• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First-hand experience of KH2's beginning (possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

must..not..click..link....*twitches*

Is it really spoilerific? I mean...does it give away the beginning FMV?

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
yeah it does. And according to this KH hater, its REALLY, REAAAALLLY long. And its really bad.

DannyKilla

WTF? HOW CAN HE BE DISSING ON IT. AND HOW DID HE PLAY IT? MAN. HES RUINING THE GAME. Is it gonna be really that bad?

chasingdusk

I'm not reading the actual review just the replies, but.....WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? :mad: They really hate square enix, don't they? And what kind of forum is INSERT CREDIT? <_<

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
well....HOW THE HELL DID HE GET IT....its not coming out to japan till 4 days.....well idk ill still like it....its my type of game...and pffft ill still get nomatter what the noob says on that forum

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Either A he's playing it at Jump Festa... if they have that. I dunno.

or

B he was able to get an advanced copy since he's a video game journalist. Or something like that.

chasingdusk

They hate KH because they're a bunch of ignorant souls who lost their imaginations when they were ten and now lead sad and boring lives. LoL. I wonder what the ages range from in that forum.....

DannyKilla

Hehe...I cant beleive they thought that " dragon quest" is gonne be better than kh2! HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back