• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40+ Scans!

Master Xehanort really is da boss.
He's so like "Regardless what you do you won't ever be able to match me, feckless neophytes!" in that picture, again reveling in the mess he causes.

I wonder if he went with that posture also sometimes when fighting with Terra over the 10 year gap in their heart-fusion, lol.

So i think i know why MX captures sora in the room where nothing gathers. What if he wants ventus's heart that's inside sora. Tell me if this was obvious and i'm just slow

It's a decent possibility that has been brought up sometimes, yep. ;)
Also since the Mysterious Boy and Xemnas seem already to know much about Sora harboring Ven's heart and constantly taunt him about not knowing anything.

XD You may not like him, Sora, but you can't deny, Master Xehanort has got style.

So when we getting translations? I wanna know what our favorite pedophile is saying.

Gotta agree with that.
I also don't like MX as a character, his actions and how he treats people is horrendous, but as the main big bad guy he has style.

It will be even more satisfying to finally kick his ass for good at the end of KH III someday.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I'd say Vanitas has the second most swag because he was specifically taught in the ways of swagdom. Xemnas and Ansem SoD tie for third.

Awards

lol Sora is falling pretty hard and Riku is too busy looking cool while Mickey is walking away with a popped collar and don't even care. WTF is going on haha

Ruran

Awards

I was thinking of having Xemnas and Ansem SoD tie for second and Vanitas and YMX tie for third but Xemnas lost points for his cow suit and Ansem doesn't have the troll capacity Vanitas does. I don't know who the fuck YMX is so I didn't include him.

Ruran

Awards

Yup, the Void Gear was pretty powerful. And he wore his man skirt the best.

Ruran

Awards

Well Riku's was skimpier but that color just-MY GOD WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT!?!!?11

Ruran

Awards

...I bet MX would look the most swag if he wore a skirt.

lol, yeah this is getting a bit tiring.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

This has turned into a swag thread. QUICK SOMEONE CHANGE THE TITLE!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

MX lounging back being all boss is just epic. Can't wait to get to that in the game.

Sorax 122

If MX had a man skirt it would be so awesome. It would flow so beautifully. *realizes i've spent the last 15 minutes he has been talking about fictional characters swag possibilities* WOW

Japanlover

Yes the raft is amazing! I don't know if it just me but seeing Sora and Riku on the raft together just makes me smile. >.>

Ruran

Awards
If MX had a man skirt it would be so awesome. It would flow so beautifully. *realizes i've spent the last 15 minutes he has been talking about fictional characters swag possibilities* WOW

Admit it. Those were the best 15 minutes of your life. ;P

Screw the artwork. The raft. It's so...beautiful *____*

How could I be so blind!? THAT! That is were the swag is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back