• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saix-insanefan

Here's my faves:

"Which would you rather suffer the loss of? Some make believe friendship... or a real one?" ~ Saix
[[So awesome...]]

"Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?" ~ Axel
[[Because you love it...]]

"Good tidings, friends." ~ Xemnas
[[Xemnas is such a liar...]]

"We don't accept resignations..." ~ Saix
[[I just cracked up laughing.]]

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
"Who am I going to have ICE CREAM with?!?!?!?" - Roxas

Xion: Roxas, I'm dying and all you think about it ice cream?
lolz

But seiously:
'Go on, you just keep on running, but I will always be there to bring you back!"

For a secnd, I thought Axel was crying.

EraseTheSun13

My favorite is when riku is giving his long banter about accepting the darkness my favorite part of that is when he says to roxas "I've accepted it." it just creeped me out. I also like when ansem/riku is talkin to DiZ and says that roxas felt sora

Kkmga

"Roxas, that's a stick."

"NO! WHO WILL I HAVE ICE CREAM WITH?"

"..I'll always be there to bring you back!"

NumberVIII

Heh, I definitely missed/forgot about some of these. I can't really think of any besides those that've been said about 50 times already. Though I have to say, the whole scene when Roxas asks Axel what love is is so awkward that it made me laugh.

R0x@$

I don't remember much funny lines, but the most hillarious line in days to me was when xion was dieing and roxas said but who will i have ice cream with?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Xion: Roxas, I'm dying and all you think about it ice cream?
lolz

That should have been in there. Seriously.

But seiously:
'Go on, you just keep on running, but I will always be there to bring you back!"

For a secnd, I thought Axel was crying.

Best scene from that game. It was so emotional and good.

When was that?

I think after Roxas fainted in CO.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Everybody thinks their right .." -Axel

"What!? Look at which one of us is winning!" - Roxas

"Please don't hold back Axel, promise!" -Xion

I think that was sweet of her, honestly.

SilverCyrus

Axel- You just keep on running, But il always be there to bring you back!

Roxas- Get real, Look which one of us is winning.

elveina

Sai'x: "We don't accept resignations." Could have been so epic if he didn't practically take himself down for you not a minute later. >_> Seriously. Dude. It's Sai'x. He should have been at least mildly challenging. If Xemnas really wanted to keep members in the Org., he would have planted Leechgraves in front of every exit and let a few Dustfliers roam the halls.

Axel: "Why do I always get the icky jobs?" Oh gosh. It makes the "icky" line in KH2 so much more tragic. That whole scene was horribly sad though. Especially "Everyone always thinks they're right!" Poor Axel. I think he got the worst ending of anybody in the game. He does his best to play both sides and ends up losing everything anyway.

Xigbar and the goldfish line seriously made me laugh out loud. Actually pretty much every time Xigbar opened his mouth was an epic win.

The whole "girl" discussion between Axel and Roxas was also hilarious. Roxas: "What about a Nobody girl like Xion?" Axel: "Eh, single dose of confusing." And then Axel trying to explain love. LOL!

*~BlackCat~*

"Roxas, that's a stick."-Xion

"Do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?"-Xigbar

"You're a Nobody."
"Well, that's not very nice.-Zexion and Roxas

"Who am I going to have ice cream with?"- Roxas

bluefroggygirl

"Xemnas is exasperated from all the fixing we've had to do." -Saix

i just love accenting exasperated and fixing when i quote this line x3

NumberVIII

Sai'x: "We don't accept resignations." Could have been so epic if he didn't practically take himself down for you not a minute later. >_> Seriously. Dude. It's Sai'x. He should have been at least mildly challenging. If Xemnas really wanted to keep members in the Org., he would have planted Leechgraves in front of every exit and let a few Dustfliers roam the halls.

Axel: "Why do I always get the icky jobs?" Oh gosh. It makes the "icky" line in KH2 so much more tragic. That whole scene was horribly sad though. Especially "Everyone always thinks they're right!" Poor Axel. I think he got the worst ending of anybody in the game. He does his best to play both sides and ends up losing everything anyway.

Xigbar and the goldfish line seriously made me laugh out loud. Actually pretty much every time Xigbar opened his mouth was an epic win.

The whole "girl" discussion between Axel and Roxas was also hilarious. Roxas: "What about a Nobody girl like Xion?" Axel: "Eh, single dose of confusing." And then Axel trying to explain love. LOL!

OH MY GOD LEECHGRAVE. *shudders* That thing was AWFUL.

And agree with the rest of it. Poor Axel. :( And yes, the girl talk and the love talk were both very funny. xD

elveina

OH MY GOD LEECHGRAVE. *shudders* That thing was AWFUL.

And agree with the rest of it. Poor Axel. :( And yes, the girl talk and the love talk were both very funny. xD

inorite? Axel as relationship counselor is just too amusing. XD

To be fair, Saix was probably the last 'hard' boss you face in the game, his combos can be hard to get out of.

Well, maybe I'm being a little harsh on him, but still. He was the only boss I just sat staring at the screen at the end of the battle thinking, "No way. You're - DONE? That was IT??" I think they loaded up too many difficult bosses before the very end of the game so by the time you got to Sai'x you were way over prepared for everything following. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back