• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

God Of War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

I was just wondering, alot of little kids on this site, so not many on here may've played it, but of the people who have what do you all think?

I've only played the PSM demo and I'm getting the actual game soon enough

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I'm getting it as soon as my mom finally goes shopping (who knows when). It was suppose to be my Easter gift :( lol. It looks pretty kool.

Anti-Dark

yeah, I played level 3, the hydra battle, it was amazing, the mini boss battles were bigger than normal games regular boss battles, and the movement was so fluid, the game looks amazing, there are so many little things as well as bigger ones no other game has

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Oh man.. Now I really can't wait to get it lol... Mabey I could get it tomorrow :)!!!!
This game sounds soo fun to play.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I didnt play it but my friend did and he couldnt take itXD
It looks cool..if it was less bloody(like take all of the gallons and gallons of blood out) and no sex mini game..I could play T_T

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
My friend got this game and I watched him play it. Kratos has so many badass moves. The boss battles are the best when you have to press the buttons above their heads. God of War is a kickass game and if you havent played it, go play it.

i got the demo of the hydra battle..its so cool.I played it for hours.I checked it over with my parents so i can get it.The graphics lok hot.Gameplay awesome.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I got the PSM demo too. I haven't played it yet but it looks cool and if I like it I might as well get the game to finish what I started on the demo ^^

Anti-Dark

if you haven't played this game, you must play it, it truly is as they said the true "new generation adventure" game, amazing is all that comes to mind

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Anti-Dark said:
if you haven't played this game, you must play it, it truly is as they said the true "new generation adventure" game, amazing is all that comes to mind

grrrr. My mom really needs to get off her a$$ and go buy me my easter gift!! lol. You people make it sound so fun and now im so anxious to get it.

laath

Anti-Dark, where can I get the demo. I want to check this game out. One of the games I want to play the most.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back