• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternity's Gate {Sign-ups}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stark

Bronze Member
He already asked her to reserve him a spot, so i believe his temp is acceptable.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Yes, SF is accepted! Its up and rolling so lets make this a good rp! Thank you for choosing one of my rps and if any girls want to join they still can.. just post a temp. To everyone else, finish temps before posting, PLEASE!!! Ok, see you in the rp!

Lady Aino

Name: Gracie Jyoti

Weapons: A large silver trident carved with the symbols of her village.
Special skills: Gracie has mastered the essential basics of healing white magic and also the ability to use water spells. She refuses to learn any other kind of magic and instead continues to focus on the spells she has to make them even more powerful.

Bio: Bells were ringing in the distance and everyone in the small village of Eden was gathering together for one of the biggest events of the new season. The day was beautiful. The sky was a bright blue without a single cloud and even the nearby ocean seemed to calmer, as if it too, were taking part in the joy of the day.

Even though these memories were a little over two years ago, Gracie remembers it just as if it were yesterday. She was nineteen years old and it was the morning of her wedding. She was marrying the man of her dreams; a young and handsome fishermen by the name of Caleb Jyoti. Together they were going to live out a long and happy life filled with joy and lots of children. But for Gracie those days never came. She never got to walk down the aisle, or kiss her new husband, or even get to say ‘I love you’ just one more time.

The government raided the village burning and destroying everything in their path. Only the girls and younger women were spared. All the men and older women were either killed on sight or rounded up to be pushed into the deepening ocean. Gracie watched in horror as she watched those she loved dearly die. Even though she and Caleb never wed, she took his name as a way to forever honour him.

When all was said and done, Gracie awoke to find herself in a large lab with several people surrounding her. They were poking and prodding her as if she were some type of animal up for display. She tried to fight but between the restraints she was in and the drugs they had given her it was completely useless. Through the grogginess she heard the scientist say that she was a ‘negative’ and a ‘complete waste to their studies’. One even suggested that they kill her to simply get rid of her. But a deep voice interjected suggesting that she stay to help take care of all the girls in the building.

And so two years have passed and Gracie has become well known through out the fortress as a ‘mother’ like figure. She takes care of all the girls providing them with comfort and love, as well as the other necessities such as food, water, clothing and bedding. Gracie hopes to someday escape and help save the others as well.

Appearance: Gracie

Anything else: Even though Gracie posses no outstanding qualities that the scientists are looking for, they still perform tests and experiments on her from time to time. On the under side of her left wrist she has a tattoo that states “A001”. She isn’t sure what is means or stands for.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name: "Chainz" the Jester

Weapon/ special skills:

Bloodlust: A desperation ability. "Chainz" will conjour any remaining energy that is left within his body in order to go into a sort of trance. With his eyes illuminating with a shade of black, his speed and sense of reaction will increase greatly. Not to mention his strength will have a drastic increase as well but there is still a downside. Due to the Bloodlust, "Chainz" relentless behavior will cause him to have a lack of defense considering he will have more of a "All-Out" strategy to his fighting.

Chainz(Weapon): The Jester's infamous weapon. It is also the reason why he had been given such a ridiculous name. Two 9 inch sickles lie at each end of a somewhat long platinum chain, giving the Jester a wide sense of variety when it comes to a battle. There are many possibilities that he can easily take care of his foes, his usual sense of fighting is having the chain wrapped around both wrists.

Bio: As cliche as it may sound, "Chainz" the Jester has an unknown history. If there were any researches done on him, there would be nothing of him found at all. The guy doesn't even have a birthplace or even parents at that. The only known information about "Chainz" is that he was not given birth but instead was simply placed within Trentel by an unknown force of some sort, having a purpose in this world. Without any knowledge of the inhabitants of Trentel, "Chainz" wanders the land in search for a mere girl named Sasaria. If she were found then the Jester would carry on with his tasks and duties. But whatever his purpose may be, who knows what may happen if he were to confront this girl. . .

Appearance:
chainztheclown.jpg

Last edited:

Stark

Bronze Member
Well im confused now. Isnt RC move PPing since he gave me no chance to avoid the attack?? I already had a move planned but it would mess up GoD's post. Ill just try to post and see what happens.

Stark

Bronze Member
I cant now since GoD posted saying you pushed him. I will just continue on from what has happened already.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Man, you guys sure have gotten far. Sorry for not posting yet, I'll catch up in reading then hopefully put myself into all this.

*Edit: Got it up, figured I get AOD back on into this as well.

Last edited:

Lady Aino

Not a whole lot has really happened. Basically D10 has been freed. Her, Jet, and Gracie are now in the tunnels of the fortress.

See not too much :] If you read the posts I'm sure you'll be able to get a basic understanding. Some of it is a little confusing but I figure you can get it.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Not a whole lot has really happened. Basically D10 has been freed. Her, Jet, and Gracie are now in the tunnels of the fortress.

See not too much :] If you read the posts I'm sure you'll be able to get a basic understanding. Some of it is a little confusing but I figure you can get it.

Yeah I got a basic idea right about now. I already posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back