• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil rumor about Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

Really?! So after all of Nomura's talk about him being named after Ale, he decides "Oh, I know, lets name him Lea!"?! ARGH!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU NOMURA!!!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR SPIKY-HAIRED CHARACTER DESIGNS!!!!!

I like Lea better than Ale.

(Lee-ya) ?
(Lee-ah) ?

How is everyone saying it?

Can't it be pronouced like the word "lay" or like if a country person tried to say "Lee" but put an country accent on it. Isnt there a rule that when 'e' and 'a' are next to eachother in a word it makes either the long 'e' sound like in the word 'each' or the 'ay' sound like someone was saying 'hey' without the 'h'?

It's pronounced "LEE-uh" or "LEE-ah", according to it's japanese pronounciation.

So it's not "Lay-ah" as in "Princess Lay-ah", it's "Lee-uh."

saix-insanefan

I wasnt all that shocked when I hear his real name, even though it was feminine like. Im actually glad that Saix revealed it as well b/c it shows that they had to have been friends at one point... which they were. Axels real name was a good thing for the series cause now fans don't have to question anymore.

canito_q

Lea was his original name until he became known as Axel.

Oh! Now I get it!

I wasnt all that shocked when I hear his real name, even though it was feminine like. Im actually glad that Saix revealed it as well b/c it shows that they had to have been friends at one point... which they were. Axels real name was a good thing for the series cause now fans don't have to question anymore.

They don't want to get their hearts broken again xD

zachen

Awards
although i was hoping his name would be ale *sighs* lea is fine too i guess

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Lea? Hm.......Can't wrap my mind around it......I just can't see it.... Axel=Lea.

Hmmmmm.......well I wouldve liked Ale better too, but Lea's....cool, I guess.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Lea for life people...*_*

818028.jpg

Axel9Burntoast.jpg

Zeffphyr

Honestly, i dont really think its such a big deal, even if you pronounce Lea in the feminine
way if you´re looking at him while you say it it doesnt seem that bad. I mean, we all know
Axel is too badass to really be called feminine :3

Sparks

gone
My bff's name is Lea lol. I think I like Ale more cause now when I think of Lea, I think of my friend. Such a girly name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back