• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Boss Battles: How would you make them unique?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
First of all, don't double post. That's what the Edit button is for. Plus, Disney would never have you fight Zeus because Zeus is a good guy as portrayed by the Disney version of Hercules.

So is Hercules and Beast and Genie

and yet....
~

Throw in a 'rotate the analog' here, a 'tap the button repeatedly for additional damage' there [yes, similar to the Ursula fight]

More bars on bosses.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
again, thank you! i feel like doing this again!

Zurg (Toy Story 2):
Fight on the elevator like in the movie. He shoots toy balls like he does in the movie, causing damage to you. Your partner is Buzz, but if Buzz at anytime get to low on health, a reaction command would have sora team up with rex the dinosaur (cause in the movie, rex throught all this was like the video game he was playing).

Carnotaur (Dinosaur):
Takes place at the rock formation towards the end of the movie. Sora, a dinosaur, and Al are the only ones that fight him (Donald, Goofy, and the other dinos from als group lead the other dinos away. Reaction Commands include al tossing a rock to sora, who then hits it with his tail knocking the Carnotaur out, and a Command where they roar at the Carnotaur to scare it a bit (like in the movie).

not my best, but i have done 4 already. kind of hard to make these, imo.

these are very good. i hope to see more.

kasamake

I think they should put WALL E in, and the main boss you would have to fight the wheel thing, and there would be a part where it spins around and circles a column shotting beams and a reaction command would make sora jump towards it about to be hit by a laser so wall e shoots a beam at the wheels eye thing so it gets stun sora lands on it and starts whacking at it, and if you don't get off in time it will put up a barrier the hurts you badly and hits you far away, you can imagine however you want to think how sora gets to it during reaction command.

MageWarrior21

First of all, don't double post. That's what the Edit button is for. Plus, Disney would never have you fight Zeus because Zeus is a good guy as portrayed by the Disney version of Hercules.

Whoops, sorry. Kinda new here.

Well, maybe they could make Zeus an optional boss at the Olympus Coliseum? Hercules was an opponent even though he's a good guy.

kasamake

Hey yeah that's true so yeah that could be a boss, hey I wander if cloud can be an opponent like in the first game cause I wish I could have fought him in kh2.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Whoops, sorry. Kinda new here.

Well, maybe they could make Zeus an optional boss at the Olympus Coliseum? Hercules was an opponent even though he's a good guy.

You know, that's not a bad idea. We fought Cloud and Hercules in KH1, then why not make Zeus and optional boss in upcoming games??
I'd love to see him pwn Sora with one flick of his thumb!!:lol:

kasamake

There would probably have to be alot of reaction commands to beat him, hey check out my kingdom hearts music vid thread.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i've always wanted a heartless that was like...idk ....look lik ethe princes of hearts or somethin

kasamake

That would be odd, does anyone think (even though it will never happen) that they should put anime worlds in kh.

kasamake

I know that that's why I said never will happen, I was just stating that it would be the best kh game on earth.

15th member

How about the last battle in pirates of the carribean 3???? And with awesome graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Davy Jones's ship was possessed by darkness and it has a army of pirate heartless. It haw many Reaction commands like deflecting cannonballs, swinging to the enemy ship, finding the key to davy jones's locket!!!!!!!

For me the most creative boss battle was the Pride lands heartess boss(NOT SCAR!!!!!!!!!!).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'd make the boss downright massively powerful but human-sized. I've had too many multi-stage giant-final-boss fights for them to be much fun any more.

Give him tons of health, and more context-sensitive actions, to power up your own Reaction Commands, or to defend better.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I'd make the boss downright massively powerful but human-sized. I've had too many multi-stage giant-final-boss fights for them to be much fun any more.

Give him tons of health, and more context-sensitive actions, to power up your own Reaction Commands, or to defend better.
Ansem?

First KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back