• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess the final bosses of each Disney world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Olympus: Hades, now that they're following the Olympus attack plot he's gonna be the final bad. There could still be a coliseum set up in the world with other bosses, but I feel like maybe Hades with all 4 titans or a new Heartless/Nobody Titan would be the final boss.

Toy Box: Major Zurg vibes but it could be a ringer enemy. They talk all the time about Yozora and the game he's from maybe the "final boss" of that game will be the boss in this world.

Monstropolis: Randall seems more like a mid boss, but it could be a possessed Randall. I don't feel like the bosses are going to be just regular heartless or nobody bosses. They need to be more world related. Waternoose could have broken out of CDA custody? Or we could fight a manifestation of Boo's fears?

Kingdom of Corona: The twins and mother Gothel in a 3 way battle, maybe with the command of nobodies or as a mass of their power combined? I like the idea of her using Specter also.

Arendelle: half possessed Elsa would be pretty cool, wrest her from Larxene's grasp before she is too far gone. Hans was crafty and mostly non-conflicting, but he did pull out a sword at the end so a Clayton situation seems a lot more fitting for him.

The Caribbean: Davy Jones most likely, based on the movie's plot.

San Fransokyo: I also agree with some sort of Data Bug inside Dark Baymax being the final boss to free him from evil control. Either he could be given a new name and personality (Tron copy?) or they could copy Baymax's programming and have 2 Baymax.

100 Acre Wood: Woozles, since Heffalumps are friendly now.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
-Pete
-Pete
-Pete
-Pete
-Pete
-Winnie The Nort
-Pete

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Apparently, all the Seekers of Darkness will be working directly with the Disney villains of each world.

This makes me think that Stinky Pete may be the final boss for Toy Box. Zurg, whilst more thematically fitting to Buzz arc, was never a villain in Toy Story 2. That's just my thoughts.

It would probably be a different Zurg than the one in TS2 though. This one could be more antagonistic

Stinky Pete huh? Since this is set between 2 and 3 that would mean he would have to escape the girl he was forced with. And somehow end up in Galaxy Toys of all places. Maybe Y. Xehanort could work with both of them

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Apparently, all the Seekers of Darkness will be working directly with the Disney villains of each world.

This makes me think that Stinky Pete may be the final boss for Toy Box. Zurg, whilst more thematically fitting to Buzz arc, was never a villain in Toy Story 2. That's just my thoughts.
I don't think so cause why would Stinky Pete get revenge in a Toy Store where it's literally called Galaxy Toys. Secondly aside from Marluxia working directly with Mother Gothel I don't think it's going to be ALL the Seekers of Darkness and the villains from their world.

I mean, Vanitas main focus in Monstropolis is to collect enough Screams to fuel his Unversed, so I don't see any team up with Randall. Xigbar doesn't look like he's conspiring with Hades and as of now his role in Olympus is still unknown aside from continuing to temp Sora much like Ansem and Xemnas in Twilight Town, but I could assume that like Luxord and Maleficent and Pete he probably is searching for the Black Box.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Silly people. Isn’t it obvious who these final bosses are be? It’s clearly gonna be Data versions of everyone who are trying to help Sora understand hurt or something.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I don't think so cause why would Stinky Pete get revenge in a Toy Store where it's literally called Galaxy Toys. Secondly aside from Marluxia working directly with Mother Gothel I don't think it's going to be ALL the Seekers of Darkness and the villains from their world.

KH13's Famitsu's translations disagree.

https://www.kh13.com/news/updated-k...-story-gameplay-and-keyblade-discussed-r2703/

A twisted world due to the influence of Organization XIII
"Organization XIII consists of 13 Seekers of Darkness with Master Xehanort as their leader - he will try to use the villains of each world to pursue their goals. In this world, Marluxia approaches Gothel, but what are his intentions?"

So yes, every Disney world's villain is working with Organization XIII in one way or another. So it makes the return of Stinky Pete all the more likely. Stinky Pete has every reason to get revenge, his plans to be a collector's item failed because of Woody and Buzz, so what better way to get revenge than to split the toys. Stinky Pete did try to split Woody from Andy and his toys by manipulating him to stay with him, Jesse and Bullseye. The fact that most of Toy Box are in Galaxy Toys wouldn't immediately dismiss his return.

Can I see Zurg being a boss in this world? yes, but the Disney world villain? not after what's been revealed by Famitsu. Zurg was never aware that he was a toy.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
KH13's Famitsu's translations disagree.https://www.kh13.com/news/updated-k...-story-gameplay-and-keyblade-discussed-r2703/A twisted world due to the influence of Organization XIII"Organization XIII consists of 13 Seekers of Darkness with Master Xehanort as their leader - he will try to use the villains of each world to pursue their goals. In this world, Marluxia approaches Gothel, but what are his intentions?"So yes, every Disney world's villain is working with Organization XIII in one way or another. So it makes the return of Stinky Pete all the more likely. Stinky Pete has every reason to get revenge, his plans to be a collector's item failed because of Woody and Buzz, so what better way to get revenge than to split the toys. Stinky Pete did try to split Woody from Andy and his toys by manipulating him to stay with him, Jesse and Bullseye. The fact that most of Toy Box are in Galaxy Toys wouldn't immediately dismiss his return.Can I see Zurg being a boss in this world? yes, but the Disney world villain? not after what's been revealed by Famitsu. Zurg was never aware that he was a toy.
Why does it have to be the same Zurg from TS2? That toy is mass produced, Galaxy Toys could have it's own Zurg for Y. Xehanort to work with.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I realize that apparently every final boss of each world is being kept under wraps... but come on, I think Davy Jones is a given. I do hope we get fights against Zurg and Hans. Gothel could maybe be like Scar? Maybe Marluxia guides her into becoming a Heartless like Pete basically did with Scar, and she fights alongside the Tower Heartless deal.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Why does it have to be the same Zurg from TS2? That toy is mass produced, Galaxy Toys could have it's own Zurg for Y. Xehanort to work with.

