• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'd like to see more Aqua, but not as a Nobody. Being a Nobody implies Aqua went evil somewhere, which is very cliché and definitely overdone already in KH. It would make her boring automatically.

Not necessarily, it could have been an accident or happenstance like Sora.
I hope you're not basing the Nobody aspect solely on the members before hand being evil?

Also don't double post, unless it was forum lag that is.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Becuase Sora doesn't know about Ven anymore.
Also, I didn't mean Roxas was Ven's own Nobody, that's pretty impossible. What I meant was that via Roxas's connection to Sora who has relations to Ven, there is a Nobody related back to Ven in the Organization.
Xemnas isn't quite Terra's own Nobody seeing how Xehanort probably wasn't "purely" Terra, either.
It's symbolism though (which makes me believe more and more in part that Xion has to do with Aqua - thus the trio would have met again in the Organization)
Sora didn't know Roxas when he saw that photo though. He was completely unaware of Roxas' existence, other than on a subconscious level, which means he could have known about Ven too. Also I don't know why Xion would be so hesitant to join if they were really all "together" again like that. And if they're completely unaware it wouldn't really mean anything anyway, especially since Xenmas dies in KHII anyway and so there is no room for their "Reunion".

Not necessarily, it could have been an accident or happenstance like Sora.
I hope you're not basing the Nobody aspect solely on the members before hand being evil?
Sora was a very special occasion, and if there was a real reason like with Sora, there's a chance she could have come back into being like Sora aswell.

I'm basically saying I don't want ideas and plotholes to be recycled with this new trio.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora didn't know Roxas when he saw that photo though. He was completely unaware of Roxas' existence, other than on a subconscious level, which means he could have known about Ven too.

He knew of a Roxas, seeing how Org members kept calling him that. He had a name, seeing Roxas helped him tag it to a face.

Also I don't know why Xion would be so hesitant to join if they were really all "together" again like that.

I didn't mean it as a happy reunion. Xemnas was a cold harded prick that didn't care about anyone or anything.
Which could explain why she seems intent on getting Roxas to leave - to save himself.

And if they're completely unaware it wouldn't really mean anything anyway, especially since Xenmas dies in KHII anyway and so there is no room for their "Reunion".

Xemnas calls Aqua's armor in the FM+ "friend". If that's not being aware, I don't know what is :\

As for the history repeating itself with TAV... well, it only makes sense. Terra probably falling into the Darkness? The other two trying to save him? RSK all over again.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Sora was a very special occasion, and if there was a real reason like with Sora, there's a chance she could have come back into being like Sora aswell.

I'm basically saying I don't want ideas and plotholes to be recycled with this new trio.

Oh alright I see what you mean, I misinterpreted and assumed that you said all nobodies (at least the original org members) were evil. Sorry about that ;3

I do see what you mean though, plothole's are a bitch >.<

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
He knew of a Roxas, seeing how Org members kept calling him that. He had a name, seeing Roxas helped him tag it to a face.
I guess that makes sense. But he still knew it was Roxas subconsciously.

I didn't mean it as a happy reunion. Xemnas was a cold harded prick that didn't care about anyone or anything.
Which could explain why she seems intent on getting Roxas to leave - to save himself.
No neither did I, but even an awknowledgment that they were altogether again.

Of course that can't happen, because 358/2 Days won't contain spoilers for BbS since it's being released first. Also Roxas seems to have no memory of being Ven, if he ever was.

Xemnas calls Aqua's armor in the FM+ "friend". If that's not being aware, I don't know what is :\

As for the history repeating itself with TAV... well, it only makes sense. Terra probably falling into the Darkness? The other two trying to save him? RSK all over again.
Perhaps Xenmas is the only one who remembers? Or maybe he doesn't fully remember? We really don't know anything about his connection with Aqua, or if he even knew her. Also that armour doesn't link Aqua to Xion in any way either, and it brings to mind what could have happened to Xion, why she was removed from the Organization (Still called XIII) and why her name is Xion and not something like Quaxa.

EDIT: OK when I said plothole I meant a way of getting around something with a supposedly firm set of rules. Sora, Roxas, Naminé and Xion seem to generally ignore rules completely somehow or another. If Terra, Aqua and Ven were "Unique" like Riku or Sora, they would hardly be unique anymore and these ways of working around the rules would become really predictable.

Does anyone really think that BbS will be that predictable?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Of course that can't happen, because 358/2 Days won't contain spoilers for BbS since it's being released first.

