• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Boss Battles: How would you make them unique?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Mulan

Holy shit that would be fucking awesome. I can't wait to see what they do.

thank you for the complement! also they need these boss fights too:

Zira (main antagonist from The Lion King 2):
fight her with Simba at one point, then with Kiara (his daughter). She could be fused with Scar's spirit. Reaction Command where you extract the spirit of scar and damage it, leaving Zira unconscious

Hopper (Bug's Life):
fight him near the ant hill with Flick as your partner. It is raining, but you can see the shadows of where they are dropping, easy to dodge. Rain does do bad damage, even to the boss. Hopper flies and a reaction command could have sora throw a rain drop at Hopper with his keyblade causing damage and knocking him out.

this is fun!! lol

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
thank you for the complement! also they need these boss fights too:
Hopper (Bug's Life):
fight him near the ant hill with Flick as your partner. It is raining, but you can see the shadows of where they are dropping, easy to dodge. Rain does do bad damage, even to the boss. Hopper flies and a reaction command could have sora throw a rain drop at Hopper with his keyblade causing damage and knocking him out.

this is fun!! lol
This part I think would be sick too. Man, S-E should really look at these forums and take some of our ideas lol.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
More Disney shows!

An air battle with Don Canarge from TailSpin. (Carnage is so funny) You fight using the SeaDucks weapon system (or lack there of) Or airsurf dodging the bullets from the Sky Pirates mounted guns.

I have a feeling Thembria might be out for Cultural reasons (and no one would really know about the Cold War anymore)

Gatorade

More Disney shows!

An air battle with Don Canarge from TailSpin. (Carnage is so funny) You fight using the SeaDucks weapon system (or lack there of) Or airsurf dodging the bullets from the Sky Pirates mounted guns.

I have a feeling Thembria might be out for Cultural reasons (and no one would really know about the Cold War anymore)
I have a feeling they will not include anything like that, mostly because it is completely unknown to the new generation and I'm sure they want to appeal to kids too. It will all be recent stuff, or classic stuff.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Tron might be considered one of those things though. It's a dated movie from the 80's. Most, if not all, of the younger generation would not have known about it.

Gatorade

Tron might be considered one of those things though. It's a dated movie from the 80's. Most, if not all, of the younger generation would not have known about it.
This is true, I'm surprised they picked Tron. I didn't even know what it was. But then again, it was a movie and it was pretty popular. Unlike a TV show.

evil_levi94

I thought the Shan-Yu battle in Kingdom Hearts 2 was poorly plotted ... it was waay too easy. I have a few ideas to fix it but they mostly are inspired by the movie, where they slide down the rope with the lanterns and stuff.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I'd keep the little cinematics where you had to push buttons...

but make them more complex. Instead of just having to push triangle, make it a combo; and if you missed a combo, another sequence would prevent itself where you'd have to sort of save yourself from death. I dunno. Just a thought.

Swxpert

Ok here is one for PoTC 2, it starts out in the three way battle at the Chapel, you (Sora) are partnered with Will fighting Jack and Norington, as you fight you climb all the way up to the Wheel where at some point the fighting gets to intense and the wheel breaks free and you continue your fight while making continuous reaction commands to stay on the wheel (not even in voled in fighting) if you fall down you must make reactions to jump into the trees and land back ontop of the whell (this can do stunn your opponents, cinimatic will show them struggling for ballence) now obviously this is way to easy so your added objective is to secure the Heart chests Key for a set period of time, once you do this (once on the wheel Jack and norington have Invul health this is all a timing battle not a smash em up situation) once you have secured the key for a set amount of time ( say 5 min) all while still on the wheel, at this point the wheel hits a bolder and Sora is thrown from it. now in the forest Sora must partner with Elizibeth to fight Davy Jones' Crewmen and reclaim the chest (same deal as before fith the timer though this time you can actually kill the crewmen) there should be a limit here though I don t know how it would work, where sora ends up dual weilding (like elizabeth in the movie) and one of the commands is a sword cross where sora blocks an enemie's blow with both swords( or keyblades) and and then the cross scizors the enemies sword out of their hands. (this is the cinimatic, though the effect is just a stunn) once Sora has secured the chest and the key there is a scene of him and elizibeth running back to the beach to escape it it follows the movie, once we return to the ship we need to face off with the Kraken so...

