• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Ethnic Woman's Sexy Playground ~ "Spock Central"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. The site is getting a bit irritating and boring, so he isn't coming on as much.

I'm good! Just finished watching Merlin and now I'm trying to find something to entertain myself with. I was playing Duodecim but I got lazy.

You?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I like what Enix did with duodecim, my friend got a hacked version prior to it's release (Hacking is legal in canada) and I tried it. I loved playing as Lightning and Vaan the most.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love how Merlin practically deals with real life issues in an indirect way. Magic can be code for homosexuality (depending on the way you look at it) and the fears people have for revealing their sexuality, and how others think it is evil. Or bullying, like in this episode. Friendship in others, family, morality and the right thing to do, and I could go on.
My sister keeps making jokes about Merlin being Arthurs "personal man-servant"

I like what Enix did with duodecim, my friend got a hacked version prior to it's release (Hacking is legal in canada) and I tried it. I loved playing as Lightning and Vaan the most.

I'mma be moving to Canadia ;)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Fringe got renewed for a 4th season! So happy because all the shows I watch ended last year. This is one of the few shows i watch on TV.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Okay, I've added Shinra to the list, but IDK if I've missed anyone along the way. Most recent person listed besides Shinra is Kiba.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, I've added Shinra to the list, but IDK if I've missed anyone along the way. Most recent person listed besides Shinra is Kiba.

Yay! And Shinra is the only new member. :D

MR. THEART! -glomp-

Fringe got renewed for a 4th season! So happy because all the shows I watch ended last year. This is one of the few shows i watch on TV.

YES! -dances-

My sister keeps making jokes about Merlin being Arthurs "personal man-servant"

That reminds me of a fic I just read. o_o

I'mma be moving to Canadia ;)

Same. Canada is the best place.

Vaan is the most fun in my opinion~

Guys. I just thought...if Vincent was in Dissidia, how would they pull off having Chaos inside of him, or would this be after that godawful FFVII sequel?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I was thinking about that, I think that's probably why they didn't involve him...and If they did, how'd they come up with such a thing? I think his HP attacks would be inspired from DoC and his EX mode from FF7, call it 'limit break' with a black and red aura and then his EX burst could be like Yuna's except with all his limit break summons.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Unless one of the earlier cycles involved Chaos being inside of Vincent...or one of those later cycles

I like that idea~

200168_1776400901927_1596489364_1692032_3608873_n.jpg

Opinion on this, anybody?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I found my wallet today!

It was lost for 2 weeks, and it still has all my money in it ($32). I can buy the 3rd birthday now (I know its $40 but i'll find the money somewhere). I haven't bought a psp game since bbs.

Zul

Awards
Out of sheer curiosity, what did you think of Zachary Quinto's spock? I didn't see the new Star Trek but I saw ZQ as Sylar from Heroes a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back