• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extra Features in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Something I've always wanted in the Kingdom Hearts series is the ability to fight bosses I've already beaten. They've done this on some occasions like with the data battles in KH2 final mix, but I would love a feature that allows me to fight regular story bosses whenever I wanted as well.

For anyone who has played a game like No More Heroes 2, you might know what I'm talking about because that game has a mode where you can re-fight all of the main bosses at you're own leisure.

I's also interested in what extra features you guys would want to see in KH3.

(Just to be clear I'm not talking about combat mechanics like specific drive forms, or Flowmotion. I'm talking about extra game modes, or features like a theater mode or a way to take in game photos like in FFXV. )

D

Deleted member 248644

"Free camera mode", to explore the whole game maps without using tricks like emulators or cheats.

I started to want this feature in games since «ICO» and «Shadow of the Colossus» (I do not think it's necessary to explain the reasons), but I think I will die without seeing it, it's an idea not established in companies, because in the videogame industry looking "behind the curtain" is considered "ugly" if you are not the developer.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Maybe this isn't something many people wamt, but I really want there to be an option in the settings to change different sound volumes. Like, let me turn up the music a few notches and stuff.

Awards
"Free camera mode", to explore the whole game maps without using tricks like emulators or cheats.

I started to want this feature in games since «ICO» and «Shadow of the Colossus» (I do not think it's necessary to explain the reasons), but I think I will die without seeing it, it's an idea not established in companies, because in the videogame industry looking "behind the curtain" is considered "ugly" if you are not the developer.

This would be sooo dope with the giant worlds in Kh3, but I don't think SE would do this simply because it would spoil hidden treasure chests and other secrets they probably want us to find normally. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Maybe this isn't something many people wamt, but I really want there to be an option in the settings to change different sound volumes. Like, let me turn up the music a few notches and stuff.

Never even thought about this, but now it seems like it should have always been a thing lol.

As AMAZING as the all of the music in the KH series is, I think it would be kinda interesting to be able to turn the music off entirely and just play the game with the ambiance of the worlds and the battle SFX for a change.

Idk, I just hope they implement cool options like this in the game to take it to that next level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I want Struggle to return. Sora needs to challenge Roxas to a round, AND WE CAN SEE SETZERS IN GLORIOUS HD!!!!!!!!!!!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Boss fight rematches with end game difficulty levels
  • Theatre mode (almost a given)
  • Camera mode
  • Detailed maps of each world akin to those in Mario Odyssey
  • New Game +
  • Secret areas and side quests that can only be explored after beating the world/game.
  • Puzzle mode like KH2FM
  • Music player
  • “Sheet music” collectibles to unlock songs in the above. If you collect them all, Yen Sid will grant you a Fantasia-themed Keyblade.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I really liked the challenges in 0.2 that gave you costume accessories. =3

Same, many of them provided a fun incentive to explore worlds and gameplay.
Also better accessories. Less Daft Punk wings and more Disney-KH original stuff to play around with.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
New game +: enemies start at level 50 and gradually get to 100 by the final world.

New game ++: all enemies are level 100 from the get go.

Caxinuld

Awards
Bonus content like character skins and game filters (Stuff like a sepia or greyscale filter) would be cool. I'd also love a proper model viewer, I hate how in the Journals, the Heartless twitch like crazy and you're limited to turning the model left and right with no zoom in feature.

D

Deleted member 248644

New game +: enemies start at level 50 and gradually get to 100 by the final world.

New game ++: all enemies are level 100 from the get go.

Buffff, yes please, +1111111111, good point.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Theater mode
Bestiary
Mini games
Kingdom Hearts Theatrythm
Media player with all songs

Perkilator

Awards
-Some sort of end-game gauntlet where you refight every story boss and optional boss and replay every mini game, but on a harder difficulty.
-A debug mode set in Nomura’s house where you can mess around with the game’s content.
-A secret boss who happens to be a character from another Square Enix game, Final Fantasy or not (just in case Nomura doesn’t wanna spoil the next saga).
-A Museum mode where you can look at concept art for the game as well as past games in the series.

That’s all I want.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
A lot of games are adding a photo mode and a concept art gallery of some sort, so that'd be cool. Also a really easy way to add some replayability in the game; if you complete certain objectives, you unlock a concept art.

I like the idea of being able to fight the bosses again. I'm hoping something like the Cavern of Remembrance or the Absent Silhouettes will return.

I think it'd be nice to have a music player so you can listen to the songs with either still images or scenes playing, but without having enemies or sounds effects to drown it out.

I'd like for there to be at least some optional minigames in each of the worlds that you can play with the Disney characters.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I just want to second the idea of being able to adjust the sound options. I cant play the ReMixes and use Spotify.

And while you're at it, include language options.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh, a photo mode is a great idea. I also hope there is one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back