• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent Dusk

I don't understand why they need to make new DSes? A lot of people have bought the original so why a new one?*whoot* over 500 posts!

Here's a simple equation for you:

Nintendo fanboys + will buy whatever they're told to / so Nintendo makes a new system they've made twice already = and nintendo can make more money.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Every system gets upgrades. That's just how it works.

A

Audo

Um, the majority of DS buyers are new customers - not fanboys.

Advent Dusk

Sorry, R-K, you're right. I shouldn't have been so brash. I just found out DSi games don't work on the old DS, which would motivate anyone.

Serves me right for not actually scrolling down.

Last edited:

Faris

Perfect Harmony
sooo. how do you think the different worlds will effect roxas?

we essentially know that beauty and the beast will make him feel love.

i think each world will reveal a different emotion/aspect of the heart. eg love, happiness, anger, hate etc

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Scenario Mysteries Interview said:
Question: Please confirm some things about Castle Oblivion. In the additional event “The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep”, you can gather from Xigbar and Zexion’s conversation that Castle Oblivion existed in the Inbetween Realm before the birth of the Organization. The Organization then found it and used it for experiments about memories and to look for the Chamber of Awakening, right?

Nomura: Yes. Since their conversation was about Marluxia’s entry, they discovered the Castle before that. In fact, its use [Castle Oblivion's], according to Secret Ansem Report 7, was for only 13 Organization Members. Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion, but as she and Roxas were born at the same time, half of the Organization moved to the Castle.

So liek yes. Donno if this was posted before or not, but just a funny tidbit about how come, despite having Xion and thus - 14 members, the Org ended up staying as Org 13, and possibly more reason why Namine never became a member - not only would she have disrupted the balance, being "another" 14th member, but the number really was connected to Castle Oblivion itself, something Namine already had ties to o,o

A

Audo

So liek yes. Donno if this was posted before or not, but just a funny tidbit about how come, despite having Xion and thus - 14 members, the Org ended up staying as Org 13, and possibly more reason why Namine never became a member - not only would she have disrupted the balance, being "another" 14th member, but the number really was connected to Castle Oblivion itself, something Namine already had ties to o,o
They didn't have Xion before CoM I don't believe.
Nami probably didn't become a member because she was more useful as a tool than as part of the team.
And i dont see how the number is connected to CO since CO was not made by the Organization =/

Olfz well my bads~
would you like to tell me wheres the other camera is at?
or is it still a mystery because one is on top of the DSi
On the inside, and it's a video camera.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They didn't have Xion before CoM I don't believe.
Nami probably didn't become a member because she was more useful as a tool than as part of the team.
And i dont see how the number is connected to CO since CO was not made by the Organization =/

In fact, its use [Castle Oblivion's], according to Secret Ansem Report 7, was for only 13 Organization Members.

"Only 13 Organization Members". Taken out of context? probably. But it still makes me wonder if they didn't prod around the Castle and found out they needed 13 Members or something. So a 14th was unnecessary.

A

Audo

But only 6 were in it, so i don't think that has to do with it.
I think it could just be a translation thing.
Like it should say:
"In fact, its use, according to Secret Ansem Report 7, was for only Organization XIII Members"
See? All it needed was a switching of the number and suddenly it has a different meaning.
I think this is most likely the case than "ONLY 13 MEMBERS AND NO MORE" kind of thing.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But only 6 were in it, so i don't think that has to do with it.
I think it could just be a translation thing.
Like it should say:
"In fact, its use, according to Secret Ansem Report 7, was for only Organization XIII Members"
See? All it needed was a switching of the number and suddenly it has a different meaning.
I think this is most likely the case than "ONLY 13 MEMBERS AND NO MORE" kind of thing.

Well, they were still mastering the Castle, weren't they? so it could've been a process.
And I admit it could be the translation, I was just throwing up a possibility. And if that's the case, we can expect some CO explanation in Days. Yey <3

A

Audo

Well, they were still mastering the Castle, weren't they? so it could've been a process.
And I admit it could be the translation, I was just throwing up a possibility. And if that's the case, we can expect some CO explanation in Days. Yey <3
I think it is obvious that CO will get some exposure in Days (thank god).
Especially with both:
-Scene between Axel and Saix with Saix telling him there is a traitor at CO he needs to kill
-Scene between Axel and Roxas where he tells him that he needs to go to CO tomorrow.

Playing in CO via Days would be fun. :3
Grr i can't wait, there are so many things they can explain/do with Days it's crazy. I hate how people are so quick to label it as fanservice instead of noticing all of the opportunities to get new info and what not.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Grr i can't wait, there are so many things they can explain/do with Days it's crazy. I hate how people are so quick to label it as fanservice instead of noticing all of the opportunities to get new info and what not.

They're trying to hide how excited they are to see more AkuRoku. It's the main attraction. Denial is a deep river in Egypt, it's easy to get lost in it ;3

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
I think it is obvious that CO will get some exposure in Days (thank god).
Especially with both:
-Scene between Axel and Saix with Saix telling him there is a traitor at CO he needs to kill
-Scene between Axel and Roxas where he tells him that he needs to go to CO tomorrow.

Castle Oblivion is gonna serve as home base I imagine. It's where Roxas will probably receive most of his missions and what not. Plus all the Orgy members hanging out there, it's practically unavoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back