• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Growth System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Nomura says growth and armor-oriented, so it makes sense, unless the armor is just armor and they happen to acquire it to protect themselves at one point. Perhaps it is also similar to a Fire Emblem-esque leveling-up system. Yuo gain levels and move on to a new class, then level that up. But eh.
I hope that theorie is right and they still have the regular Exp system, Sounds good and would fit well with the game.

rascus213

I think the characters look better without armor. I'd hope for an option to take the armor off, if that's what the growth system is.

>_<

you're right i hope we get to customize them =3 maybe we get new armor versions and we can use them similar to gears in 358/2 days?

maybe decide what Armour you wear?
but idk about Armour .....then during cut scenes the Armour would magically disappear, or your mouth would be covered up while talking
not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back