• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ohhhh. That is one of the creepiest relationships to date, well in NA sense.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, but that one was a given. There wern't any side-couples in it, One non creepy couple per KH is what I look forward to.

That's because there weren't too many characters around for there to be side-couples XD you had Sora running after Namine and occasionally weeping over Repliku not liking him. The only other people around were Donald, Goofy and Jiminy and let's not get into potential couples there.
Arguably, however, one can and many do say that Larxene had more than enough potential with both Axel and Marluxia, so saying no side-couples existed isn't right.
It's just that unlike most other KH games, we didn't have 'SoKai' as the would be fact while the writing and interaction actually presented us with other logical options, creating 'side-couples' or what not. We had SoNami as the fact and the based writing, and no one else really get that much attention.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Arguably, however, one can and many do say that Larxene had more than enough potential with both Axel and Marluxia, so saying no side-couples existed isn't right.

LarAxMar. XD.

That would make her Larxene: The Savage Nymph The Whore XD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So uh like yeah.

For all the people that say Xion's Kairi-related because they might look alike.

Aqua-Kairi.png

Har har. Go go game graphics.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So uh like yeah.

For all the people that say Xion's Kairi-related because they might look alike.

Aqua-Kairi.png

Har har. Go go game graphics.

To be fair, there is the whole name thing tying them together. Therefore, I still think they have some sort of connection, but whatever, point made.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I don't think they're physically related to each other. I think they all have similar name meanings to signify that Sora, Riku, and Kairi are the next trio of heroes, the successors of Ven, Terra, and Aqua. But I could be wrong.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think they're physically related to each other. I think they all have similar name meanings to signify that Sora, Riku, and Kairi are the next trio of heroes, the successors of Ven, Terra, and Aqua. But I could be wrong.

Well, Terra and Riku aren't physically related, but the current assumption is that Terra chose Riku to bear the Keyblade, so there is a connection between them.
I do tend to think that Aqua's name relates her not to Kairi, mind, but to Terra and Ven in a similar manner to how Kairi's name relates her to Sora and Riku. Lol, Kairi = Separation, Riku = the pain of Separation
She's a part of a trio, not a comparison point to the other person in the other trio with a name with a similar meaning.

firemage8

Xion is said to have black hair, but if she is a organization member then where the heck would she sit if there are only 13 chairs where nothingness gathers?

I am thinking she could of been created as an replacement to one of the members if they did have a traitor in the organization. Or she could been a pawn that was created to throw Sora off since Xenmas himself did see Sora in KH 1 FM and could of wanted to use a weakness for Sora to confuse him for a reason. Or maybe Namine may have had something to deal with it.

Why only 6 members? Well apparently Xenmas didn't want Sora to know there were indeed 13 members so he might have sent 6 of them out to deal with Sora. And Marxulia was the one put in charge, However Axel may have been asked to keep an eye on the members in Castle Oblivion to find the traitor.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Why only 6 members? Well apparently Xenmas didn't want Sora to know there were indeed 13 members so he might have sent 6 of them out to deal with Sora. And Marxulia was the one put in charge, However Axel may have been asked to keep an eye on the members in Castle Oblivion to find the traitor.

Most of them were trying to use Sora for their own accord.

Organization_42

Awards
Ok, I have a new little theory about Xion, based on the lastest information.

-Xion is present at DI with Axel and Roxas, the scenes between the three of them there are reminiscent of scenes between Sora, Kairi and Riku on DI.
-Conversation between Xion and Nami is shown in greater detail

Maybe Xion becomes close to Axel and Roxas, to the point that they consider her to be a friend (which is why Axel is apparently so determined to keep her with the Organization). But she's also said to converse with Namine, an enemy of the Organization, and even supposedly steals Roxas' Keyblade. So maybe she betrays Axel and Roxas, and the Organization in general, and this hurts Roxas so much that he begins to think it's not worth it to stay with them. This would also explain why he didn't believe Axel would miss him when he left in KH2.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Maybe Xion becomes close to Axel and Roxas, to the point that they consider her to be a friend (which is why Axel is apparently so determined to keep her with the Organization). But she's also said to converse with Namine, an enemy of the Organization, and even supposedly steals Roxas' Keyblade. So maybe she betrays Axel and Roxas, and the Organization in general, and this hurts Roxas so much that he begins to think it's not worth it to stay with them. This would also explain why he didn't believe Axel would miss him when he left in KH2.

Since when is Namine concidered an enemy of the Org.?

A

Audo

I guess that means Xion and Axel must hate eachother, just like Kairi and Riku. :3

Since when is Namine concidered an enemy of the Org.?
Since she went against it, left the Org, and was helping with a plot to destroy them?

Organization_42

Awards
Thanls R-K and Advent Dusk.

Anyway, we don't know when Xion talks to Namine, but it looked like they were talking in Namine's white room in DiZ's manor. She wouldn't have gone there until after Chain of Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back