• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ketso: She's totally Ketso_Krazy.

Kaze: NUH-UH! It's KAZE_Krazy!

Ketso: PROVE IT!

Kaze: *points at K_K's name*

Ketso: Well... Well.. WELL SHUT UP! *the two start fighting again*

(Sorry, K_K, but I had to borrow the bishies!)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: Tis' fine, TLP!! Awesome chappy, Kat!! psst......Is Gala cute/hott/worthy of my bishie list..? Same goes for Ace/Jack.....<_< >_>

Kaze & Ketso:*still fighting* >_<

Sora & Aozora:*watches, eating popcorn* o_O

me:......-_-;.....

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Well, Jack has blonde hair, and it is not as spiky as, like, Ketso, but it's about Kaze spikiness. And Gala is taller and has dark hair, and his spikes up too. I drew pictures, but they look like an etch a sketch threw up on them, so I'm not gonna post em. The choice is yours!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: YAY!! BLONDES!! I'M SUCH A SUCKER FOR BLONDES!!! ^_^

Sora: Really?! I couldn't tell!! <-- oozing sarcasm

Aozora: Really?! I could!! ^_^

Kaze & Ketso:*still fighting* >_<

me:........TO MY BISHIE LIST!! *Batman Theme* ^_^

Katattack

Lol, I can't stop laughing!!!! If you want, my rubber chicken's paint wore away, so he's blonde too......*thrusts tiny chicken at her*

J/k. Though I do feel bad for him. He's a red head, so he could get sunburned easily!!!! That's why I hide him in my back pack. Also because his keychain fell off.

Anyway, I'll post more tomorrow, but right now. I'm worried. About.........moogletopia.

I don't want Chelsea to die!!!!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, well, there's no Moogle-Topia in my newest chapter that's OUT! *coughcoughgoreaditNOWcoughcough* DARN CYBER COLDS!

But I might do more Moogle-Topia later. I'm afraid to post it as a thread, because 1. Nobody will like it, Or 2. Everyone will love it and need more all the time. ALL THE TIME! But I can post the theme song all day... That's a plus...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I just caught up. ^-^

Great chappies! This is a great fic Kat! You and your sis should write one together when both of yours finish!

But, I suggest, a little more detail please!

Katattack

Okay, I don't know if this is a double post or not, but I'm gonna post anyway!!!! It's my fic!!!! *Cries* And yeah, you should tell Pickle about that idea, C_U, cause she thinks I'm gonna drag her down!

Anyway, I'll write the chapter now!

Ace waited. Gyros waited.

"So umm.....are you gonna....attack any time soon?" Gyros asked.

"Uh. I thought we were gonna use your board." Ace said, sheepishly.

"What?" Gyros asked, totally perplexed.

"Well we can't play with just cards!" Ace exclaimed.

Gyros had a very strange look on his face, a combination of disgust and confusion.

"Do you mean to tell me," he said slowly, "that in your world....this is just a game?!"

"Well....yeah." Ace said, just as confused as Gyros was.

"Are you ----------(internet connection lost)---------------------------------- kidding me?!" Gyros asked, practically pulling out his own hair.

Ace was silent. He looked down at his shoes.

"Someone brief the kid!" Gyros sighed. Gala stepped towards Ace.

"C'mon." He said, pulling him outside.

"Okay. This is how the cards work in our world." Gala explained, holding one of his own up. He closed his eyes and concentrated. After a quick burst of light, Ace realized that Gala had absorbed his deck somehow.

"How'd you do that?" Ace asked, bewildered.

"Just take your deck, and concentrate really hard on, and I know this sounds corny, opening your heart to it." He said.

Ace picked up his deck and tried. "Ummm.....I love you, deck." He thought really hard.

"Umm....It's not working."

"Try harder!" Gala said, impatiently.

"Oh, okay." Ace tried again. "Um....you have very nice eyes, deck. Have you been working out?" The deck did nothing. "C'MON DECK, GET INSIDE MY HEART!" He mind-shouted. The deck still did nothing. Ace tried one more time. This time, the flash lit the room again and his deck was.....inside his mind!!!! Spooky!!!!

"Hey! I can see it inside my brain. That's weird." Ace said.

"Good! Now concentrate on one of your weapon cards!" Gala said.

Ace concentrated hard. He felt the weapon in the card form in his hands. A very mean looking Axe.

"Whoa. That's cool!" Ace said. However, he felt himself lunge toward Gala after thinking about it too hard. It was no problem though, Gala had obviously expected this and had had a zero card ready.

"Good, you've got it!" Said a deeper voice. "We can fight now, finally."

"What?! I've only known how to do it for three seconds!" Ace said, his eyes wide.

"You'll be fine, just visualize!" Gala said pushing Ace forward.

"Ready?" Gyros asked after a quick burst of light.

"Yeah." Ace said, summoning his axe.

"Good." Gyros lunged towards Ace, with a very large spear aimed at Ace's throat.

Ace jumped back and narrowly missed the tip of the blade. It kept on like that for a while, Ace sometimes managing to avoid attacks and mostly getting cut by the lance.

"You're not so tough!" Gyros declared. His blade then sliced the sleeve of Ace's shirt. That was not good. It was his favorite shirt. This was his shirt for tournaments! Now he had to start thinking. There were some combos you could do with such low level cards, he just had to remember. He quickly stocked three cards and waited till Gyros used a zero card to break one of his attacks.

He then released his stocked cards and pulled off a tricky move where he parried an attack and kicked Gyros in the head. He took the moment of Gyros's stunned paralysis to get in two or three more attacks before he was stopped by Gyros's blade.

"Enough." Gyros said. Ace watched as Gyros's weapon disappeared, and he made his own do the same.

"Oh yeah.....stop when I start winning...." Ace said, trying not to pant too much.

Gyros waved this off. "Yeah right punk, you were far from winning. Anyway, you're comin' aboard with us."

"Really?! Even though I lost so badly?!" Ace asked hopefully.

"Even when he lost so badly?!" Gala said almost at the same time.

Ace glared. Gala shrugged.

"What? You don't think he could come in handy?!" Gyros asked his son.

"Well....he doesn't really even have a clue about what's going on." Gala said looking at his shoes.

"Well you can't expect him to win on his first try! But he did get a couple attacks in on me. And that's saying something." Gyros said. There were a few nods among the gang, but Gala scoffed.

"Whatever." He said. "You wanna bring some liability along, that's fine with me." He said sarcastically. They watched him leave traverse town's borders.

"Don't worry about him. He's just mad 'cause he never got any attacks in his first time." Gyros said, slapping Ace on the back. Somehow, this wasn't as comforting as it was meant to be.

Katattack

Heh heh. Thanks. But my time here is limited! Well, I mean, I can't be on long as I want to. So only one chapter, unless I get bored.

And I gotta try and fit all of these fics I'm reading into my tiny window of oppurtunity!

keybladeking

Katattack said:
Keybladeking!!!!! Why am I not on your buddy list!!!!!!

I'm hurt.
ok i added you to my bud list, i was going to do it but i had a lot to read and write
but it was on the top of my list exept alot goes first and i dont have a lot of time

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*huggles Pokemon cards* I love you, deck!! ^_^

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Ketso: o_O

me:....*sees them* uhhh.....*tosses Pokemon cards away* I know nothing....<_< >_>

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Ketso: Uh-huh.....>_>

me: More soon, Kat!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back