• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flying away on a wing and a Prayer (Open)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Believe it or not, it's just me.

Open challenge to anybody who'd like to accept it. I am going to come back into the fray for a bit. This battle is open to whomever would like it, as many as are willing to post. Just post your template in your first post. Once I get at least one poster, we will begin.

Rules: Power Battle, KHI standard rules, any number of opponents will do.

I will be using Prayer. It's time to bring the ol gal back.

Dear God…

Please hear my Prayer…

I know you will, since you’ve been listening for ages…

But still, please, listen to your little girl

Its hard to know where to start…

Like a dream that’s hard to grasp…

Like a flowing white dress, which floats lightly in the breeze.

Or like smoke, which is impossible to catch in my small hands...

But that’s the way your spirit works I guess… impossible to really understand…

My brother was being really mean today… please give him guidance.

Show him what he’s done from another point of view… Help him understand my pain

Give me help too. Give me inner strength, and allow me to get through this.

I’ve done bad stuff too. Please help me confess my sins.

Help me see my sins, and to show me how to repent…

I’ve been feeling weird lately, God, so please help me sort out what I’m thinking.

Show me all of the thoughts in my head, and give me peace…

My mommy says the boogieman isn't real, but I know he's there!

Protect me from the dark... from the bad stuff...

My friends say its silly to pray, but I know the truth.

Whenever I pray, I feel safe, peaceful, and tranquil.

Its fun to pray. Fun to talk with you.

Cause I know when I pray, you are there.

But sure, you can be anywhere, right?

Oh, and thanks for food to eat! Just shows how much we have.

Hmm, my mommy said she’d pray for me. You heard that one right?

Its nice knowing that someone else is praying for you…

Amen.

She's got a different template layout then most. I'd be happy to answer any questions about her through PM.

Let's dance, KHI.

Last edited:

Eventua

I think I will duplicate the style of your template! Why? 'Cause, uh, I dunno, I'm a plagarist?

Crimany heck, by me ol' man's dull gray complexion, what a pointless place! Jus' an empty void, collecting all of the Omniverse's old energy and spitting it back out again.

And he wants me 'n' my little sisters and me little brother to look after it! Why? 'Cause he's a crazy old man with delusions of being some sor' of god. Not like me: I'm not deluded. I KNOW I'm a god. An' anyone who disagrees can shove their opinion up their arse! Or better yet, I'll do it for them!

But I'm done with that. I'll test me strength and me cosmic fire against the best of the best, and when it's all over I'll have proven: I. AM. A. GOD!

Oh yeah. I'm Sholryk, the Lord of Wrath & Fire, mortals, so come and get some! If ya not busy sucking ya thumbs an' cowering, that is! Ha ha!

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Will this do

Name: Ghast

Weapon: Sword with black blade and silver hilt.

Special Item: Shining orb, Shines a bright light the darker Ghast's surroundings are.

Special Attack: Frearo, Blows enemy back with aero and burns them with fire at the same time.

Appearance: Wears a blue hoody jacket with two grey stripes going up each side of the jacket but doesn't have the hood pulled over Ghast's head. Also wears dark blue jeans and black sneakers. Hair style is the same as Ven's (Roxas's) except black with silver streaks.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Okay he's more powerful.

Name: Ghast

Weapon: Sword with black blade and silver hilt.

Special Item: Shining orb, Shines a bright light the darker Ghast's surroundings are and lets him endure more pain.

Special Attack: Frearo, Blows enemy back with aero and burns them with fire at the same time. Shadow Punch: exactly as it sounds, destructive. Shadow Fusion: Makes Ghasts next attack more powerfull.

Appearance: Wears a blue hoody jacket with two grey stripes going up each side of the jacket but doesn't have the hood pulled over Ghast's head. Also wears dark blue jeans and black sneakers. Hair style is the same as Ven's (Roxas's) except black with silver streaks.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Forgiveness, purge me of my fallacy between where the lies end and truth begins.

Connect and tie me to what i've been missing, vastness knows no bounds.

