• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending Movie/Secret Teaser Trailer *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Ok, I think people would get mad at me, and deny what I am saying. But I watched the ending--the 3 knights, and my brother has found that only the centre knight is male and the other 2 next to him are women. The knight in the purple armor sure is a woman. But the other knight, the way he/she walks is also like a woman. Now I know people will so deny it, as I did when my brother pointed it out, because we all feel as if those 3 have to be Sora, Riku and Kairi.

But I've watched this over and over again and I'm starting to feel as if my brother is right.

Please don't get mad at me. I am still...new.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
When I watched the video for the first time, I did a double-take... especially because the third knight also looked like a woman... I'd like to think it's the trio, but 'OMG, it's a girl!' was my first thought. Let's have some analyzers come in here and see if this is true or not...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
No I don't So....

The Knight in the middle and the one on the right have both male figures and the Knight on the Left had you Woman armor in the chest...>_>

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
But the one knight that you (and even me) thought was a male, had curves and walked like a woman too. I watched it so many times. Swaying hips!

Last edited:

Lil_RiKu

There is two girls and one guy they are not sora riku and kairi.It would be stupid like how Goku of a DBZ who i thought overpowerd everyone.Sora would be in his 4th game.I hink that it will be like FF where they have new main characters.Plus Kairi isnt a keyblader.

Hybrid Keyblade

You know RPG Master...I dont think I've ever seen you spell "Kairi" correctly. KH3 could easily be the final chapter of KH..Like..Matrix was a trilogy lol.

louis

In one of these threds they say kari helps sora fight by using a keyblade so i gess she can use one

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well, Kairi did say "This time I'll fight!" but how do you know that it will be in that war? Besides, it seems like the knight in the center IS the only guy. I watched it 5 times already, and like I said before, the knight looks so much like a woman! Maybe this thing is in the future? When there's a new keyblade master or something? I dunno. But the were definately 2 women knights there.

Hybrid Keyblade

yeah..they both sway their hips..cept the tall middle one..his keyblade is huge..and it doesnt even look like a key..it has little things extending from the blade on outwards on both sides..looks like it could hurt.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
So...this means that it's not gonna be Sora, Riku and Kairi, right?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Personally I think it's a whole new cast. New Keybladers to replace Kairi, Sora and Riku. Given how KH2 ends, it seems like there story is over.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
holy crap thats right, i never realized 2 of them have womens shape and well of course the one in the middle is a man

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yeah! Isn't it so weird that we thought that they were Sora, Riku and Kairi? Hehe...

dejah

:|
lol i just found out that bit too...
and was like.. o_O
kairi?? a keyblade? ...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, weird enough as it is, looks like they made everyone a keyblade weilder now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back