• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleficentrix

Re: Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40+ Scans!

Are those Mickey's normal clothes? Seems like a variation of Sora's? Or am I just imaging things.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS duhh lol XD they just look a little different in the first draft of the artwork...and its probably the shading or something...idk..but yes those are his clothes

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

but i don't see why he needs xemnas and SoD. He is super powerful ,and he has the swagger of 100 gangsters.

Good point. I guess he doesn't waste his swagger on the likes of Sora, Riku, and Mickey. They're not worthy of Master Xehanort's pimpilicious gangster swagger. No one is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Is it possible that Nimoy will return for VA?

He better. :< And I'm sure he will. The man says he's retired but he's been on a ton of shows, most recently the Big Bang Theory.

so is MX going to do anything, or is he gonna just sit there looking like a pimp telling xemnas and SoD what to do?

Does he need to? When you've got more swag than all the multiverses combined, you can just sit there and look amazing.

And then Kairi had a dream they got crushed by Ursula~

But haha! They kill the sea witch! Again!

lol I didn't see the irony before.

Kairi: Let's take the raft and go. Just the two of us!

*Sora and Riku take the raft and go. Just the the of them*

Also, MX's pic begs to be captioned by something.

>:D

Sorax 122

Good point. I guess he doesn't waste his swagger on the likes of Sora, Riku, and Mickey. They're not worthy of Master Xehanort's pimpilicious gangster swagger. No one is.

so true lol!!! but wait why did he let terra get close to him. I don't think even terra can handle the master of all pimps.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Of course, that's how it happens. That's why all the Xehanorts so far radiate extreme swagger and MX holds it all in his hands :>

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

What kind of break time would sora have?
I can imagine riku doin handstsnd pushups like terra did, but i doubt sora would start doing airflares like ventus

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

What the kupo is going on here
why is MX sitting in the org 13 hall? and why is he in his old form,wasn't the org formed by xemnas?

I haven't been following this game since it's announcement not spoil anything,but please tell me that the game explains everything and I don't have to revert to nomura interviews to understand what the hell is going on....

Ruran

Awards

MX's plan is starting to make sense now!

What kind of break time would sora have?
I can imagine riku doin handstsnd pushups like terra did, but i doubt sora would start doing airflares like ventus

Are they getting Break Time? I think Sora would spin and do disco moves while Riku does...ballet?

http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/artwork/art35.jpg

yGDRCKRZDKJ9pUt9f8DDxJQlGdCbyIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What the FUCK is going on here
why is MX sitting in the org 13 hall?

I haven't been following this game since it's announcement not spoil anything,but please tell me that the game explains everything and I don't have to revert to nomura interviews to understand what the hell is going on....

I don't think even Nomura can assure you of that, but I'm almost certain they will explain why MX is there. I mean, TWTNW is in the RoS, so that makes it more easy to guess what is going on.

Troublethecat

Do you guys have to ruin the mood by bashing Kairi? The thing with the raft in the first game was a frigging JOKE. A Joke! Do you know what a joke is? Alternate explanation if that's not good enough for you, she's a Princess of Heart who randomly said that after mentioning that Riku had changed. Do you think maybe she might've unconsciously sensed something and was maybe trying to warn Sora about it? God, you people.

... Anyway, um, right. I'm glad it got a high score and I can't wait until the game comes out! ^^ OMG I can't believe it's just two more days. Possibly a bit less because Japan time is ahead of ours a little, I think, and there's pre-orders.

Ruran

Awards

Do you guys have to ruin the mood by bashing Kairi? The thing with the raft in the first game was a frigging JOKE. A Joke! Do you know what a joke is? Alternate explanation if that's not good enough for you, she's a Princess of Heart who randomly said that after mentioning that Riku had changed. Do you think maybe she might've unconsciously sensed something and was maybe trying to warn Sora about it. God, you people.

... Anyway, um, right. I'm glad it got a high score and I can't wait until the game comes out! ^^ OMG I can't believe it's just two more
days. Possibly a bit less because Japan time is ahead of ours a little, I think, and there's pre-orders.

We know what joking is. We're doing it too. And it ended a while ago.

Hey Ruran, what did u mean when u said u now understand MX's plan?

MX's master plan is to rule Kingdom Hearts by achieving maximum pimpatude. He can only do this by absorbing the swag of anyone worthy, thus, becoming more gangster himself and eliminating the competition to be the ultimate pimp.

Troublethecat

Sorry it's just uh... nevermind. *goes back to lurking*

Edit: No, I'm being silly now. It's just that, it is a little hard to tell when someone is joking over the internet and people have seriously said that Kairi saying that means she's a bitch, so I overreacted a bit. Anyway, sorry that I missed it if you guys were joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back