In a lot of ways, Aqua being Xion won't be a spoiler for BBS in and of itself, mind, as long as we don't see Aqua actually become Xion in the game.
To top it all, BBS wasn't supposed to be released that late :\ it's because the team working on it paused production to work on Re:CoM.

Also Roxas seems to have no memory of being Ven, if he ever was.

That might have to do with Ven wanting to be Erased, in a way. All Memories of him were erased.
Also, seeing how the Memories returned to Sora, that might also explain it.

Perhaps Xenmas is the only one who remembers? Or maybe he doesn't fully remember? We really don't know anything about his connection with Aqua, or if he even knew her. Also that armour doesn't link Aqua to Xion in any way either, and it brings to mind what could have happened to Xion, why she was removed from the Organization (Still called XIII) and why her name is Xion and not something like Quaxa.

Xion stirring Xemnas's Memories is a valid theory, I believe, and if she really is related to Aqua it would answer how he got his paws on her armor in the first place.
As for the name, Xemnas's base-name isn't his own true name either - being Xehanort, and then we have the whole issue of him being Terra - making for no relation whatsoever between the Nobody's name and the Somebody's.
The name not being "proper" Organization name could mean a lot of things.
Xigbar knew past Keyblade Wielders, and Nomura confirmed the fact he was talking about TAV. If he knew her name but not her face, for example, her Organization name being based on Aqua would've been a total give-away if she didn't want to be discovered.
It could also tie in nicely with her not being a Nobody - thus also doesn't really count in the "count" - XIII instead of XIV, for instance.
Then Xemnas is the superior. If he said she's to disappear (or be Erased, lol) then no one would ever question him. Seeing also how she has no apparent relevance to KH2 and those were Xemnas's orders, it makes sense she wasn't mentioned.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
In a lot of ways, Aqua being Xion won't be a spoiler for BBS in and of itself, mind, as long as we don't see Aqua actually become Xion in the game.
To top it all, BBS wasn't supposed to be released that late :\ it's because the team working on it paused production to work on Re:CoM.
I'm sure Nomura would think of a way of keeping what happened to TAV a secret until BbS is released. It just seems far too predictable.

That might have to do with Ven wanting to be Erased, in a way. All Memories of him were erased.
Also, seeing how the Memories returned to Sora, that might also explain it.

Xion stirring Xemnas's Memories is a valid theory, I believe, and if she really is related to Aqua it would answer how he got his paws on her armor in the first place.
If all memories of him were erased, why would Xenmas be looking for the Room of Awakening? Unless his mission to find both rooms was indeed spurred by having his memory stirred by Xion.

However! It seems clear to me that Xenmas knew of the existence of the rooms before the events on CoM, (Cutscene in KH2FM+ where Xigbar and Zexion have a chat) at that time Xigbar had already found the Room of Sleep it seems, and set Marluxia in CO in order to find the Room of Awakening. Also we're led to believe Xion joined the Organization after CoM, or at least after said cutscene.

As for the name, Xemnas's base-name isn't his own true name either - being Xehanort, and then we have the whole issue of him being Terra - making for no relation whatsoever between the Nobody's name and the Somebody's.
The name not being "proper" Organization name could mean a lot of things.
Xigbar knew past Keyblade Wielders, and Nomura confirmed the fact he was talking about TAV. If he knew her name but not her face, for example, her Organization name being based on Aqua would've been a total give-away if she didn't want to be discovered.
It could also tie in nicely with her not being a Nobody - thus also doesn't really count in the "count" - XIII instead of XIV, for instance.
Then Xemnas is the superior. If he said she's to disappear (or be Erased, lol) then no one would ever question him. Seeing also how she has no apparent relevance to KH2 and those were Xemnas's orders, it makes sense she wasn't mentioned.
Xenmas' name was part of his own scheme, perhaps Xion's was too, although that would imply she wanted to steal someone's name, or get it from somewhere. Not to mention if Xenmas did recognise Xion this would have been futile anyway.

I like you theory on Xion not being a Nobody though :p Although I'm sure Roxas (and eventually Axel too) would question Xenmas if he wanted her erased.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm sure Nomura would think of a way of keeping what happened to TAV a secret until BbS is released. It just seems far too predictable.

He put in the first Final Mix a report describing that after a Heartless is born, so is a Nobody.
He then had Deep Dive, showing someone who's not Sora Duel Wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
He's not trying to be secretive; sometimes he's hardly even subtle.

