• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First (ish) sig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero123

sonic.jpg

v1
sonic2.jpg

v2

I've never really tried to make any sigs that look nice till now (look at my current one :p) so here it is, me actually trying a lil harder.
Looks kinda empty to me, but I dunno where to go, which is why I am here, so tear it apart!

By the way, right now I'm trying to not use anyone's brushes, so this is all me.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Eh, personally I try not to use any brushes besides splatter and the default ones.

Anyway, it looks empty because you only have the beginners stock-slapped-on-background style. What you wanna do is focus on separate sections of the tag rather than it being one large chunk, if you get what I mean.

Vanilla

The blur and monotone hurt my eyes
Negative space never hurts anyone

zero123

sonic5.jpg

Better maybe? I think some of the quality is being lost when i save it.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Save the file as a .png and depending on which site you use to host the tags; that can also mess
up the quality.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
For your first, it isn't all that bad. But Sean's right, it's the standard beginner's "stock slapped on bg" type of tag. Do what he said(for both things) and you should be off to a decent start :)..and welcome to the DM scene :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back