• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ESRB Birth By Sleep Report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

It's this:

{spoilers} {/spoilers}

Only instead of {}, you put []
It should look like this:

AQUA'S A GIRL!

AQUA'S A GIRL?!?!?! OMGWTFBBQ? Dude, I seriously didn't know that... well he-I mean she, was pretty sexy for a man... Does she make any sammiches in the game? 8D

Ikkin

Bronze Member
There wasn't blood. I paused every frame and saw no blood. Sure it gave him a scar... but so what? Scar from Lion king had a scar, and Xigbar in KH2 had a scar. All there was was a black darkness spot on his head. That and you never really see his eye getting shot because Braig covers his left eye... so really, it's not gruesome at all.

The dark splotches where his scar ends up might "just" be darkness, but it still looks an awful lot like he's got blood dripping down his face if you catch a glimpse of it at normal speed. Which I presume was the intention. (I'd imagine the same intention is in play regarding the darkness that fountains out of his eye before he covers it up)

...and, actually, they [i]do[/i] show him get hit. They just kept the eye itself off-camera by having him fall backwards. =P

But, no, it's not gruesome, just double-take inducing. Not really sure how the ESRB tends to handle things like that.

leonidus

Thank you starfoxx.

Anyway, as I tried to say it before, I think the scene with Terranort holding Aqua's neck will be done with some sort of "force grab."

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Thank you starfoxx.

Anyway, as I tried to say it before, I think the scene with Terranort holding Aqua's neck will be done with some sort of "force grab."

I really, really doubt they're going to change that. I mean, Riku Replica grabbed Zexion the same way. The only "problem" there is fangirls making everything sexual, even when it so clearly isn't.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
One cutscene depicts a man sinking a keyblade into his chest as a burst of light appears. A female character's breasts jiggle slightly during cutscenes.

They mention that...but not a man getting shot in the eye by a blast of dark fire (i don't know it needs spoilers)

I'm starting to think they pay too much attention to things...and take somethings too literal.

especially because
A female character's breasts jiggle slightly during cutscenes.

That still makes me laugh.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When have Aqua's breasts ever jiggled?
Link?

Imo, they don't. If they did, I don't think they could've gone unnoticed by the entire fandom until ESRB mentioned it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
When have Aqua's breasts ever jiggled?
Link?

The only way you'll ever notice it is if you're a perv who likes to stare at women's breats all day. I guess if you loop an animation of Aqua running and you stare at her then you may see it... but really I don't see why ESRB is making such a big deal about it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I personally don't believe the dev team would go through the trouble of rigging her breasts anyways. Though I guess since they move with her upper body, it creates the illusion that they jiggle? That's the only excuse I can come up with :\

Has ESRB ever mentioned this kinda thing in other games?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
All. The. Time. They are like grammar nazis but fifty times worse with a "hollier-than-thou" attiutude, who, in modern days, are incredibly PC and wusses.

Typical. I never bothered with them until recently, so I was curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back