If all memories of him were erased, why would Xenmas be looking for the Room of Awakening? Unless his mission to find both rooms was indeed spurred by having his memory stirred by Xion.

Xigbar's words about the room in the FM+ makes one believe they're been using the room for a while. If I'm not mistaken, that room was built even before Xehanort became Xemnas, right after they threw out AtW.
He was trying to find his lost Memories since "Xehanort" was found by AtW. Xion was possibly one heck of a stir.

However! It seems clear to me that Xenmas knew of the existence of the rooms before the events on CoM, (Cutscene in KH2FM+ where Xigbar and Zexion have a chat) at that time Xigbar had already found the Room of Sleep it seems, and set Marluxia in CO in order to find the Room of Awakening. Also we're led to believe Xion joined the Organization after CoM, or at least after said cutscene.

Isn't she introduced before the entire Organization though? :\ That means it's before CoM, seeing how quite a few of them disappeared then.
Riku-Keyblade's the man with the basis for this one though.

Xenmas' name was part of his own scheme, perhaps Xion's was too, although that would imply she wanted to steal someone's name, or get it from somewhere. Not to mention if Xenmas did recognise Xion this would have been futile anyway.

Unless Xemnas was the one that named her and they were plotting together, or at least until Xion broke it by making Roxas doubt the organization.
Would fit in nicely with the TAV bonding, seeing how so far it's easy to believe she joined not too long after Roxas.
"Terra" was there and abusive, and then came the "Ven" whom the "Aqua" tried to warn. Or something along those lines.

I like you theory on Xion not being a Nobody though :p Although I'm sure Roxas (and eventually Axel too) would question Xenmas if he wanted her erased.

Axel was sent constantly to bring her back. It's obvious she's valuable, if only for the Keyblade (whose exact nature is unknown at the time).
As for being erased, it's just not being mentioned. Also, the Roxas we see in KH2 is a Memory-less Roxas. We only know of his interaction with Axel in the organization, so we can't tell how Xion affected him :\

Awards
Isn't she introduced before the entire Organization though? :\ That means it's before CoM, seeing how quite a few of them disappeared then.

We don't know last time I checked.

I suppose this could be confirmation that it's before CoM:

The white room where Organization members gather.
Xemnas: "Ladies and gentleman, today is a day that should be commemorated."
Xemnas: "A new member has joined us."
Xemnas: "...It is the 14th."
The 14th member moves to the center and smiles.
She wears a black hood, but from what can be seen. her face is that of a girl.

"Ladies." Only two women. Larxene and Xion.

However, I think that might be a figure of speech.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
He put in the first Final Mix a report describing that after a Heartless is born, so is a Nobody.
He then had Deep Dive, showing someone who's not Sora Duel Wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
He's not trying to be secretive; sometimes he's hardly even subtle.
If he wanted to tell us about Unbirths in KH2FM+ he coulda :p I'm just saying I think the true story will be something noone has thought of. I always thought KH had a very complex story so I have to say I'd be disappointed if it was that easy to get the deal behind them this early.

Xigbar's words about the room in the FM+ makes one believe they're been using the room for a while. If I'm not mistaken, that room was built even before Xehanort became Xemnas, right after they threw out AtW.
He was trying to find his lost Memories since "Xehanort" was found by AtW. Xion was possibly one heck of a stir.
Xehanort built the Room of Sleep, possibly to keep Aqua's armour, but he seems convinced that there's another room that he didn't build, which is very confusing. So he knew about Aqua (Even subconsciously) before Xion joined the Organization? I'll address that further on one of your later points.

I don't know that myself, but unless she's introduced very near the start, it can't be possible, since most of the game is set after CoM anyway.

Unless Xemnas was the one that named her and they were plotting together, or at least until Xion broke it by making Roxas doubt the organization.
Would fit in nicely with the TAV bonding, seeing how so far it's easy to believe she joined not too long after Roxas.
"Terra" was there and abusive, and then came the "Ven" whom the "Aqua" tried to warn. Or something along those lines.
That could also make sense. I don't know why Xion would plot together with him unless she was actually evil, or if she had an ulterior motive. If she was evil that would suck though :p I just really really don't like that idea. If it's true then I'll have to put up with it but I still don't like it. In the end I guess I don't like the idea of Aqua becoming a Nobody more than anything. If she was still good and joined to warn Roxas of Xenmas' plans, then why did she become one in the first place? Could it truly be a rehash of what happened to Sora to make Roxas and save Kairi? I just don't buy that. Sora is unique dammit. I don't want other characters to take that away from him.

