• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Kingdom Hearts worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Probably Traverse Town, I loved everything in that world. And maybe Destiny Islands...

Roxas175

My favourite world has to be halloweentown or olympus mainly because in the first one you have to collect certain items from halloweentown and just to level up in olympus and to get more powerful keyblades.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
Vəntus;5895988 said:
My favorite KH world would have to be Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, with The Grid and Symphony of Sorcery both coming second.

I'm not sure how to explain it but Hollow Bastion's atmosphere was really unique and it made the climax of KH1 feel awesome. The creativity of the place kind of captures what Kingdom Hearts is all about. Definitely my favorite world by far.

Gram

Banned
Awards
hmm....over all my favorite world has been a tie between Twilight Town (its so damn soothing~) Symphony of Sorcery, TWTNW and the Grid.

Last edited:

Shoxir

Awards
The World That Never Was. The atmosphere is amazing. And I love the lack of actual people there. I could spend years exploring that place.... If it were, you know, a real place.

LMNOP

Hmm this is a tough one...

Itd be between Hallow Bastion, Olympus Coliseum, Halloween Town, Destiny Island, The World That Never Was, and The Deep Jungle haha

I have no clue but if I had to chose or die I'd go with The Olympus Coliseum.

Nov

Awards
For me, they're probably Symphony of Sorcery, The Grid, The World That Never Was and Halloween Town in no specific order. Pretty much because I love the music, the looks and the atmospheres of the worlds.

misssheep

KH 1-Peter Pan, Halloween Town, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin.

KH 2- Mulan, Halloween Town, Steamboat Willie, Beauty and the Beast.

Days- Peter Pan, Halloween Town.

BBS- Snow White, Cinderella, ugh can't remember any others

DDD- Hunchback of Notre Dame so far.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
I'm not sure how to explain it but Hollow Bastion's atmosphere was really unique and it made the climax of KH1 feel awesome. The creativity of the place kind of captures what Kingdom Hearts is all about. Definitely my favorite world by far.
That's exactly why I liked it in the first place, specifically for its Kingdom Hearts 1 incarnation, the BBS/KH2 redesign makes it too, tame I'd say...

Sammi

I utterly love exploring these worlds:

- Beast's Castle
- Dwarf Woodlands
- Halloween Town
- La Cité des Cloches
- Land of Departure
- Radiant Garden
- Symphony of Sorcery
- The World That Never Was
- Twilight Town

Now if I could live in any of my favourite worlds, it would be Radiant Garden - I think it's the most beautiful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back