• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Castle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

Title says it all:
Which is your favorite?
-Maleficent's Castle"Kingdom Hearts 1"
-Castle 0blivion
-That Castle That Never Was
-Ansem The Wise's Castle"Kingdom Hearts 2"
-Beast's Castle
-Disney Castle
~I like all of them!

Last edited:

Emorhcohce

If by Maleficent's castle you mean Hollow Bastion from KH1, then I choose that. I loved every part of it from the waterway to the library and up.

Rondo

I loved the Castle That Never Was. It was so futuristic, and the city leading up to it was awesome. Just wish that there was more to it instead of lumping the final two boss battles before Xemnas into Proof of Existence.

impart

Climb The Sky
Hollow Bastion all the way. because I really like the way it looks. All broken down and ancient.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Aren't Maleficent's and Ansem's the Wise's castles the same the castle, but in a different shape? Then again, we do have that other one, opposite of Ansem's, but I'm not sure. Ehh.. if I had to pick one, it would be the KH1 version of the Hollow Bastion Castle(s). It just had that feeling. TCTNW is pretty cool, but could of been done much better, especially in the end game. (Why were Saix's and Luxord's battles so close to each other again?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back