• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fights You Hope To See In KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali

Who would you want to see fight in KH3?

I would like to see:
-Lea vs. Saix
-Sora vs. Young Xehanort
-Riku vs. Xehanort's Heartless
-Mickey vs. Master Xehanort
- And of course, Sora vs. MX

Also, what scenario would they be in?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
While it's understandable that you would like to see those fights happening (heck, who doesn't? And some of those are probably a given), probably you'd like to provide your opinion as to why you want it or your hypothesis on the scenario? It helps to foster exchanges of countless exciting thoughts. :)

I'd like to see Lea and Saix fight, too. I think at the time they cross path again, Lea would try to convince Saix to renounce his allegiance with Xehanort, but for his words to fall on deaf ears. Or you know, their big battle could be the culmination of their previous little encounters in which their ideals conflict, similar to their confrontations in Days but getting progressively more and more violent in nature. Then, finally, they duke it out; Saix attacking as relentlessly as he always did, while Lea is reluctant at first.

I'd also like to see anyone versus Xigbar, probably Sora. As much as I love the guy and his art of trolling, I'd so much like to see how much his demise would derail Xehanort's plans. I'm not positively sure that it would do anything, though, seeing that Xigbar is likely to be in the final confrontation in the Keyblade Graveyard where everything is about to go out with a bang and that defeats of various members are due, timely, and expected anyway.

I'm pretty sure I have several more fights I'd like to see, but I'll post them up later if I'm not lazy to do it.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I think Riku vs. Xehanorts Heartless is a given but to be honest I am absolutely sick of it now, been done to death and Riku has proven his worth by now.

Terra vs. Xemnas would be an interesting one in my eyes, fighting his aged yet still possessed body, and it would be an awesome time to see Xemnas whip out a keyblade (if he can but that debate is not for this thread it's been done to death). Alternatively I would love to see Roxas duel wielding against Xemnas, his former boss.

If Xion gets a physical manifestation before the final showdown, I think it'd be wicked to see her beat 10 tons of shit out of Xigbar, potentially taking on the appearance of Ventus for a moment again in his eyes.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
Ventus vs. Xigbar
Sora vs. Vanitas
Terra vs. Xemnas
Aqua vs. Xemnas
Xion vs. Saix

Kali

Sorry that my answers were painfully obvious and weren't enticing enough for a better discussion. I really couldn't think of anything else that would be interesting and, well, not as obvious.

I was thinking of who Kairi would fight, but I honestly can't see her fight at all. I guess I could see her fight along side with Lea fighting Saix, also trying to convince him to give up MX and his antics.

I could also see Maleficent vs. Master Xehanort, although we all know who would win that fight. While fighting, she'll declare something something along the lines of "I'll never be your pawn!". She may even have something up her sleeve and it'll prove to be a distraction to MX plans.

Generally, no matter who he's fighting, I wanna see Mickey's hardcore parkour.

Bobjam

Awards
Generally, no matter who he's fighting, I wanna see Mickey's hardcore parkour.

We would all love to see Mickey go Yoda-mode on someone or a bunch of people yeah =D I am really interested in seeing what the next big fight is that makes it as a cgi cutscene trailer. Of course we all know that the key one on one fights will come but I am intrigued to see what big fight between multiple people happens - for instance Sora and Riku and Lea all taking on someone or maybe two of the Seekers which would make for an awesome cutscene (not necessarily a great in game battle though).

Think of how awesome it was when we first saw deep dive or better still the cgi rendering of the last battle in bbs. In terms of battles I want to see what kh3 has in store for us in terms of the large scale battles that may not end up being playable in that way (much like the bbs ending was played as one on one battles rather than the three on three scenario the cgi trailer was showing).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
vs. all 4 titans
vs. Xanatos
vs. Frollo
vs. Syndrome
vs. Garland/Chaos
vs. Ansem/Xenmas simultaneously (I kinda got this idea recently where they trade off 1 being the close range fighter & the other doing sniping)

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'd really like to see a battle between Yen Sid and Xehanort even thought that will probably not happen. Another fight I would really like to see is anyone against the Carnotaurus from Dinosaur. I'm not sure how often a Dinosaur based world is discussed but I think it would be cool if the heroes had to go to that world for some reason or other. I'll probably talk more about that elsewhere but anyway I think a fight with a dinosaur would be the coolest. Another fight I would like to see is Riku against Young Xehanort because that would be cool too.

Not as cool as the dinosaur fight though.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I'd like to see Lea and Saix fight, too.
I second that, Saix has been nothing but a pain since KH II. I think the only way Lea can save him now is by fighting.
But who knows? The friendship between those two goes really deep, maybe he can be saved after all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The main fight I want to see most is all those who've been hurt by Xehanort to finally converge and take him down.

Also curious to see the Lea-Isa battle.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Sora vs Vanitas
Ansem SOD & Xemnas vs Riku & Sora (at the same time)
MX vs TAV
YX vs Riku (again)
Lea vs Isa

And hopefully a full 13 Seekers vs 7 Guardians fight(at the same time). The PS4/XBONE should be well capable to handle it, not sure how they would implement it though.

Kali

Sora vs Vanitas
Ansem SOD & Xemnas vs Riku & Sora (at the same time)
MX vs TAV
YX vs Riku (again)
Lea vs Isa

And hopefully a full 13 Seekers vs 7 Guardians fight(at the same time). The PS4/XBONE should be well capable to handle it, not sure how they would implement it though.

That would be so cool if you can switch between characters during the 13 seekers vs 7 guardians, like in GTA 5.

SilenceTheTardis

That would be so cool if you can switch between characters during the 13 seekers vs 7 guardians, like in GTA 5.

Brilliant idea. It would have to be in a massive area with varied terrain to spread out the fighting, the last thing we want is 20 AOE attacks happening in the same place at the same time. Maybe in the Keyblade Graveyard, especially if MX brings back his... landscaping skills from his fight with TAV.

The other fight I really want to see is Maleficent + 10 000 heartless vs. HB Restoration Committee

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Would love to see Kairi receive her own full scale battle, but I get this horrible feeling that she will just get chucked aside again. Other then that though, I want to see Sora and Riku vs. Xemnas and Ansem (SOD).

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Fights I hope see? Well a GILGAMESH FIGHT OBVIOUSLY!!
I want to see Aqua and Xemnas fight. I would love to see how they would interact, as Aqua would probably call him Terra. I'd want to see how Xemnas would react to her.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Reminds me of a fanfic lol

I want to see Aqua and Xemnas fight. I would love to see how they would interact, as Aqua would probably call him Terra. I'd want to see how Xemnas would react to her.
Would be interesting to see unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back