• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Boss Battles: How would you make them unique?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

So, if you could create/design a future boss battle, how would you make it unique from other boss battles? I dunno, random thread for fun. Imagination I guess? x3

Soo ... here's my ideas:

Maleficent;;
It starts out at the castle bridge, where you first fight Maleficent in her more mortal form, then middle of the battle she transforms into the dragon. When you run towards the castle a reaction command appears, and when you press the triangle button you hop your way up to the top of the castle, but only if you press the triangle button when the reaction commands appear to block the dragon's snapping head three times, and then you get to the top of the building where one last reaction command appears, when you press the triangle button you dodge her burst of fire. Then you may fight her ontop of the castle. :3

Gaston;;
You fight Gaston on top of the Beast's castle where it is raining and thundering(dramatic effect? :E) and he basically just tries to attack you with his dagger, but the town's people below are shooting flaming arrows from below, where you must dodge them while Gaston briefly escapes up the top. After the breif confrontation with the arrows/towns people, Gaston comes back where you may fight him some more, and then a limit/team-up power with Beast appears(triangle), where the beast and you practically thrash away at Gaston. Yeah, not as creative as the Maleficent fight. x3

So, what bosses would you come up with? I suggest also making up your own heartless battle or just any old disney/square boss. :)

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Its a FF guy.
And how about every boss vs Sora with the Kingdom Key by himself in Roxas's room.
If anyone can beat that then they are probably hacking the game with infinite health or something.

braksa

my opinion is for a bbs boss would be fight terra,ventus and aqua's master/masters or something and or mickey.

mock0

A lot of games have been using some slow motion and cinematic's randomly during fights

Such as Prince of Persia and the new spiderman game

And im sure many more

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Roxass Vs Sora Vs Ven. Totally unique

I hope that was sarcasm.

If there was a Hunchback of Notre Dame world, I'd have whatever protagonist of the game attack the bell which had been fused with a Heartless.

Possible having to fight Frodo on the steps of Notre Dame would look cool.

Twilight Mulan

Davy Jones (This would be during the thrid Pirates Movie):
you fight him in the two ships that are in the whirlpool. there will be a reaction command that mimics the part when davy jones and jack fight while swinging on ropes over the whirlpool.

Stinky Pete (Toy Story 2):
Fight him along the the conveyor belts that transport people luggage to be stored on the airplane. There would be a reaction command where he blind him with a camera (again from the movie).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
... Er, what?

Kefka-dissidia.jpg

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Bruce the Great White Shark (Finding Nemo)
You must save Dory and Marlin from being eaten! You chase Bruce through the Submarine hacking away while protecting Dory and Marlin and lead them to an escape route. Then you must navigate your way through the mine field without touching them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Sephiroth for KH3:

There is a reaction command where you can tear his wing off. (Grins in an evil manner)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Er... The Fearsome Five (Darkwing Duck)

All five are attacking you at once. They each have a different element (except Negaduck who's just psychotic) so you have to use each against the other.

Use bushroot to soak up the Liquidator. Trick QuackerJack into using the exploding dolls to blow up Megavolt's batterypack (you can't hit him b/c he's electric based. Same with Liquidator, he would just go through the attacks) Wrap Quackerjack with Bushroots vines, then go after Negaduck, who has been trying to kill you with a chainsaw the entire time.

And, yes, the chainsaw was in the show.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Sora+Roxas v.s Xemnas\
Limit command: Double trinity limit

OR

Sora+Naruto v.s. Orochimaru
Limit: Double Rasengan
Description of limit: Sora stands next to Naruto and charges chakrawhile Naruto either hits them with kunai or uses a series of punches or kicks. Then, Sora throws Naruto who quickly charges a Rasengan and ,at the same time, on both sides of Orochimaru, they use Rasengan.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Davy Jones (This would be during the thrid Pirates Movie):
you fight him in the two ships that are in the whirlpool. there will be a reaction command that mimics the part when davy jones and jack fight while swinging on ropes over the whirlpool.

Stinky Pete (Toy Story 2):
Fight him along the the conveyor belts that transport people luggage to be stored on the airplane. There would be a reaction command where he blind him with a camera (again from the movie).
Holy shit that would be fucking awesome. I can't wait to see what they do.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I would enjoy having bosses who have more than one pattern or strategy programmed into them, and are able to change strategies randomly at any time.
That would make things more interesting.

I would also enjoy seeing some sort of energy-sucking boss who considerably lessens Sora's strength, agility, and magic consumption.

kasamake

Like devil may cry 3 yeah mister Glaurung person they're strategy should change, I think they should also make the bosses so the interact with the surroundings, like when they are swinging they're weapon if they hit something it should nock them back, also run should be allowed as an triangle thing to guard the enemy and if it's big, run up they're body and jump above them then like slice down on them. I ramble alot sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back