• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fights You Hope To See In KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maleficent vs. Ansem: Seeker of Darkness
Pete vs. Mickey
Maleficent vs. Riku
Lea vs. Isa
Roxas vs. Xemnas
Mickey, Donald & Goofy vs. Disney Villains (in a sort of House of Mouse reference)
Kairi vs. Xion
Riku Replica vs. Even

Ralkale

darksides... HORDES of darksides... i mean attack on titan sized darksides, towering over the walls of a burning Radiant Garden...

also, i want to see more raw fight scenes... i know we havent seen a lot of blood in this series... but i want to see desperation in sora's eyes... i want to see a completely defeated riku and sora just inches from deaths door... and only THEN, defeat master xehanort... at the very least, something with the same tone that the final battle of BBS had. serious, dramatic, action-packed, intense, and an uncharacteristically dark toned scene that i loved.

Seighart

Awards
For Group Fights

Sora, Riku, Kairi vs MX (Sora and Riku vs Xemnas style. Awesome way to see the 3 team up for once to make a new trio)
Mickey, Donald, and Goofy Vs Malificent and Pete
Ven and Aqua vs. Terra

For Single Fights

Roxas vs Xemnas (For what Xemnas made him to do Xion)
Lea vs Saix
Riku vs ASoD(For the last damn time)
Sora vs Van
Ven vs Terra (To save him)
Aqua vs Terranort(Or some incarnation
Kairi vs Braig(il edit later)
Mickey vs MX

Conclusion to Sephiroth Fight
A fight against Noel from FF13. (Must plz)
Fights against FF characters ala Cave of Remembrance

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Am I the only one who wants to see Sora fight Ansem SOD again? It feels like such a classic and memorable fight, it's gotta crop up again at some point.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Am I the only one who wants to see Sora fight Ansem SOD again? It feels like such a classic and memorable fight, it's gotta crop up again at some point.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sora face off against Ansem again. The only time they fought was in the first game, so a second fight would be nice.

Lokifan

Sora v Vanitas
Ventus v Vanitas
Lea v Isa
Sora v Master Xehanort (HELL YEAH)
Roxas and Xion v Xemnas
The seven Lights v 13 darknesses
The Seven lights v MX
Riku v Ansem seeker of darkness

Neyan

Obviously Lea vs Isa is a given, but I think it would be nice to maybe have Kairi join the fight as well just to kick his ass for imprisoning her.

Aqua (& possibly Ven) vs. Terra(nort)/Xemnas. I can just imagine Aqua going "I ask once again... Return my friend's heart!" I would love to see them face off, Aqua has to be the one to save him I won't accept anything else.

There probably will be some closure with Riku vs Ansem finally, but I'd love to see a KHII End Boss style battle where you have Riku & Sora vs. Ansem and Xemnas while switching between the two, or at least playing some segments as Riku.

Someone mentioned Kairi vs Xigbar and I'm so down for this, the series needs Kairi action so badly.

Sora vs Vanitas would be interesting, if only for Sora being disgusted at Vanitas' pure evil.

Incredibly unlikely, but why not Roxas vs. a Vanitas-possessed Ven as well?

Also if Shibuya World happens, Sho Minaminoto needs to be a boss.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I would LOVE a Kairi vs Xion fight!

Also, give me some Trio Action!
TAV vs MX and SRK vs Xemnas or Ansem.
(Of course, Sora will still be the one killing MX, bur ya know what I mean)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Aww, but I wouldn't want Kairi and Xion to fight. They could maybe team up with each other, but not fight.
But I definitely would love to see a fight between Lea and Isa. And have Isa be in berserk mode. That would be epic...

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Aqua (& possibly Ven) vs. Terra(nort)/Xemnas. I can just imagine Aqua going "I ask once again... Return my friend's heart!" I would love to see them face off, Aqua has to be the one to save him I won't accept anything else.
Yep, definitely this. The battle during BBS made the game for me.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Somehow I'd love to see a Riku vs. Vanitas fight just because fighting style.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
^ Voidgear, I agree with you 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back