• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feelings For Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

ok first of all why would you cry over a game, lol. i have about 100,000,000,000 dreams about it, await so badly for it, and get mad about it not coming out yet, but i dont cry. this is so spamming, STOP THE SPAMMING, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KH2. this thread should be closed.

Uchiha Itachi

cursed keyblade said:
ok first of all why would you cry over a game, lol. i have about 100,000,000,000 dreams about it, await so badly for it, and get mad about it not coming out yet, but i dont cry. this is so spamming, STOP THE SPAMMING, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KH2. this thread should be closed.

Hey, Don't rag on them when KH2 is The O-N-L-Y Thing that you can think of, even in your sleep. Im not a Doctor, But even I know that thinking of a game, 100,000,000,000 times is too ,much. You mist have pshycic powers to know about it that long ago. 100,000,000,000 days ago... wow.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
everytime i think about getting the game my eyes start to water

You're on the computer too much, get some rest for your eyes...

if you ask me your all crazy

If you asked me, no one asked you.

this thread should be closed.

It should? Ya you're right. Stop flaming the poor emotional kid, and stop crying. >.< Get on with your lives.

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back