• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GPA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In my expereince those with good gpa usually cheat.

say what.

But yeah. I'm a slacker, but I recognize that some work must be done. Society didn't kind of just build itself, a lot of the time we have to do work which we don't like and/or don't understand the point of. It's just how it rolls, even I understand this, although probably not as well as I could; My GPA is probably mediocre at best but I'm not going to make any excuses, the reason it's like that is because I was a lazy fuck who didn't put in enough effort. I am going to college in under a week and have resolved to work harder while there so my life doesn't end up as a sea of mediocricity.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
say what.

Graphic design.
Teacher pops a quiz this kid who sits next to me cheats ont he test but rants and raves about his superior GPA. I tookt he test and failed like a man ( note had one day to study in design).
They tend to usually cheat in my eexperience.

But as for what you said i understand.

I am going to college in under a week and have resolved to work harder while there so my life doesn't end up as a sea of mediocricity.

You to eh?
I love how everyone here wants to point and blame and mocmk me yet they dont realize.
Im shelling out 500+ bucks for classes
In night shcool everyday but friday and the weekend including reg school to graduate.
Not many people have that resolve.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I got As and Bs right now
With a 1.2 GPA, I don't believe that.

In my expereince those with good gpa usually cheat.
Or work their ass off, unlike you.

You to eh?
I love how everyone here wants to point and blame and mocmk me yet they dont realize.
Im shelling out 500+ bucks for classes
In night shcool everyday but friday and the weekend including reg school to graduate.
Not many people have that resolve.

Now you're bragging about your schedule/how much you pay? Hahaha.

Captain Garlock

Neither do I apparently i feel like graduating lol
Btw apparently doing homework DOES help lol.

ok?

Nope i nearly stating what your mind CANNOT comprehend.
Im saying not many people would go through that.
Bragging?
Nope
Taking the easy way out?
Nope.
Working my ass off to get out of high shcool?
Yup

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I have a cumulative 3.2 gpa, i dont know if that is good or not, but i feel like its not. Im doing really bad in english currently i dont know why

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

Lol Rep +1

As long as you do your work and actually put the effort in, your GPA will only get better. You could also boost your GPA by taking AP classes but in order to boost it, your actually have to work hard. IMO anything above a 3.5 is good in my eyes and I think being well rounded (joining clubs, voluntering, etc) benefits you more.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

I wouldn't call you "working your ass off to get out of high school" by any means after your posts of "I'm genius but too lazy to do any work, so I have a 1.2 GPA"

Your opinion everyone has different opinions hell even people who dont know me say im doing something positive with my life just by taking the first steps out of my laziness.
Id stop trying to make me seem so bad when im not im simply wasting my genius and paying the price isnt that what u were just talking about?

As long as you do your work and actually put the effort in, your GPA will only get better.

I get that logic.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Yeah, uh, I currently have a 2.8 and have already got LOI's from 3 universities. Probably cause I do sports though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back