• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Weapoh KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
you have to beat sephiroth to get it oh it's name is fenrir what you need to do is finsh the space parinods then go meet sephiroth in the darck deph in hollo bastion/raident garden area he beat him and you get fenrir after you talke to cloud and go back to sephiroth and after the cut scene tiffa will give you it

Oracle

twiligh knight said:
ok i get you so thats why sephiroth is so easy:D

Sephiroth wasn't easy o_O; He's a pain in the but. I only beat him just yesterday with Sora at lv 90 and his defense up to 82 (lol)

Shadow_Chaos90

Oracle said:
Sephiroth wasn't easy o_O; He's a pain in the but. I only beat him just yesterday with Sora at lv 90 and his defense up to 82 (lol)

lol, I beat him at lvl 65 with the Ultima Weapon and 3 Elixirs...was kinda easy, especially using the dash power you get from lvling up Wisdom Form.

BlaZinbritt11588

i just beat him 20 minutes ago!!! :)) yay me!!. i think i died about 4 times before i beat him. and im at level 81.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back