• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fears about Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Gameplay doesn't look bad, and that triangle shit only looks like it's used for Limit (Break)s.

As for length, it's 3 different stories with however many worlds. I'd estimate maybe a KH2 length for each story. Personally, I got like 24 hours in KH2, so that's 3 days of story ALONE for me in BBS.

: o! KHII length for each story!? No way. I'm not sure they could fit that much into a PSP game.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
The thing I'm scared for the most is for it to have a bad storyline, to be too obvious, or for the time lapse within the story to be too short. Not the whole game necessarily [well that too] but the time line and all that. And I hope that BBS will be more "adventurous" like Kh1 with the whole map area thingy and all that. The worlds seem really good, like Cinderella world looked pretty cool. I think the length will be pretty good. 358/2 Days was stretching the limits of the DS, so maybe BBS could do the same... hopefully :D [BBS HOLDS MORE SHIT! THAT MEANS COOLER GAME EH?! :D] And I hope that it's serious and sad enough. Sure fun and jokes and whatever but not as cheesy as Kh2. I want this game to be the most serious and heart wrenching. And I hope all the characters get enough screen time and importance in the main plot. And for our questions about Days, Kh1, Kh2, CoM, and coded to be answered :D [well not ALL, the rest is for the mystery game and for Kh3..xD]

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'd expect around 25-40 hours in total (depends on the number of sidequests and other things like that). Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me how long Crisis Core was?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
For the story, It's less than like 20.. but it could take like 40 hours or more to complete the missions and all that.. it has like hundreds of those o___o but you get really cool armor stuff when you do certain ones or all of em.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Crisis core was awesome thanks to the story. Hopefully BBS will deliver the same level of epic-ness in story. I don't care much for the gameplay as long as itz harder than KH2...and Crisis Core for that matter. It looks promising though.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Honestly, in my opinion, I hope to God that Birth by Sleep isn't on the same level of "epic-ness" as Crisis Core.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Right now I'm hoping BBS just doesn't disappoint

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I wouldn't mind the gameplay being easy as it already looks harder than KH2....there appears to be more purpose to button pressing. What would really get me foaming at the mouth in rage is if the twist was as cliche as "I am your father." I'm also hoping for the worlds to have more purpose. Not just going for the hell of it like KH2 seemed.

Guardiansoul129

The gameplay that I saw was Japanese. I saw Terra gameplay and Ven gameplay. And the last thing I heard, is that they were doing voice acting.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Disney worlds already look more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back