• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fresh new theory about DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dahem kh & ff

sorry fo to much threads but hear this out

in kh bbs trailer MX says

"those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the key blade already that man = ds is a monster infused with darkness use your power = ven to defeat the darkness and correct my mistakes = i think teaching a man infused with darkness spiret to use a keyblade cause mx is a keyblade master
"

then terra says " i have a friend answer me xehanort what hav you done to his heart (the friend of terra = ds)

and now terra wants to submett to darkness says meleficent
so he can defeat ds and return him to normal just like what riku did to roxas

but there is one missing thing whyyyy ds wants to be in darkness

or maybe mx turned him to darkness without the confirmation of ds

and ds turned on mx (fighting him)

so that what mx means by correcting my mistakes

interesting right

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Roxas didn't have anything to do with darkness.

But if this theory is true, then why would MX not just kill DS on his own. If he could own Terra, then that kinda defetes the purpose of asking him to do something that MX himself could clearly do.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
sorry fo to much threads but hear this out

Warning us before you mentally rape us. Nice.

in kh bbs trailer MX says

"those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the key blade already that man = ds is a monster infused with darkness use your power = ven to defeat the darkness and correct my mistakes = i think teaching a man infused with darkness spiret to use a keyblade cause mx is a keyblade master

Okay.

then terra says " i have a friend answer me xehanort what hav you done to his heart (the friend of terra = ds)

But what evidence do we have to suggest that the friend of Terra is the Dark Soldier?

and now terra wants to submett to darkness says meleficent

Wait, when did Riku return Roxas to 'normal'? I don't think the two situations are related.

Because his Master taught him to, I would think.

interesting right

Uh.

Eternal_Key

Good try but there are a lot of questions. If DS fought MX, why does he fight alongside him in the BBS Secret trailer? How did Riku turn Roxas to normal? Where does it say that Terra and DS are friends? IDK man.... good try though.... My personal opinion is that MX is a scientist who did experiments on the heart like ATW on DS and it turned him into a mindless being of darkness following his every order. But thats just an idea and we won't know the truth so we just have to:

(Audience) WAIT TILL BBS COMES OUT!!!!!

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
the friend of terra = ds)

or maybe mx turned him to darkness without the confirmation of ds

interesting right

I doubt terra was talking to DS when he meant friend besides nothing says that DS wants to be in darkness. Also nothing says he was fighting him definitely when hes fighting with MX.

My personal opinion is that MX is a scientist who did experiments on the heart like ATW on DS and it turned him into a mindless being of darkness following his every order. But thats just an idea and we won't know the truth so we just have to:

You might be right??????

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Or MX could simply be leading Ven or whoever it is into a trap...

He could easily be referring to Ven...

Do what now...?

Because of MX, his master, taught him... It's already extremely evident that MX uses darkness himself...

Well, they seemed to be allies during the secret ending...
Also, even if DS were to turn on MX, MX would still beat him...

so that what mx means by correcting my mistakes

I doubt it...

interesting right

Not exactly the words I would used...

But thats just an idea and we won't know the truth so we just have to:

(Audience) WAIT TILL BBS COMES OUT!!!!!

Then that pretty much defeats the purpose of this forum, doesn't it...?

shadowred3

ok this heres an idea..... mx creates or infuses someone with the darkness = ds. over time ds becomes stronger than mx and betrays him. because mx was looking for the pure of hearts he trained ds to take hearts with only light in them. now that ds has gone beserk it just takes away random hearts becoming the first original heartless

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The rest is plausible, to an extent, since MX seems to have a good amount of control over DS.
That and the first heartless was created by Xehanort, period.

dahem kh & ff

or maybe he want the seven princcess hearts to make ds heart pure of darkness

i think that ds is the son of mx maybeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back