Axel was sent constantly to bring her back. It's obvious she's valuable, if only for the Keyblade (whose exact nature is unknown at the time).
As for being erased, it's just not being mentioned. Also, the Roxas we see in KH2 is a Memory-less Roxas. We only know of his interaction with Axel in the organization, so we can't tell how Xion affected him :\
I'm quite sure Roxas is mostly good, even in 358/2 days. If Xion has good intentions I don't think Roxas would want to harm her. If she's evil I don't think she's Aqua.

I guess my side is mostly composed of "I hate the idea of one of the coolest looking characters so far going evil just like that character and that character."

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If he wanted to tell us about Unbirths in KH2FM+ he coulda :p I'm just saying I think the true story will be something noone has thought of. I always thought KH had a very complex story so I have to say I'd be disappointed if it was that easy to get the deal behind them this early.

Keep in mind that despite it all, it is a Disney game. Not everyone interested are hard core gamers that can come up with the answer to life from leftover bubblegum and a shoelace.

Xehanort built the Room of Sleep, possibly to keep Aqua's armour, but he seems convinced that there's another room that he didn't build, which is very confusing. So he knew about Aqua (Even subconsciously) before Xion joined the Organization? I'll address that further on one of your later points.

Well, they did find CO. And didn't they say that the "other" friend is there? :\

I don't know that myself, but unless she's introduced very near the start, it can't be possible, since most of the game is set after CoM anyway.

That's debatable, actually. We got to see mostly Xion scenes in the trailer in the event, but that could mean either that the plot heated up after CoM, or that it's another scenario much like RR.
Roxas goes on missions, does stuff, interact with Organization members, and gets invited by Axel to visit him in CO.
It's not that it'll be set afterwards, it's just that sine we played CoM, they won't show us what happened in CO since we already know that.

That could also make sense. I don't know why Xion would plot together with him unless she was actually evil, or if she had an ulterior motive. If she was evil that would suck though :p I just really really don't like that idea. If it's true then I'll have to put up with it but I still don't like it. In the end I guess I don't like the idea of Aqua becoming a Nobody more than anything. If she was still good and joined to warn Roxas of Xenmas' plans, then why did she become one in the first place?

Possible scenario -
After the events in BBS, Aqua is alone. She searches for Ven and Terra but on her own isn't strong enough. By that time Heartless and Nobodies were made, and thus Aqua lost her Heart to despair, loneliness and sorrow, creating a Heartless and a Nobody - Xion.
She is not evil by any means, simply a victim. Then came Xemnas who looks like Terra and oh goodie Ven I mean Roxas!
And becoming a member makes perfect sense - she'd be relatively free to move around and interact with Roxas.
Alternatively, if we say she was what jogged Xemnas's Memories - maybe he was hoping for her to do the same for Roxas about Ven's Memories.

Could it truly be a rehash of what happened to Sora to make Roxas and save Kairi?

It wasn't just to save Kairi, dammit >:

I just don't buy that. Sora is unique dammit. I don't want other characters to take that away from him.

Well, Riku doesn't seem to have fallen to the same fate as Terra thus far. History may repeat itself, but seeing how it does to different people, the end result might be different as well.

I guess my side is mostly composed of "I hate the idea of one of the coolest looking characters so far going evil just like that character and that character."

Well, being in the Organization doesn't make you evil; it means you're a Nobody.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Keep in mind that despite it all, it is a Disney game. Not everyone interested are hard core gamers that can come up with the answer to life from leftover bubblegum and a shoelace.
The amount of theory involved in KH seems more than enough for me, and I consider myself a very hardcore gamer.

Well, they did find CO. And didn't they say that the "other" friend is there? :\
But they never found the Room of Awakening in CO, Xenmas thought it may have been there (He had a hunch) but as far as we know they never found it.

That's debatable, actually. We got to see mostly Xion scenes in the trailer in the event, but that could mean either that the plot heated up after CoM, or that it's another scenario much like RR.
Roxas goes on missions, does stuff, interact with Organization members, and gets invited by Axel to visit him in CO.
It's not that it'll be set afterwards, it's just that sine we played CoM, they won't show us what happened in CO since we already know that.
From what we know, 358/2 Days is set in the 358 days before the events of KHII start. Basically it fills in the year Sora was asleep for us, because we do know he slept for a year, and we do know that Roxas was in the virtual Twilight Town for the last 7 days of his independant life. Not to mention promo art has shown a complete lack of CoM characters other than Axel.

