• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

few questions...(spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,
I just finished the game...brilliant! Except for some things i just didnt get or i have questions that u might answer!

1)Why Xigbar can see Ventus in xion's face?

2) Wasn't there a video with axel asking roxas if he has a heart? i dont remember what video is it!

3) Wasn't there another story mode after finishing the game?

4) roxas was able to dualwield because he...fused with xion?

5) why xion at the end is like a heartless and what were those devices for in every world that xion teleported?

6) xion is a replica made by vexen, and was birth in castle oblivion...why she freezed at the end and what huppened?

7) why riku asks roxas "why do u have the keyblade?"??? he knew he was sora's nobody! And he knew he had a keyblade!

8) then who is really xion?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
1. Xigbar's connected to BBS, so it'll be shown then.

2. I don't know them off the top of my head...

3. I don't have the game so I wouldn't know...

4. Yes, that's the general Idea behind his dual weilding.

5. She actually turned into an advanced nobody... And it was to decide wether her or Roxas would survive to see Sora.

6. It was for dramatic affect and to show how the memories of her faded away with her.

7. Riku didn't know why a NOBODY would be able to weild. Since they have no hearts.

8. Xion is just personified memories from Sora. Nuttin' more.

Santuary

Roxas can duel weild after fusing with Xion, cos he uses his own keyblade and Xions keyblade (Hence why they where both Kingdom Keys when they first appeared)

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
i actually still dont get why they have a keyblade if they dont have a hearts. Then, shouldn't xion's keyblade be a sham??? then why roxas can wield it??? and why xion resembles kairi (with black hairs???) to roxas???

Santuary

i actually still dont get why they have a keyblade if they dont have a hearts. Then, shouldn't xion's keyblade be a sham??? then why roxas can wield it??? and why xion resembles kairi (with black hairs???) to roxas???

It's coz she is created from Sora's memories, and she looked like Kairi because she was Sora's strongest memory. And not everybody see's her as a Kairi look-a-like. Xemnas and Xigbar see her as Ven, and Riku apparently see's her as Sora (Which is why he looked shocked when he lifted up her hood at Beat's Castle). And that thing about them having hearts, well, that's just one of the mysteries of the series, "Does Roxas have a heart or not?" that's why he's considered a "Special" nobody. As for Xion, she wasn't a real nobody, so who says she doesn't really have a heart? If she does though, it's just artificial, like Riku Replicas heart.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Xigbar was an apprentice at the time of BBS and they saw TAV. I suppose he's seeing Ven on her because that's what he can relate to in Sora's Memories - obvious Ven factor in play here.

2) Wasn't there a video with axel asking roxas if he has a heart? i dont remember what video is it!

FM+ video.

That was one of the theories about the explanation of the "over 2" part in the game's name. Obviously, that is not the case and relates more to Roxas and Xion's story.

Yup. Roxas and Sora shared two Keyblades. Hence why Roxas had one from when he was born, while at the same time Sora was obviously still wielding. The splitting of Keyblades is as follow:
Sora-Roxas
Sora-Xion when Roxas passes out around Day 26. She no doubt gets Roxas's Keyblade.
Roxas when Roxas wakes up. He no doubt took Xion's Keyblade back, hence she couldn't wield - but Sora had just fallen asleep so he still had his Keyblade - but not wielding it.
Roxas-Xion until end game when Roxas took the Keyblade back from her.

5) why xion at the end is like a heartless and what were those devices for in every world that xion teleported?

She wasn't a Heartless, she was a Nobody. I guess that was her real form before she began being shaped by Sora's Memories. The devices were no doubt made along with her, in order to help her eventually absorb Roxas and whatever he had left of Sora's powers in him.

6) xion is a replica made by vexen, and was birth in castle oblivion...why she freezed at the end and what huppened?

When Roxas beat her, what happened was that the Memories she was built upon went back to a more suitable place - Sora's Nobody. Seeing how that was what kept her "operating" and even gave her "form", she broke up and disappeared.