Hinder me not for I am the vassal for diversity as adversity meets its undoing at my hands

Forge unto me a new, meld unto me a home, create unto myself...me.

Oraforge the infinite ties unto my human extension.

Let me embrace feeling, the less and greater to eliminate abysmal deliberation.

In tears let me assess woe, pain, and anger.

In futile strife give me strength, courage, valor to solidify my endurance.

And when I doubt myself, let me remember and renew whats of utomost priority

Importance, what gives me the purpose i've longed for.

Let memories be my experience, my guide, knowledge of things that I couldn't do then but can achieve now.

Let half of my heart always reside within her, even if I am to one day succumb to untimely demise

Assure my legacy and home even after I am gone, the spirit carries me away.

I am Oraforge, the harmonizer of Orsa.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Let us begin. I enjoy seeing my style of template being used.
IC:

Dear God...

It was evening on the mountainside. The cool winter air of the Rocky Mountains whipped through Holy Cross mountain range. Peaks, taller than the highest skyscrapers, stood their ground against the bittersweet briskness. Even with thousands of years of human construction, none had topped the architecture of Mother Nature herself. Every brilliant angle, from the deep valleys carved into the earth, to the sparkling blue lakes that filled them. The sun set over the top of the tallest mountain peak, and it seemed to nod in approval.

You saw your creation, and you called it good...

As shadows grew longer, rocky outcrops creating jagged dark shapes along the steep cliff faces, a single blue light appeared. It was almost invisible, a mere trail of spectral blue light. As the shadows grew longer, it became slightly more visible. It was a small tendril of silvery-blue mist, gently winding its way through the rocky mountainside like a serpent, floating on the wind. Despite the harsh winds and the dangerous landscape, it did not quiver or tremble. It simply slid through the air, a small, smokey entrail of blue fog. It seemed somewhat iridescent, although as it approached shadows, it did not illuminate them. It simply... existed.

But God... I'm trapped... I don't know how to get out!

The silvery spectral tendril gently wrapped itself around a small rocky outcrop near the peak of a smaller mountain. It gently swirled in the air in a circular motion and began to expand. The mist begin to grow, swirling about like a miniature tornado, small sparks of blue energy leaping off of the mist as it continued to spin and coagulate together.

Please... protect me! Illuminate my path! Defend me from all that comes!

The mists began to dissipate. A gentle blue aura surrounds a young boy that stands there. His dark brown hair is tussled slightly, with a few twigs broken off in his hair. His clothes are small, meant for hiking. His shoes are dirty and muddy, and his knees are scratched. Yet his eyes are a mysterious silvery-blue, the same color as the mist that gently swirls around him in tendrils. His face is a look of serene determination.

Amen

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
This was the peak, metaphorically as well as literally. To which had no natural equivalent. The climb of which could break the back of any man. Climbing rather high, the ascendsion of which proved a natural test within its own right. Yet smiles could be found even in times such as these, the climate affecting naught of one's dedication in reflection to determination. As the white snowy side of this glorious danger field filled one harbinger with a certain and unrequited feeling of the calm.

Yeah, that harmony was matched. As he resonated the beat of a heart, concave but very much there. His choice of clothing was rather different. He wasn't an seraph, or even diabolic figure, he was himself. And for what he could see within or outside Orsa, he looked more towards the sky. A strange string of contraptions that seemed to hover behind him, like light waves, golden color and graced by a white overlook. His attire met, was a kind of silver robe, with an overlay that propagated over top of this. His hair, unchanged, just the color of his highlights to silver. Eyes, a crystal blue, and an expression that was even further extended.

In his landing, he touched based yet didn't touch the snow below his feet. Folding his arms, he hovered a half and inch above the ground and coming to station himself near the trembling of mother nature. In truth his curiousity didn't fetch his attention, the adolescent if not mistaken for a man became of his attention. From top to bottom the watcher observed, shutting his eyes his tendrils themselves did their part. As he fastened infinitesimal strands of which became connected links to this 'sentience' so he could feel what he was feeling and respond in the best possible way.