Possible scenario -
After the events in BBS, Aqua is alone. She searches for Ven and Terra but on her own isn't strong enough. By that time Heartless and Nobodies were made, and thus Aqua lost her Heart to despair, loneliness and sorrow, creating a Heartless and a Nobody - Xion.
She is not evil by any means, simply a victim. Then came Xemnas who looks like Terra and oh goodie Ven I mean Roxas!
And becoming a member makes perfect sense - she'd be relatively free to move around and interact with Roxas.
Alternatively, if we say she was what jogged Xemnas's Memories - maybe he was hoping for her to do the same for Roxas about Ven's Memories.
Possibly, but in KHII Roxas seemed completely ignorant of any past life as Ven, meaning she ultimately failed at that, if that really was her goal.

Well, Riku doesn't seem to have fallen to the same fate as Terra thus far. History may repeat itself, but seeing how it does to different people, the end result might be different as well.
I just think that'd be boring and lame, plain 'n simple. :p I don't think Riku will become fully evil like Terra (Hypothetically) does.

Well, being in the Organization doesn't make you evil; it means you're a Nobody.
Naminé is a Nobody who isn't evil. She's not in the Organization. :p She was never forced to be either despite her importance. If Xion is a Nobody who isn't evil then why is she in the Organization?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
From what we know, 358/2 Days is set in the 358 days before the events of KHII start. Basically it fills in the year Sora was asleep for us, because we do know he slept for a year, and we do know that Roxas was in the virtual Twilight Town for the last 7 days of his independant life. Not to mention promo art has shown a complete lack of CoM characters other than Axel.

Then again it had Saix telling Axel about the traitor in CO.

Possibly, but in KHII Roxas seemed completely ignorant of any past life as Ven, meaning she ultimately failed at that, if that really was her goal.

I said it might've been Xemnas's goal.
Xion seems so far more interested from what we've heard in getting Roxas the hell away from the Organization.

I just think that'd be boring and lame, plain 'n simple. :p I don't think Riku will become fully evil like Terra (Hypothetically) does.

That's what I'm saying - same circumstances, different endings.
Both Terra and Riku were tempted by the Darkness.
Seeing how Riku, however, is not Terra, why should he end up like him?

Naminé is a Nobody who isn't evil. She's not in the Organization. :p She was never forced to be either despite her importance. If Xion is a Nobody who isn't evil then why is she in the Organization?

To be honest, we don't know if Xion was forced into the Organization. It seems likely to me she tried running away constantly, then Roxas showed up, and then she joined. Her number supports this, being higher than Roxas's.
Also, I doubt they'd have been that keen on letting a test subject be part of their organization. Namine was merely a tool for them, nothing more.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Then again it had Saix telling Axel about the traitor in CO.
Yeah I wondered about that too. It could be Axel going too and from the Castle on errands, rather than just staying there from the start, or perhaps it has flashback scenes, sort of like KH2FM+.

I said it might've been Xemnas's goal.
Xion seems so far more interested from what we've heard in getting Roxas the hell away from the Organization.
From what we know. I don't really think we know nearly enough about her yet anyway :p I personally don't even believe her hair is the colour people say it is.

That's what I'm saying - same circumstances, different endings.
Both Terra and Riku were tempted by the Darkness.
Seeing how Riku, however, is not Terra, why should he end up like him?
That could be it. I must admit I never saw Terra as the evil type myself though.

To be honest, we don't know if Xion was forced into the Organization. It seems likely to me she tried running away constantly, then Roxas showed up, and then she joined. Her number supports this, being higher than Roxas's.
Also, I doubt they'd have been that keen on letting a test subject be part of their organization. Namine was merely a tool for them, nothing more.
Naminé a test subject? I guess so. She certainly didn't seem like she'd be willing to join anyway, although she was very different at first in CoM. I would have at least thought they wouldn't let her get away as easy as she did with DiZ though.

ZMP

when are we able to see the trailer from the front page that u wrote out

Ren

adios motherfucker
when are we able to see the trailer from the front page that u wrote out

It was a private showing and was never leaked.
Maybe it'll be shown publicly before the game's released, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back