the battle starts of with Sora firing cannons at the Krakens tentacles, when enough damage has been done, Will calls for help, Sora must now use the Winch to raise Will and the net of Gunpowder( all the time avoiding tentacle slime blasts, because if it was only melee and no ranged combat it would be to easy) once the net is in position Will calls for help again, he is stuck in the net and the Kraken is closing in(now things get cool) Sora must make his way using precise reaction comands to Jump on (and Slash) tantacles and falling peices of ship to make his way up to Will cut him free and fall back to the deck, then Sora takes a Musket and goes int FPS mode and must make a careful shot on the swinging net blowing it (and the Kraken) to tiny bits. (sorry about adding FPS, i hate chicken little too.) with the Kraken gone Will, Sora, and the rest of the crew get into the life boats, when Elizebeth gets in Sora asks wheres Jack? Elizibeth tells them that jack stayed behind to give them a chance have Sora crying as the Kraken crushes the ship, then cut to the end locale and have Sora all sad but comment on how in the end Jack, a pirate thought of someone else, then have someone mention the chest and the possible outcome of their failed attempt to capture it, then end the level and deal with Tia Dalma and some pre AWE stuff on another visit (like barbossa being made pirate lord of the caspian sea) it would be hilarious to see Soras reaction to Barbossa alive again.

True_Darkness

How about the Omnidroid from the Incredibles? You have to chase after its remote and the reaction command makes it do something odd like rocket in one direction or something and you have to keep using the reaction command until you get it right so Bob Parr can toss the claw back at it?

How about the Beagle Brothers from Ducktales? I don't know what kinds of reaction commands you'd might use against them, but some of the ones used against Pete in Kingdom Hearts 2 might be appropriate with a few modifications.

Perhaps a trip to Merlin's world and have a fight with Madam Mim? You'd fight by Merlin after she starts cheating by turning into a dragon and calling Heartless.

What if they include the Emperor's New Groove world? You'd have to use reaction commands to find a potion and give it to Kuzco to turn him into a different animal or give it to Yzma to turn her into something vulnerable to attacks like a cow or something.

akash

the castle a reaction command appears, and when you press the triangle button you hop your way up to the top of the castle, but only if you press the triangle button when the reaction commands appear to block the dragon's snapping head three times, and then you get to the top of the building where one last reaction command appears, when you press the triangle button you dodge her burst of fire.

Twilight Mulan

You sure are creative today Twilight. Luv your ideas :)

This part I think would be sick too. Man, S-E should really look at these forums and take some of our ideas lol.

again, thank you! i feel like doing this again!

Zurg (Toy Story 2):
Fight on the elevator like in the movie. He shoots toy balls like he does in the movie, causing damage to you. Your partner is Buzz, but if Buzz at anytime get to low on health, a reaction command would have sora team up with rex the dinosaur (cause in the movie, rex throught all this was like the video game he was playing).

Carnotaur (Dinosaur):
Takes place at the rock formation towards the end of the movie. Sora, a dinosaur, and Al are the only ones that fight him (Donald, Goofy, and the other dinos from als group lead the other dinos away. Reaction Commands include al tossing a rock to sora, who then hits it with his tail knocking the Carnotaur out, and a Command where they roar at the Carnotaur to scare it a bit (like in the movie).

not my best, but i have done 4 already. kind of hard to make these, imo.

MageWarrior21

There are some really good ideas on this thread. Someone else mentioned Kefka. I would love to see that fight. What about Ultimecia or Sin. I would especially want to see Sin. b/c FFX is the only FF game I've actually played. An idea for a Disney villain, how about the Firebird from the Firebird Suite? You can watch that here: YouTube - Disney's Fantasia 2000 - Firebird

The idea for the Firebird is not mine, I actually found it on Deviantart here: http://lynxgriffin.deviantart.com/art/Firebird-Suite-27126141

And I agree, the Kraken would be an awesome boss.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There are some really good ideas on this thread. Someone else mentioned Kefka. I would love to see that fight. What about Ultimecia or Sin. I would especially want to see Sin. b/c FFX is the only FF game I've actually played. An idea for a Disney villain, how about the Firebird from the Firebird Suite? You can watch that here: YouTube - Disney's Fantasia 2000 - Firebird

The idea for the Firebird is not mine, I actually found it on Deviantart here: Firebird Suite by ~LynxGriffin on deviantART

And I agree, the Kraken would be an awesome boss.

No.
No more FF bosses.
Unless it's Sin. Because Auron exists, therefore Braska and Jecht exist

MageWarrior21

No.
No more FF bosses.
Unless it's Sin. Because Auron exists, therefore Braska and Jecht exist

Well, I've never played FF, except X, so I can't really say that more FF bosses would be a good idea. I do think Sin would be great, b/c Auron exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back