• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Gravity Falls - #CipherHunt & Journal 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Gravity Falls

I caught up on this yesterday. Episode 15 of season two was hilarious with the unicorns and their talk of purity. After reading through the pages a little, I feel like some of you are right that this would be its final season, because they did sort of put episode 18 part one off till the very end and had minor filler episodes unrelated to it. Such as the episode before it with Dipper trying to get over Wendy. I can't wait for part two though. <3
bill cypher is probably one of the best TV villains in a long time.

Megavoltage

Awards

This is pretty snazzy:

[video=youtube;22iTSCUkQYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22iTSCUkQYk[/video]

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So what we all seemed to predict was right, this is the end of the series confirmed by Alex finally. He addressed what I found weird, which is that no one said anything sooner? And he apparently wasn't allowed, he kind thinks the higher ups wanted him to change his mind, but ultimately they are letting him keep his vision and end it on his terms, which is nice.

So, this Monday is the 1 hour series finale it seems.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

MY FUCKIGN FEELS

no apparently we're getting one last episode after weirdmageddon part II, that's gonna be the 1 hour finale.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So its finally been confirmed.

Not surprising since these last few episodes have felt like the series was nearing the end. I'm happy the creator got to end the show on his terms than on Disney's

It has been a wild ride

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Probably my favorite animated series of all time, it will be greatly missed and i can't wait to see what alex hirsch churns out next.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

MY diddlyIGN FEELS

no apparently we're getting one last episode after weirdmageddon part II, that's gonna be the 1 hour finale.

Oh, I thought they were just doing part 2 and 3 back to back. But yeah, I guess part 3 could just be an hour that would be nice.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Just two more episodes

I really can't believe it. I've only been a fan for like a month and I'm all fucked up.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Yeah I saw this coming a mile away. A show that's good like this just isn't going to last it seems. That was a great episode though. I really like that part Where they were driving through the bubbles and they turned into their real life voice actors.

And yet maybe shows this good shouldn't last that long. Maybe more shows should follow the mini series formula that Over the Garden Wall did. We can't seem to count on the networks to deliver much more than a season or two for the best like this, Tron, Young Justice and the like. It's just sad, but at least they're not getting dragged out and beaten to death.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

tumblr_ny5ctr0KRn1s1y5f1o1_r2_500.png

Found this on tumblr. Just had to share it

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Wait, Gravity Falls is ending!? Noo, I just discovered this series and now it`s taken from me. Oh man, I will Miss Dipper, Mable, Stan, Soos, and everybody in it. The brilliant comedy, good writing, cool mystery elements.. I will miss them. :(

The fan-art Swoosh posted really captures my feelings.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I saw the news and just. Ugh. ;__; I'm so heartbroken.

I'm so glad that I got into this show when I did, though I really wish I hadn't gotten into it earlier. As dumb as it may sound, it helped me so much when I was really depressed and that's probably why I've been doing tons of fanart for it. It makes me so happy, it's ridiculous lol.

But the good part about all of this is that Alex got to end it when he wanted to, rather than Disney ending it abruptly based on ratings. (And the fact that Disney has let him and the GF crew get away with so much stuff -- like the really horrifying things that happened in the last episode, plus the adult jokes and other stuff -- is insane and really awesome. From what I can tell, Disney's been really supportive of the show, at least internally.) It's good that the show isn't being dragged on any further, though I still wish there was a chance for a third season. But I know the next two episodes are going to be amazing; plus there's an hour long finale!! That's awesome!

I hope that we get to see Dipper, Mabel and Grunkle Stan again at some point (and maybe Bill?! I CAN DREAM RIGHT? RIGHT?! 8C), along with all of the other characters, but I'm just glad that this show is ending on a good note.

NOW TO DRAW ALL THE FANART AND VENT ALL THE FEELINGS! *runs away with pencil* ONWARDS AOSHIMA! >:T

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

The fact that Alex gets the rare opportunity to end this show on his own terms is enough to comfort me that it's ending.

But I need bluray releases now. NO EXCUSE, DISNEY!

Anagram

Banned

I agree with Taochan. Better for the creative mind to be able to end as they wish rather than it being cancelled early or being milked and ruined. Two epic seasons is all this cartoon needs to go from awesome to legend.

Anagram

Banned

Welp that was an odd mix of 80s throwup, great writing and life lesson.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Beautiful penultimate episode

Welp this is it. Next week summer is over. Hope the show goes out with a bang

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I can't believe Disney allowed the crazy shit in this episode. Dipper actually killing Mabel? What the hell?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Not as good as WP1 but still good.

Im not ready for the end guys.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I'm excited that Alex Hirsch convinced Disney to let Soos say 'bitches' in the final episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back