"Its not your fault. The world will be the way it is and the evils that so which happen upon it beckon us together, for better or for worse." so he spoke and his incite began.

"Empower us, so that we may become stronger men. Upon do hard times tread, but with strength do we persevere. You've seen much, experienced a grandiose, and yet your here today even so. Unrelenting is what I would say fits your faith. Let me help you..."

To him, an intrusion of faith was imposed, while Oraforge wasn't a heretic or blasphemer, through his hand were many saved.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
As Ghast opened his eyes he noticed he was lying in the snow "Where am I? Ugh." Ghast blacked out. Ghast opened his eyes, got up and walked to the nearest tree that he could see and sat down. After he got up he snapped off a few small branches and tucked them under his arm. "If this doesn't work I'll freeze alive." Ghast put the branches on the ground then held out his arms towards the branches and whispered "Frearo." and the branches caught on fire. "That should do it." he looked around. "This place sure is beautiful." Ghast stuck out his hand and his sword appeared. "Shadow Fusion." Dark energy poured into his sword. He then looked behind him then back infront. "That should protect me if things go wrong." Ghast clicked his fingers and the fire he made went out. He started to walk aimlessly forward. "I wonder where I'll end up this time."

Last edited:

Eventua

Suddenly, a massive explosion blew out from the side of another mountain, and a great voice rang out through these peaks.

"Did someone call for a god?! 'Cause ya prayers 'ave been answered, mortals!"
The voice was followed by the sound of a loud crash, and soon the young boy and the silver guardian were joined by a third individual as the smoke cleared.

Imposing would be the best way to describe him: he was easily 7 foot tall, his body coated in thick, rippling muscles. His head was bald and his features chiseled, with piercing red irises that seemed to order you to back down.
Although shirtless, he wore a chain-linked loincloth and leather sandals, so he wasn't completely naked. Just mostly so.

As he stood there, arms crossed, a menacing smirk on his face, he gave off an aura of hatred that would undoubtedly fill the weak-willed with an overpowering feeling of dread, or in the case of the strong-willed, passionate, impulsive rage.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Where is everybody?

The gentle blue mist swirled in tendrils around the young boy. His eyes seemed to glow slightly, with the same silver-blue iridescence as the mist around him. He folded his arms.

What's going on?

Three figures approached. Three beings. Three perspectives. The silver-blue eyes opened wide, each seeing beyond what existed in front of them. In an instant, Prayer became those perspectives. Prayer wearily trudged up the side of the mountain, powerful sword in hand. Prayer burst from the side of the mountain in an explosion of earth and snow. Prayer descended from the heavens, hovering above the ground, and garbed in a silver white robe. Prayer stood its ground, arms folded, as it watched the three figures present themselves to it.

Ahh! I can't handle it God, all the noises...

The boy lowered his arms, his right palm opening as he extended it in the direction of the cliffside where Sholryk had made his dramatic entrances. Silver mist began to creep from the hole, spreading quickly, winding its way through the sediments. The silver-blue tendrils began to spread all around the mountain range, quickly covering the earthen floor until the entire mountainside was covered by a carpet of silvery-blue mist. It was not moved by wind, nor could it be felt by the hand. It simply sat there, shimmering gently. The boy stood there, arms folded again, silver blue mist twirling about him as well as surrounding his feet, as well as the feet of the others.

Go away!

"Go away!!"

The boy spoke for the first time. The voice was ethereal, layered, like a chorus of angels singing over the young boy's cry. The cliffside seemed to quiver slightly, and the rocks beneath the others feet trembled, like a slumbering giant.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
His expression was priceless, the twitching he was left with as the loud and rather obtuse giant had landed. As to offest the field with his given resonance, yet unable to break his eyes from the mist surrounding the youngest in appearance of the three of them. While sounds hinted another, no physical presence imminent to their location stated otherwise.

He gritted, watching and hearing the song of a seraph escape and play an angelic rhapsody as the boy chimed his first words. Such unsettling defensive be the mechanism he channeled it took him for a spin thats for sure. As he revoked his hand, the surface below his hovering feet shook and naturally he levitated slightly higher as the snow would manage to permeate his shoes if he was any closer.

