• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Battle Systems?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: What Sort of BS in the next Kingdom Hearts?

i think they should tone down the reaction commands, confine them to boss battles or follow ups to certain abilities, not the infinite button mashing fiasco kh2 turned into

This.

I say drop reaction commands and stick to the BBS gameplay system.

And they shouldn't make it possible for Sora to have 14-hit combos, or never ending combos for that matter.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

lol you give them too much credit. BBS battle system was inspired by both Crisis core and recom obviously. So yeah, I see you hatin
Both things that S-E created...

The Deck Commands was Nomura's idea anyway, along with the Shoot Lock System.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Both things that S-E created...

The Deck Commands was Nomura's idea anyway, along with the Shoot Lock System.

owell, seams. SE, Nomura, whatever. All I was saying is that they did a solid with the command system, so why not take it and develop it further so the gameplay can be even better.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

owell, seams. SE, Nomura, whatever. All I was saying is that they did a solid with the command system, so why not take it and develop it further so the gameplay can be even better.
It'll only get stale after a while, I'd imagine. After playing it in both BBS and Re:Coded, would it really feel that fresh and exciting come KH3? I think they should keep trying new ideas, while also keeping in mind what has worked for them in the past.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

It'll only get stale after a while, I'd imagine. After playing it in both BBS and Re:Coded, would it really feel that fresh and exciting come KH3? I think they should keep trying new ideas, while also keeping in mind what has worked for them in the past.

Woah, I completely forgot about Re:coded actually. I agree, then. Reusing it would get boring. Owell, I hope they come up with something great.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia

Regsardless of the battle system, do you think that Shotlocks will carry on to KH3? I think so, because they have said it's an upgraded Lock-on, so why would they downgrade it? I can see there not being a Shotlock in Re:coded, b/c it might be hard to control on the DS. Or maybe Shotlock on the touch screen!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

there is no bull poop in kh.
lol.

no i hope they use a combination of newer ones but still keeping some of the classics. oh and no reaction command, plese

Actually there is bull poop. Xion's a good example. Lol jk, but yeah I think Square would realize by now we don't want reaction commands.

Oh and @Ventus Victory, isn't the Overlock System in Re:coded involved with the touch screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back