• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Woman - A Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
There was a flame-ridden thread when someone suggested that the EM was possibly not an M at all. I thought about it a little bit, and they might have been onto something.

1 - A Note- The Enigmatic Man is a fan name, he has never been called this by any KH2 official, he was just called the "Unknown"

2 - The Theory - In DD/ASAS The Order member sitting on the rock says to the GEU "He looks just like you." In Final Mix, the EM says "You look just like him," If you compare these two lines, the general understandign would be that that is the EM sitting on the rock. (this was the consensus in every DD/ASAS analysis)
Now, If you study the Sitting EM's face, it has a very feminine jawline, not just girly as if on a nomura-designed boy, but a girl's face. In recent trailers (that we have not yet seen) there has been a female order member seen in Hollow Bastion, and the EM just so happens to be the Order Member in the center of the five in the Hollow BAstion group. Maybe, just in an off chance in hell maybe, the Enigmatic Man is an enigmatic WOMAN.

Flame on guys!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Wheres this pic of EM where looks like a woman... show us and i havent seen EM with any breasts yet.. you can see that hes a man by looking at the pic where there are 5 of them standing around hes the one in the middle... and theres no breasts on him... unless he/she is flat cheasted... and he doesn't have a thin waist...and if im correct... in FM you can hear his voice... im just guessing that one...i have really played FM

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It can't be, cuz the EM is the Unknown in Hallow Bation. The one standing in the middle, with the others to his side. It's a man, trust. When you ogle women enough you can tell if it's a girl or not. The women neo's hav thin waists, and a nice rack, however, the EM's shoulders are broader than Lexeaus' shoulders. meaning not only is he a man, but a biiigggg buff dude

Awards
no spamming B4KH2. but maybe i don't think it could be a woman because you don't see the EM having any other woman features other than his jawline but good observations:)

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
1) it is not confirmed that the SU is EM
2) I don't see the jawline being female from that position
3) the Order members with their hoods on, almost look alike only minor differences are seen in the outline, but those can confuse people as some were with Vexen

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
fantasygurl1227 said:
who or what is EM sorry i will get majorly flamed for this but i really don't know and i didn't finish com ( i hate that game its so boring)

OMG heh.. Every time I see that.. It reminds me of a gay person. Not your pst Fatasygurl, but the OMG thing. Anyways.. The EM showed up in HB only in KHFM. In KHII trailers the EM with the XIII O is in the center in HB. heh hope you got that.The EM faild to be in KHCoM but will reprise his role in KHII. IDK. BTW...Thats all I got.

Last edited:

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
einon_san said:
OMG heh.. Every time I see that.. It reminds me of a gay person. Not your pst Fatasygurl, but the OMG thing. Anyways.. The EM showed up in HB only in KHFM. In KHII trailers the EM with the XIII O is in the center in HB. heh hope you got that.

hihihi even more abbreviations for fantasygörl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back