7) why riku asks roxas "why do u have the keyblade?"??? he knew he was sora's nobody! And he knew he had a keyblade!

No one ever said that the Keyblade had to be transferred. To top it all, Roxas had two of them. I guess it must've been quite a shock.

8) then who is really xion?[/QUOTE]

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Xion can weild because she has Sora's memories which are part of the heart ,she has some of his heart which makes her a justified weilder. Xion resembles Kairi because that is one of the memories she got from Sora while he was in the pod. Xion wasnt supposed to look like that but she gets different memories from Sora depending on who sees her.

I think this. There hasnt been alot of clarification so far on Days so this is what I think.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[QUOTE="_EX, post: 4499970, member: 74930"]Xion can weild because she has Sora's memories which are part of the heart[/quote]

It would seem that Memories of Wielding = Wielding. Hence when they forget, even if they have the Keyblade, they can't wield. Makes some sense that you could wield even if you just remembered how to.

[quote]she has some of his heart[/quote]

What the hell. No. Hearts don't break into pieces. She had his Memories, and the Keyblade. That's it, no Heart.

[quote]Xion resembles Kairi because that is one of the memories she got from Sora while he was in the pod. [/quote]

did you even play the game? Xion started looking like Kairi ages before Sora even knew he had to go into the pod let alone went in there.

[quote]Xion wasnt supposed to look like that but she gets different memories from Sora depending on who sees her.[/quote]

Actually, she looks like only two people. Most people see the hood.

D

Deleted member 36435

Hey guys,
I just finished the game...brilliant! Except for some things i just didnt get or i have questions that u might answer!

8) then who is really xion?
Thanks for the fucking spoilers, dude.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

It would seem that Memories of Wielding = Wielding. Hence when they forget, even if they have the Keyblade, they can't wield. Makes some sense that you could wield even if you just remembered how to.

What the hell. No. Hearts don't break into pieces. She had his Memories, and the Keyblade. That's it, no Heart.

[/quote]

It has been said that the special memories are in the heart. Especially the ones of Kairi.

[quote]
did you even play the game? Xion started looking like Kairi ages before Sora even knew he had to go into the pod let alone went in there.

[/quote]

I dont remember them ever giving us the day Sora entered the pod but I ment CoM when I said Pod ,my mistake.

[quote]
Actually, she looks like only two people. Most people see the hood. [/quote]
It says Saix sees her as a puppet which I assume is different because if everyone else saw her like that then they wouldnt keep reffering to her as hooded. Anyway she has two distinct looks depending on her relationship with them. I noticed one conversation when Axel only saw her hooded but when she asked if they were friends he said yes and she wasnt hooded. I dont quite no what that supports but it may just be a relationship with her and not Sora.

Xeon the 2nd

Xion had no identity to begin with, which is why she had her hood on for the first 10 days as it is revealed in the secret reports(beat the game) of Vexen that it takes 10 days for the replica to have an identity, but she did not come out as Xemnas had intended as "it" gained her identity as a girl,Xion was suppose to be a Sora Replica,but since the memories that Xemnas had kept for the replica were mostly of Kairi, that she took that appearance, and the reason why Saix and some other members see her differently to hwat they see her as and to Saix i think he sees her as a failed puppet(with hood on), and to Xigbar, Ventus( BBS connection)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[QUOTE="_EX, post: 4500031, member: 74930"]It has been said that the special memories are in the heart. Especially the ones of Kairi.[/quote]

I'd hardly call memories of locking the Keyhole in Agrabah "special". Kairi was what shaped her, but she got a lot more than just that out of Sora.

[quote]I dont remember them ever giving us the day Sora entered the pod but I ment CoM when I said Pod ,my mistake. [/quote]

Day 49. Sora went in the pod. Xion got wielding on the 25th Day.

[quote]It says Saix sees her as a puppet which I assume is different because if everyone else saw her like that then they wouldnt keep reffering to her as hooded.[/quote]

He "sees" her as a puppet because that's what she is. Not really her face.

