• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe that fat guy who stood next to Cids shop. We must have met or at least seen them. Maybe the people who turned into heartless need freeing from the torture. It would be painful to be stuck in there so long after Jimmine took photos and wrote about it

A

Audo

xDDDDDDDDD,
It's a joke. You can find out what it means if you scroll down a bit and read the "Names" section.

Cissy

Bronze Member
So THAT's what it meant.

It's so much prettier than Xion. You should bring that name up to Square; maybe they'll rename her to that.

Ren

adios motherfucker
So THAT's what it meant.

It's so much prettier than Xion. You should bring that name up to Square; maybe they'll rename her to that.

I want to hear a Japanese seiyuu try to say that, much less one of us XDD

N28

mabey its about the Kingdom Hearts. At the end of BBS the unbirths ar e most likely to be completely erased, which could mean that KH's torture of having those fiends is lessend

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Roxas = Ven's nobody and Xemnas = Terra's nobody. =]
I feel like I've missed something here... What happened for Sora and Xehanort?

I've heard the theory that the Xehanort who is Ansem's apprentice is actually Terra who'd lost his memory, but I know that Roxas is definitely Sora's Nobody. :/

We can only hope ~_~
Why do we hope? Is there a reason we want Aqua to give her heart into darkness and without good reason otherwise essentially become a bad guy? D:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I feel like I've missed something here... What happened for Sora and Xehanort?

I've heard the theory that the Xehanort who is Ansem's apprentice is actually Terra who'd lost his memory, but I know that Roxas is definitely Sora's Nobody. :/

Don't worry it's not solid info just speculation, don't put your trust in theories :\

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but I know that Roxas is definitely Sora's Nobody. :/

True. However, seeing Roxas being identical to Ven means there's some connection between Ven and Sora. Thus the comparisson.

Why do we hope? Is there a reason we want Aqua to give her heart into darkness and without good reason otherwise essentially become a bad guy? D:

1) To see more of Aqua.
2) It did wonders for Riku's character, so why not?

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
True. However, seeing Roxas being identical to Ven means there's some connection between Ven and Sora. Thus the comparisson.
There's some connection, but I don't think Roxas is Ven's Nobody. Maybe incredibly indirectly somehow, but when Sora saw the photo of the Twilight Town gang, he said "That's Roxas", not "That's Ven"

1) To see more of Aqua.
2) It did wonders for Riku's character, so why not?

Riku is a main character of the whole series and will likely be for the remainder of it, do we really need another Riku for just a few games? Also Riku was posessed by Xehanort's Heartless before Riku actually turned into a Heartless himself, meaning he himself didn't give into darkness in the way most do. If Aqua became a Heartless then that's that, and her Nobody perhaps wouldn't be as special as Xion seems to be.

And Riku is unique. That much is reinforced quite a bit in CoM :p

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But who wouldn't want to see more aqua?
If the suspicions are true.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I'd like to see more Aqua, but not as a Nobody. Being a Nobody implies Aqua went evil somewhere, which is very cliché and definitely overdone already in KH. It would make her boring automatically.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I'd like to see more Aqua, but not as a Nobody. Being a Nobody implies Aqua went evil somewhere, which is very cliché and definitely overdone already in KH. It would make her boring automatically.

EDIT: Damn, ignore this post sorry.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's some connection, but I don't think Roxas is Ven's Nobody. Maybe incredibly indirectly somehow, but when Sora saw the photo of the Twilight Town gang, he said "That's Roxas", not "That's Ven"

Becuase Sora doesn't know about Ven anymore.
Also, I didn't mean Roxas was Ven's own Nobody, that's pretty impossible. What I meant was that via Roxas's connection to Sora who has relations to Ven, there is a Nobody related back to Ven in the Organization.
Xemnas isn't quite Terra's own Nobody seeing how Xehanort probably wasn't "purely" Terra, either.
It's symbolism though (which makes me believe more and more in part that Xion has to do with Aqua - thus the trio would have met again in the Organization)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back