• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Freaks Ha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Hey faggot, we all know you're a piece of shit chav sitting in his little room because deep down you're an emo as well. Yea, you ain't no girl, despite your xlilmissnaughtx name. It's a cover because you're insecure, nothing to do, and finally... you're a chav. Everyone hates chavs so gtfo the internet. You can't even use it correctly so why even try?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Hey faggot, we all know you're a piece of shit chav sitting in his little room because deep down you're an emo as well. Yea, you ain't no girl, despite your xlilmissnaughtx name. It's a cover because you're insecure, nothing to do, and finally... you're a chav. Everyone hates chavs so gtfo the internet. You can't even use it correctly so why even try?

Pedo, you win the "Instawin" award of the day. Congrats.

I hope you enjoy this.

Also. . .

Excuse me, little chav fag. Would you mind going outside, and running out into the middle of a busy street? You'd be doing the world a favor, and I don't think anyone would miss you.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Nigerians? No wonder they don't like video games, nor can they spell or speak English in any sophisticated manner at all.

M

Mandt

A Chav, on my internets? Dear God, make ready my ship general, it is time to show this Chav weeaboo what we are made of.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Why hasn't this person been banned yet? Honestly. Even though they're providing the forums with entertainment, the trolling is just stupid.

All this "game freaks" bull is stupid. So I play video games. I also read comic books. But any stereotype you throw at me, I can easily do away with.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Chavs are now universal?

Oh god, no.

u bunch of gorms
Ha ha. No. Gorm is a graphical interface builder application. It is part of the developer tools of GNUstep. Get it right.

You're the gormless one here. All the negative stereotypes concerning people who play video games such as "having no life" or "lacking in social skills" you quite clearly exemplify. You're the one who has had to resort to spamming up a game forum, whereas everyone else at least makes relevant posts. You lack intelligence and the ability to form a coherent post, and have no respect for anyone else.

This is why however you wish to label us, you are much worse than us.

This is why you're pathetic attempts to insult the members of this forum as a whole, fails.

So too, it is why you are the embodiment of failure. GTFO now.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Quick few things. . .

1. I'm not an emo. Exact opposite.

2. Chavs FAIL. Please, get it right.

3. You are NOT 16. No 16-year-old in their right mind would be as immature as you. I'm 12, and I have more maturity than you.

4. No, you suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back