[quote]Anyway she has two distinct looks depending on her relationship with them. I noticed one conversation when Axel only saw her hooded but when she asked if they were friends he said yes and she wasnt hooded. I dont quite no what that supports but it may just be a relationship with her and not Sora. [/QUOTE]

It is dependant on her relationship with them it would seem, and I still have to wonder what Riku really saw when he unhooded her in that scene from the trailers, but Xigbar for instance [spoilers]saw her as Ven.

So I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder more so than what Xion feels for them.[/spoilers]

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

I'd hardly call memories of locking the Keyhole in Agrabah "special". Kairi was what shaped her, but she got a lot more than just that out of Sora.
The places and activities may just be as fixed in Sora's heart as the people he met.

[quote]Day 49. Sora went in the pod. Xion got wielding on the 25th Day.[/quote]

Yeah and when did Sora get to Co? I already said I meant the events in CoM when I said Pod.

[quote]It is dependant on her relationship with them it would seem, and I still have to wonder what Riku really saw when he unhooded her in that scene from the trailers, but Xigbar for instance [/quote]

Personally I would think it changed as he got more involved with Xion but he may have seen a completely new Xion.

[quote] So I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder more so than what Xion feels for them.[/quote]

Maybe, It may not be what one person thinks of the other but what the bond between them is. I got the feeling Xion wanted to be friends with Axel before they were officially friends which would mean until that bond between them was made nothing changed about Xion. I dont think it's in the "eye of the beholder" or "what Xion feels for them". I think its the bond between them which includes both of those.

My heart beats faster whenever I debate with you Rain. I dont know when I am going to make a mistake next. I know if I do you will show no mercy. Its a hell of a lot of fun though.

Awards

(This is the only question I feel wasn't adequately answered).

She didn't freeze. Ice in KH has a bluish tint, hers was pure white.

She was crystallizing.
As for why they chose that motif, it may have to do with the fact that crystals have been associated with memory in pop culture (based somewhat on scientific premises).

You could guess it's also why the Cavern of Remembrance was filled with crystalline structures.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[QUOTE="_EX, post: 4500076, member: 74930"] The places and activities may just be as fixed in Sora's heart as the people he met.[/quote]

No doubt, but that does come to show she hardly just got only Sora's Memories of Kairi.

[quote]Yeah and when did Sora get to Co? I already said I meant the events in CoM when I said Pod.[/quote]

Around the 20th day or so. 22nd I believe it was when the Org members left.

[quote]Maybe, It may not be what one person thinks of the other but what the bond between them is. I got the feeling Xion wanted to be friends with Axel before they were officially friends which would mean until that bond between them was made nothing changed about Xion. I dont think it's in the "eye of the beholder" or "what Xion feels for them". I think its the bond between them which includes both of those.
[/quote]

I have to wonder what Xigbar's relationship with Xion was that he saw Ven then. That's what makes me wonder about Axel seeing Kairi on Xion. Lol Lea met Aqua? OTP.

My heart beats faster whenever I debate with you Rain. I dont know when I am going to make a mistake next. I know if I do you will show no mercy. Its a hell of a lot of fun though.

Glad I'm out of my hiatus now? XD

Xeon the 2nd

And the reason why the devices were in the worlds is because they empowered Xion as the devices were filled with Soras memories of the worlds hes been on and his abilities which is why Xion could use sonic blade, ars arcanum, and ragnarok, also the reason why they did this from my point of view is because, Roxas, on during the last 50 days was getting weaker, Xemnas and Saix saw this and setup a rigged mission were Xion and Roxas were fighting each other but from their point of view they were fighting a heartless, until Axel comes and reveals it was setup, and that when i geuss Xemnas and Saix were making the devices since there was a meeting that either way Xion or Roxas they only needed one, so they gambled on Xion hoping that she would absorb Roxas but she failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back