• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil rumor about Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

Look at it this way. If he had stayed a reference to Reno there would be little room for character background delvelopment. With his name Lea, gives him a new connection with Saix and opens more mysteries about their past and their plans for the organization.

Good point! I feel better about it now that you put it that way really.

Nomura never said his name was Ale in that lost interview when asked, which I wish I could find. I think it was on FF. Either way, he said that his name was based off of Ale, Reno's favorite drink. Not that it was Ale.

People chose to ignore that, even when some corrected it, jumped the bandwagon, and passed it down as if the name Ale was confirmed.

But I never expected the most girliest out of the guesses to be the true name.

Yeah, I know he never actually SAID it WAS Ale, but he said it was based on Reno and his favorite drink (Ale). I'm sure when Nomura did this, he was rolling, wasn't he?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
pfft...

Luke-rotjpromo.jpg

axel15diff_2.jpg

Aria

braver by the minute
I feel bad for Axel, I mean his somebody must've gotten teased a lot xD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
his name was lea....does that mean he was a girl in regular form? because it seems like a girls name to me

Sexy Angel
Its a name... created by teh japanese. They don't give a shit to what sounds good over here.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So, I heard that it is revealed in Days that Axel's former name was Lea. Is that true?! I mean, what about Ale?! Must I kill Nomura? Or is this just a nasty rumor?

It's the truth, now shut up and stop complaining.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
To be fair, Lea happens to be unisex.

It's just not popular for males for obvious reasons.

Sexy Angel
Lea sounds like laid and i like getting laid, so im good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back