• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Castle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Hollow Bastion and the World That Never Was. Hollow Bastion had that mysterious and dangerous feeling. Climbing it was a challenge, and it had what every castle should have: secret passages, underground tunnels, tricky contraptions and everything. Sadly, KH2 was too linear to include all those in the World That Never Was, and somehow it never had the same feeling as Hollow Bastion, but the image of the castle above the city is cool and foreboding.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
From KH1 Hollow Bastion. It may have been confusing with all its contraptions, but it was still awesome

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hard to just choose one. So I choose two. :p
The Castle That Never Was. Pretty neat castle. I also like Disney Castle because to me, it was colorful and neat in it's own way. XD

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Hollow bastion was good in KH. Although it would have been better if Maleficent hadnt like destroyed it.

advent wolf

The Castle That Never Was and Beast's Castle are in tie in my opinion...
They were so fun for leveling and the boss fights were very fun too xD

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
The Castle That Never Was and Beast's Castle are in tie in my opinion...
They were so fun for leveling and the boss fights were very fun too xD

When I would level up in The World That Never Was, I would start all the way from the alley, and then fight all the way to the last place, then I would warp back and do it all again...lol, but yeah, I enjoyed doing that

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
When I would level up in The World That Never Was, I would start all the way from the alley, and then fight all the way to the last place, then I would warp back and do it all again...lol, but yeah, I enjoyed doing that

Same here.

Hollow Bastion and CTNW are my options. Both have some mysterious music and are good places for leveling up. Nice to explore the first time around. Plus I liked the puzzles that were at HB.

Dark-Sora 50

It has to be The Castle That Never Was. Not only is the name alone simply awesome, it contains several fantastic boss battles, glorious amounts of plot exposition and, of course, the chance to hear the dulcet tones of Christopher Lee.

Emorhcohce

Hollow Bastion and the World That Never Was. Hollow Bastion had that mysterious and dangerous feeling. Climbing it was a challenge, and it had what every castle should have: secret passages, underground tunnels, tricky contraptions and everything. Sadly, KH2 was too linear to include all those in the World That Never Was, and somehow it never had the same feeling as Hollow Bastion, but the image of the castle above the city is cool and foreboding.
HB was the best castle by those standards. I loved how it felt empty, huge, and mysterious, and how the parts of it were connected. And the music just fit perfectly.

KeyMasterX

Aren't Maleficent's and Ansem's the Wise's castles the same the castle, but in a different shape? Then again, we do have that other one, opposite of Ansem's, but I'm not sure. Ehh.. if I had to pick one, it would be the KH1 version of the Hollow Bastion Castle(s). It just had that feeling. TCTNW is pretty cool, but could of been done much better, especially in the end game. (Why were Saix's and Luxord's battles so close to each other again?)
Ansem's Castle is in KH2,Malefincent's is in KH1,you could tell the differents bcuz Malefincent has that Heartless Symbol.Ya they should of done better,Umm well the graveyards ordered by #'s so 7--10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back