I'm aware of that possibility, but what stake does a random Zurg toy have against Woody and Buzz? Unless Pixar has given such creative liberties to Square Enix, that they characterise a version of Zurg that is original to Kingdom Hearts. But I don't know, I find that very unlikely...

Stinky Pete, on the other hand, is an established villain who has something against Woody and Buzz. He can benefit from what Young Xehanort is doing because he no longer has to be bounded by humans.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm aware of that possibility, but what stake does a random Zurg toy have against Woody and Buzz? Unless Pixar has given such creative liberties to Square Enix, that they characterise a version of Zurg that is original to Kingdom Hearts. But I don't know, I find that very unlikely...

Stinky Pete, on the other hand, is an established villain who has something against Woody and Buzz. He can benefit from what Young Xehanort is doing because he no longer has to be bounded by humans.
Well it was Pixar who wanted an original plot to the Toy Story world. An original take on Zurg should be a possibility.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
So yes, every Disney world's villain is working with Organization XIII in one way or another.
Once again Alpha Baymax, it's not going to be EVERY Disney villain that the Seekers of Darknesses will team up with. Do you see Xigbar and Vanitas working with Hades and Randall respectively in their home worlds? No cause they have their own motivations in that specific world (e.g. Vanitas collecting the screams from to fuel his Unversed and merging Ventus Heart).

Also I'm siding with Swoosh, if Pixar wanted an original plot then an original take on Zurg is possible.

Last edited:

robotman

I don't know about the bosses but I've got an incredibly strong feeling that the bosses of the worlds aren't going to be who we think they'll be.

I don't think that Randall will be the final boss of Monsters Inc, I don't think that Zurg will be the boss in Toy Story, I don't think that Gothel will be the boss in Tangled and I don't think that Hans will be the boss in Frozen. The only final boss I'm sure of is Davy Jones in Pirates of the Caribbean.

I have a feeling that a lot of the final bosses will be large Unversed, Heartless and Nobodies... I really hope that I'm wrong though, I'd love for the bosses to be our favourite Disney Villains.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Once again Alpha Baymax, it's not going to be EVERY Disney villain that the Seekers of Darknesses will team up with. Do you see Xigbar and Vanitas working with Hades and Randall respectively in their home worlds? No cause they have their own motivations in that specific world (e.g. Vanitas collecting the screams from to fuel his Unversed and merging Ventus Heart).

Also I'm siding with Swoosh, if Pixar wanted an original plot then an original take on Zurg is possible.

Why did you ignore the Famitsu translations just to further validate your headcannon?

KH13's Famitsu's translations disagree.

https://www.kh13.com/news/updated-k...-story-gameplay-and-keyblade-discussed-r2703/

A twisted world due to the influence of Organization XIII
"Organization XIII consists of 13 Seekers of Darkness with Master Xehanort as their leader - he will try to use the villains of each world to pursue their goals. In this world, Marluxia approaches Gothel, but what are his intentions?".

What does "he will try to use the villains of each world to pursue their goals." mean to you? cause correct me if my interpretation of this sentence is not correct, but that seems to translate to "Xehanort will try to use the Disney villains from every Disney world to further his agenda".

Just because you cannot see Xigbar and Hades or Vanitas and Randall working together, doesn't mean that it's not going to happen. Famitsu outright confirmed that every Disney villain from each Disney world will interact with Organization XIII.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Why did you ignore the Famitsu translations just to further validate your headcannon?

What does "he will try to use the villains of each world to pursue their goals." mean to you? cause correct me if my interpretation of this sentence is not correct, but that seems to translate to "Xehanort will try to use the Disney villains from every Disney world to further his agenda".

Just because you cannot see Xigbar and Hades or Vanitas and Randall working together, doesn't mean that it's not going to happen. Famitsu outright confirmed that every Disney villain from each Disney world will interact with Organization XIII.
I'm not ignoring the info, I'm just saying that some, not all of the Seekers of Darkness of Darkness will interact with the Disney villains of their worlds.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not ignoring the info, I'm just saying that some, not all of the Seekers of Darkness of Darkness will interact with the Disney villains of their worlds.

Lol it's funny he gives you proof and you're still arguing about it. Very clearly, that's what Org XIII is trying to do.

wolfshadow0118

It could be that other org members will interact with disney villians or only Master Xehanort will. Wasn' it stated that Marluxis will be involved with mother gothel?

Last edited:

robotman

It could be that other org members will interact with disney villians or only Master Xehanort will. Wasn' it stated that Marluxis will be involved with mother gothel?

Well Marluxia is in Tangled but I don't think that he'll be the final boss, I'd be very surprised if he was. Someone has completed this section online but they won't reveal who the final boss of the world was. I doubt that any organisation member would be the final boss of a world though, especially when all the members are meant to be at the Keyblade Graveyard for the final battle.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Lol it's funny he gives you proof and you're still arguing about it. Very clearly, that's what Org XIII is trying to do.
It's also funny you seem to support him and just attack me for something I instigated

You know now what this has gone far enough with the both of you Alpha and TruestSyn I'm disengaging from this argument as this has gone Far Enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back