"Another one of those days it seems. Its hard keeping to whats morally just, and against a boy carrying hope as long as the first pages of biblical time goes, theres no fighting faith, only shifting it."

As he implied, it must've meant he recollected something of valuable use. Through the many means of linking whats already happened and bridging fiction and non-fiction, they all result and become continuum. Given he assumes another ego altogether, recollecting from the memories of that ego. The contraption on his back began to spin and the infinite number of strands, threads, bonds, whichever you want to call it spun with it like a spire, multi-colored until it looked and spurred the image of a white ring.

He focused on the damn near naked man, in the snow at that. "Now am i to question why you'd choose any appearance, and then choose that? Thats just...creepy as one might say..."

Eventua

"Go away!" came the young boy's shout. Sholryk just raised an eyebrow, unpeturbed by the slight rumbling beneath his feet. He took a few dramatic steps towards the boy, summoning a mighty orange & red sword into his right hand.

"Heh heh, listen 'ere pipsqueak, I'll go when I say I will. Who've you 'ere can fight? I'm lookin' ta test me strength!"

"Another one of those days it seems. Its hard keeping to whats morally just, and against a boy carrying hope as long as the first pages of biblical time goes, theres no fighting faith, only shifting it."

Sholryk turned to look at the figure in the silver robe, and gave a confused sneer.
"What the 'ell are ya prattlin' on about?! I hate ponces what can't talk properly!"

His gaze was met by the warrior. "Now am I to question why you'd choose any appearance, and then choose that? Thats just... creepy as one might say..."

At the silver man's words, Sholryk was infuriated.
"You git, I'll teach you a lesson fur insultin' me like that! Fight me, come on!"

And with that, he charged towards the silver guardian.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Ghast was walking with his sword in his right hand when a flash of a reddish colour came from behind the trees that were next to him. "That's odd." Ghast walked up to the tree for a closer look but still couldn't see properly. So Ghast climbed up a tree and discovered the reddish colour that caught his eye was actually a sword that a man was charging at a silver man with. "I think I'll just see what happens here then I'll investigate." Ghast moved slightly forward in the tree but a branch snapped and Ghast landed on the ground right into the view of the man with the sword and the silver man "For god sakes!"

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Oraforge wasn't facing him anymore, and with is gruff demeanor, like an animal he barked. Unchanged, was his disposition, he actually returned the farce with a smile. Waving his hand, and he charged him with a physical armament. What would this do for him other than impose he was still using earthly extensions to draw him into conflict. In front of the boy, and then in the war path of the tyrant a boy dropped.

"For God sakes!" he shouted in a panic

"This isn't a place for kids, but thats for later." Oraforge responded with a turn and raising of his hand. Strands of which danced graciously and beginning to fly, fastening themselves to the otherworldly Adonis. Through touch, his name came to him, as was the exchange of information, swirling and fastening were indispensable here. He tied him up, both hands and feet causing him to fall at Oraforge's feet.

"Now that I've got your full attention, lets chat shall we?" Oraforge said lifting his hands to levitate the fastened feral beast. "Who are you? As to not merit rudeness, I am Oraforge."

Eventua

As he charged, sword raised, he was soon entangled in a mass of silver strands, and despite his great strength fell forwards with a heavy crash.
"Gah! Let go a me!" He bellowed.
"Now that I've got your full attention, lets chat shall we?" said the man, lifting his hands to levitate the Sholryk. "Who are you? As to not merit rudeness, I am Oraforge."
Gah, I aint gonna lose ta some sort-a ponce with some sparkly fairy powers!
He snorted loudly, practically blowing out smoke & sulphur.
"Pah, me name's Sholryk, ya silvery pillock! Now let me go, so I can punch ya bleedin' face in!"

