• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GPA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Ok am I the only one getting sick and tired of the worlds or at least my schools view on it?
Apparently Im stupid because I have a low GPA.
To be smart you need a 4.0 im no where near that.
Ive been labeled dumb by adults and peers.
But to teachers and and strangers who hear my speech and ask me things im seen as the lazy but msart genius who doesnt apply himself.

What do you think about gpa and smart but lazy people?
DO you think someone should be grouped by GPA?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I think it's just a measure of how good your grades are... Maybe the better questions would be about grades, not GPA.

What are your thoughts on your own GPA?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
what's ur GPA?

i think maybe ur in the wrong class then

if you got AP classes or seminar/honor classes then of course everyone there will strive to get 4.0<

but if you have like a 2.8 then maybe if you where in a GATE or regular class you'd seem more smart the way you say you are...

iuno depends on everyone in the class.\

here's my lecture to you sorry:

if you want to be seen smart then stop being lazy

goddamn.
if your so smart, then it shouldn't be hard work to do the assignments.
cuz then you'll just fall behind.

what? your lazy and don't do work, but know some background knowledge? oh that's nice. >~> your so SMART.

instead of finding excuses for having a low GPA, go get it higher and you won't need any excuse.

i know people who are smart, and lazy, and still have a 3.8 or 4.0, that's cuz they're lazy, but do the work, get it over with, and they can still rock the "im lazy and smart" thing and it's actually TRUE. cuz they got the grades to back up their talk.

you don't. so if you want to have that, then stop being fucking lazy.

Captain Garlock

I have i think a 1.2?
Only took one ap class upon request of my us history teacher who was the first to see how smart i really was.

My thoughts on my GPA?
I find it ok for what ive done.
I mean yeah its not my best why?
Because i like challeneges something shcool doesnt offer me id much rather get a challenege from just plain art.

Its more like i can miss class for a week say?
Come back and freakin know it all without seeing it.

In english my comprehension skills arfe above most of the class's

I can write B papers in less than a day

I mean its not that im dumb im lazy and unmotivated.

Hell even my ap world teacher said if i focused would be one hell of a student that every teacher would admire and love to have.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'm normally stuck around 3.75 and my mom still gets upset. :<

Anyway, GPA's are annoying. Especially with the 'no kid left behind' program they've got going in my state. Basically, they don't even really care what the GPA is for individuals, if somebody is failing, EVERYBODY has to help them pass. 8/ I'm. Bored. Out. Of. MY MIND.

For you, it seems everyone puts too much on your grades. If they talk to you and see that you're a smart individual, then you're a smart individual. You just don't like the way they want you to prove it.

EDIT: 1.2?! Jeebus! D8 I'd die. Try to get a C at least!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
edit my bad i thought this thread was about grampas

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
continuing rant replying to your post:

1.2? what the fuck are you thinking?!!

you think you'll fucking graduate and get to be in AP classes again next year? WHAT THE FUCK?

stop making damn excuses.

you say you can write B essays in less than a day? i can write A essays in an hour and you think it means your smart?

if you say that your smart and that you can do it, then FUCKING GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO DO IT.

1.2 doesn't help you at all, do you think anyone's going to want you like that? [colleges]

they don't know you, they don't know how you are in class. they will just see you as some stupid kid. oh yeah "everyone is smart evenn the F students they just lazy" :| yeah, sure, your teachers can write recommendations saying "they got great potential but wasted".

do colleges want that? NO. they're not there to tell you "aww come on, you can do it! just try to do it!" they want people who are motivated and want to be someone, not some lazy kid who just wants complements on how smart they are when the complements are just a way to try to make em do their work :|

B

BloodRose

Wait a second...whats a gpa and why are you's going on about 1.3 and 4.0's O_O

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
continuing rant replying to your post:

1.2? what the fuck are you thinking?!!

you think you'll fucking graduate and get to be in AP classes again next year? WHAT THE FUCK?

stop making damn excuses.

you say you can write B essays in less than a day? i can write A essays in an hour and you think it means your smart?

if you say that your smart and that you can do it, then FUCKING GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO DO IT.

1.2 doesn't help you at all, do you think anyone's going to want you like that? [colleges]

they don't know you, they don't know how you are in class. they will just see you as some stupid kid. oh yeah "everyone is smart evenn the F students they just lazy" :| yeah, sure, your teachers can write recommendations saying "they got great potential but wasted".

do colleges want that? NO. they're not there to tell you "aww come on, you can do it! just try to do it!" they want people who are motivated and want to be someone, not some lazy kid who just wants complements on how smart they are when the complements are just a way to try to make em do their work :|

Preach.

There's no excuse for poor grades if you have the ability like you say you do.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Manga, GPA is Grade Point Average. It's a summary of how well you do in school. 1's are around F's. 2's are D's/C's, 3's are C's/B's, and 4 is an A.

I dun ever wanna see a 1 or 2 anything on my report card. D:

Captain Garlock

For you, it seems everyone puts too much on your grades. If they talk to you and see that you're a smart individual, then you're a smart individual. You just don't like the way they want you to prove it.

Yeah.
mean before they ask what my gpa is there all like your smart ass hell cool and stuff they ask and there like WDF you must be slacking or not doing anything =/

I hate how my peers say i wont be anything yet...most of them are retards..with good grades only because they do book work i bet if the tables were turned and it were real life theyd fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back