• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the line! (exclusive RP!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRiku

Rian, sitting alone in the café, wore a gloomy look on his face. He had spotted two suspicious characters walking into the building and up to the counter. The female's sword had a strange aura around it that disappeared after a while. The male, who wore many shades of blue and carried two lethal looking half-rings, had followed. Rian was especially suspicious of him. After a few minutes of inspection from where he was sitting, he returned to drinking his coffee, sighing after every two or three sips.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He blinked wondering. " I think maybe... a steamer ( steamed milk with a flavor topped with whip cream) ... bernatti flavor. " He smiled a bit as he sat there, his mind replaying everything that had happend in his head. Already he knew he was meant to be evil. In fact after the drink he was going to kill her.. but why? After all, she never really did anything to him. In fact... he sort of liked her. He shook off that thought quickly as his drink was brought to him. He sipped it silently as he finally confessed to her. " Sorry my friend, but after this drink, I may kill you.. I have not decided yet. But for now, we are simply..friends, having a drink, able to exchange information or greetings as we please, agreed?" He had an odd yet simple and true friendly smile on his face. He whispered to her so only she could here. " By the way someone is watching us.."

-Larxene-

Falling into the deep abyss, a forever void of not
"I sensed that." She whispered back. "I must explain something to you." She began in a low tone. "You came after me to kill me, the reason, I believe is 'the door' to Kingdom Hearts." She began explaining. "My sword, temporarily, made you stop wanting to kill me. If you wish to ever feel like yourself again, you will withdraw your last statement." She threatened. "Now. We have that out of the way... how old are you?"

DragonRiku

Rian couldn't help but listen in to all the conversations that were going on around him. It was difficult but he managed to make out a few words. This is what he done whenever he was bored, alone, or just plain curious, which is all the time. The conversation that interested him most was that between the two people that had walked in together. It was not as though he wished to eavesdrop, it just happened naturally. He stared into his cup whilst listening to various things about killing, evil and one particular mention of 'Kingdom Hearts'.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked thinking of that sword again. " I would not let the mistake happen again, I assure you, now that I know what it does. for the record, I am seventeen. " He smiled a bit sitting back as he drunk deeply from his hot drink and sighed. " How old are you."

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
JAlen stood there still waiting for his target, "There he is." Then man was exiting the venue adn was about to enter his limo. Unfortuneatly he now had a inch wide hole in his head. Jalen then made the rifle dissappear and was off. He was soon at the bottom flor of teh building adn back on his motorcycle preparing to ride off to a nearby cafe. Upon arrival he parked his bike across the street, he then noticed Kura talking to someone...a girl no less. Smiling he decided to call and sak him over the phone, "So who is she?"

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he got up to follow her out and his phone rang. He smiled a bit looking at her, his drink finished as well. " I just met her...in the cafe.. we are going for a walk. See you later man, have fun. " He laughed a bit as he followed Aleny, putting on a good show. Albeit if he was going to kill her or not, he needed information first.

Lord of Chaos

He nodded slightly as he walked off. " Follow me.." He lead her around a few corners, down two alleyways, to an old cottage sitting in the middle of a city block, but back in an alley. It seemed old and broken down from the outside. He lead her inside, where, to anyones amazement, it was clean, and surprisingly well kept, looking brand new. " sorry have to make it look old and unused.." He took off his outer robes ( the ones in the picture) revealing a black long shirt and black pants. He sighed as he sat down, putting his weapons on the table.

Lord of Chaos

He nods slowly and rethinks everything. " Alright, first, explain your actions, why are you trying for the door? " He said as he sat back, pulling up a nice large foot rest and placed his feet on it as he made a steeple formation with his hands, watching her carefully. " after you answer that, I would like to know if there is.. any way I could change your mind?"

-Larxene-

"I might as well start at the beginning..." Aleny began. "When I was young, I was always picking fights, with those who seemed to be doing wrong. I was around... 10 years old or so. My parents were approached by several of the protectors of the door, back when there were many. They found out that I had been chosen to defend the door. They fell into unexplicable rage. So, they abandoned me, beside the door. Someone tried to open the door, exposing me to- something, I don't know what, and my powers were formed. So, I have been with the door ever since. It is a curse. I hope that answers your first question." Aleny sighed. "As for the second, do you want to open the door to darkness?" She asked.

Lord of Chaos

He sighs a bit. " Well, see... when I was very small.. " he looked down at the fire in the small fireplace, smiling with a bit of a sad touch. " I had had a fairly normal childhood at first. When I was seven however, on my 7th birthday, these two.. people came. One was known as Arino and the other was Methaulus. They told me that they were here to recruit me for a purpose, that I was perfect for it." He sighed a bit as he looked back to her for a moment. " I said no, and my parents wanted to keep me there, but they killed my parents.. and abducted me. I was tortured, my.. heart turned black, taught to kill. They said that someone like me had the power to open the door, and if I did, I would get to see my parents finally. " He sighed a bit as he looked down. " I then found out the truth on my sixteenth birthday. I was a.. well what you were, a chosen for the door. However, at a young enough age, a chosen can be turned to fit whoever. It just so happens that I was turned dark. " He looked down a moment later. " I killed those two, out of revenge, but also as a sign I passed my final test, but knew my plan was set that I would have to open the doors to darkness.. I know I may not see my parents, but that is not the point. I want to consume the world in darkness.." He sighed again. His heart truly was dark now, the feelings and emotions and innocence he felt long ago gone.

" That does not answer my question. Is there any way to..persuade you."

Lord of Chaos

He looked down for a moment before he looked back at her. " the reason I ask.. is because..well, to be honest, I would not like to see someone like you die. not that I like you or anything. " He looked down for a moment as he looked back." It's just.. you have um...potential. " He tried to smile, though it was something he was not very much used to as he nodded slowly.

-Larxene-

"Potential?" She mumbled sarcastically. "I will have to consider some things..." She stated. She began thinking things through. She didn't care what happened either way.

OOC: If someone stepped up as a really good person, like a door-defender, then I will be evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back