He wasn't planning on waiting to be freed, though. With a quick in-take of breath, he quickly unleashed the full force of his powerful lungs: like a terrible scaled beasty of old, he breathed fire outwards towards the silver guardian. He no longer cared there were children present: it was personal, and he was going to kick some 'arse'.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Cutting his eyes, Oraforge envisioned Seven. 'intangible.' he thought, wincing as his body became completely translucent and the flames that spewed violently from the man's mouth passed through him. Averting his eyes, and cocking back, he resumed his solid shape and held a spectral blast building in his hand. "Nu Embrath." he uttered in Orsanian tongues, forming blast the color of osbian black, and pumping the strings of several planar forces giving it volume to become...

"Nu Embrath Mu inifinito!" He shouted, as it boomed off the bounce of his palm, literally bending and displacing matter around it rearranging what was likely 'space' like a rubix cube while on the very same plane. In vicinity of Sholryk, one would notice his ambiance becoming denser, as the space altering blast was reconfiguring the extension of his ties around him, having no direct effect per-say. It was a sense, his external ties were all being destroyed on an multitude of levels, detaching his draw from a nigh infinite number of planes and reshuffling them, essentially 'shifting' his sleight of expressive abilities.

"Try breathing fire again. You'll find, while you may have power, controlling it is a different story as the desired effect will not come. Your being submitted a shuffling of different strings that fuel whatever power you may recieve. Call it Red Kryptonite by comparison, but the shifts will occur every other moment, so be prepared to learn every other moment as well. As long as my NEMI is in place, i'm afraid anyone who enters the range will get scrambled."

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh my god...

The mountain shook slightly with the exchange of power. As the mist gently quivered amongst the feet of the warring figures, the snow beneath it shook, trembling with the force. The barbaric god and the silver-robed figure were at it, each exchanged blow escalating the conflict. The very peak they stood on seemed to tremble with the forces fighting on it. The young boy did not move, but simply folded his hands, staring at the three figures.

Please... stop it! Stop the noise!

The silvery-blue mist expanded, the tendrils of fog spreading outward and upward. It was like a wave of silvery blue clouds, expanding like a flood of fog upon the mountain. It rose up, cresting like a tsunami until it crashed over the entire mountain, engulfing it in fog. The boy vanished into the fog, his glowing blue eyes the only remaining trace of his existence before he faded as well. The fighting figures would find themselves surrounded by the mist, which was physically unmovable from their paths. It was dead silent, the mist absorbing all the sound that entered it. It was impossible to see with normal vision past a few feet. It was simply silver-blue... and silent.

Lord... I know you're listening... my son is out there somewhere...

In the fog, a face appeared, momentarily. A bearded face, one of an unshaven, middle-aged man. HIs eyes glowed the same blueish hue as the boy's eyes before the face vanished into the fog. There as never a moment where the silence was broken...

Please, keep him safe. Don't let anything harm him! Keep all those obstructions away!

The fog was thick and unmoving. All three figures would find themselves swamped in the silvery-blue mist. It encapsulated them, becoming their world. The mountain was gone. The snow was gone. All that was, was the mist.

We need more time... he needs more time. Just keep him safe and the darkness away. Keep it locked away...

As the figures hung in the fog, a single figure materialized for a moment. A father, standing with his arms folded and his eyes glowing the same bright blue. His gruff stubble matched his hiking attire and warm hat, but it was a sharp contrast to the sheer ethereal light in his eyes. A bit of blue energy flashed across the mist, like lightning, providing the only concept of depth or space in the endless world of mist. It was just the four of them. The four of them, and the mist...

Eventua

They were alone, the four of them, in the midst of the dull blue fog.
Sholryk didn't like to admit it to anyone (including himself), but this sudden change in circumstance had him confused and worried. His intense, fiery breath had been completely ineffective, and now he could barely see a few feet in front of him.
Not to mention there was this weird tingly sensation going through his body since the silver creep had chanted that bizarre sorcery of his.

Gah, no sorcery'll bind me! I can beat this git, just gotta focus!
And with that, he began to tense up, clenching his fists and tightening his body. As he did so, he could feel a powerful, fiery warmth pass through his body.
"Oo the 'ell 're you?!" he bellowed to the mountaineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back