• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl Troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Uh, she cheated.
the answer should be obvious. If you were planning on revenge, don't. That's the dumbest thing you could do. All it would do is cause more drama. If anything, choose one or the other (preferably the crush) but DO NOT cheat. Unless you don't get caught, of course.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
she decided to attempt suicide.... and he went back to her.
should have told her to cut deep.

Seriously soraking10 just be smart. Just remember you are now digging deeper so when you say you would dump her in a heartbeat, well it won't be that easy. You are trying to go so far in the relationship that your feelings will grow for her. I mean come on if this new girl is really wanting you then go for it already.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Don't get me wrong my current gf is amazing and is the best thing to happen to me

You must have a pretty shitty life.

You people need to stop putting your boyfriends/girlfriends on such a high pedestal. It's high school, and no high school relationship should be "the best thing to ever happen". That line of thinking for a teenager is fucking retarded, and will only put you in deeper shit than necessary.

but yet i find out that she has been cheating on me for a couple of weeks. this pisses me off, i thought we were going good, and yet she does this behind my back. and to make matters worse this new girl is probably going to ask me out. and she is not bad looking but i am with my gf at the moment, so what should i do take what the new girl is going to offer, or should i stay loyal to my current gf???

Holy fuck are you fucking retarded? You have absolutely no obligation to remain loyal to that backstabbing bitch of a "best thing to ever happen". Forget her ass (no pun intended), and move on to the girl that's interested in you. Problem solved.

Good god you are stupid.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have some girl troubles, first to start off my girlfriend of three months and i have been happy and nothing seemed to go wrong, but just last week i find myself getting slightly turned on by another girl. Don't get me wrong my current gf is amazing and is the best thing to happen to me, but yet i find out that she has been cheating on me for a couple of weeks. this pisses me off, i thought we were going good, and yet she does this behind my back. and to make matters worse this new girl is probably going to ask me out. and she is not bad looking but i am with my gf at the moment, so what should i do take what the new girl is going to offer, or should i stay loyal to my current gf???
Guys will get attracted to other girls. However, it's up to you to keep your urges down for the lady. As long as you aren't drooling, either, and she isn't a huge bitch over you glancing at another female, it's fine.

Now, the fact that you guys have only been dating for 3 months and she already cheated on you gets my attention.

You two obviously need to talk about all of this. Ask your girlfriend the "why"s and you should ask yourself if you want to tear a relationship up that is probably unstable to begin with considering you're like... 13. I've barely seen a healthy relationship last from that age, soraking.
The new girl part of this... I wouldn't assume anything.

khlover7

I might return
Go for the new girl!!
This

Guys will get attracted to other girls. However, it's up to you to keep your urges down for the lady. As long as you aren't drooling, either, and she isn't a huge bitch over you glancing at another female, it's fine.

Now, the fact that you guys have only been dating for 3 months and she already cheated on you gets my attention.

You two obviously need to talk about all of this. Ask your girlfriend the "why"s and you should ask yourself if you want to tear a relationship up that is probably unstable to begin with considering you're like... 13. I've barely seen a healthy relationship last from that age, soraking.
The new girl part of this... I wouldn't assume anything.
Agreed

But like everyone says DUMP HER.
(I know ur getting tired of this)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Soraking is 17 >_> Soon to be 18.
Then he should stop asking us all to make decisions like this, hm? He's almost an adult and he doesn't know if he should break up with his girlfriend of 3 whole whopping months while she's obviously gotten bored of him and cheated on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back