if you wish to call me that. I only work for myself or the dark forces. " He brought the blades up, and suddenly leapt into the air, slashing twice with the left, once with the right, then with both at the same time in an X shape.

-Larxene-

Aleny jumped back a little. One of the blades had scratched her arm. "I said kill me, not scratch me. Who was that?" She said pointing to his phone. Aleny secretly glanced at her sword on the ground several yards away. Just a little longer. Aleny thought. She took one more step back, and summoned her sword, white side facing her, so if it did actually hit Kura, it wouldn't hurt him, but actually heal him slightly. Sometimes that made people feel... guilty for what they were doing.

DragonRiku

(OoC: yes.... look at the first page... character's name is Rian. I was the first to reply. He's the hopeless one who can get any friends... I just haven't had much time to check everything... what with my exams coming soon.

EDIT: pm me, and i'll post tomorrow, must sleep now!)

Lord of Chaos

He blinked and felt as it healed him some.. whatever injuries he did have. He shook his head as a sudden thought came over him.

What am I doing? This is nonsense.. you are fighting for the wrong side. If anything you should help this girl..

He shook his head again as he looked at her, a touch of the lost innocence brought back to him... for no one would know how long. He looked at his hands. " What have I done..." He suddenly looked appauled and then looked at her. " Sorry, Aleny. Accept my apologies.." He bowed low. " You may.. kill me if you wish, after the sins I have commited, I deserve it.."

-Larxene-

OOC: Sorry... didn't see that post there. Me and ZTM are fighting and Lionheart06 is somewhere...

IC: "No. I will not kill. Your apologizes have been accepted. Stand up. Let's go for some... coffee, I must explain something to you." She stated. Normally, they just killed themselves, but this one was different. It didn't look like he was faking it, and she really didn't want to kill anyone. "Come on Kura." She said, her hand outstretched. She resheathed Deepercut, putting it away for hopefully a long time.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked, something trying to come up from deep inside. KILL HER was all it said. He shook his head at it as he gave her his hand slightly nervously as he followed her along, just nodding. " yes.. Aleny."

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Of course Jalen had done what his partner suggested. There was a venue where a certain buisness mogul was supposed to be. He then parked his bike next to the buildingacross the street. After which he took the elevator to the top floor which also was a very good vantage point. He then materialised what looked like a PSG1 sniper rifle. He then set it up adn waited for his next target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back