• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- New Guilty Gear Baby!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Guilty Gear X3rd New Guilty Gear Baby!!!!

Awww yeeeaahhh

About time, it's been a while.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Ky has a ponytail.

God officially exists.

Also, everyone will like it for a little bit then say it sucks cuz it isn't XX. You know it in your hearts to be true.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
This is the best news I've seen in the FGC in probably a good 2-3 years. I've been waiting AGES to play a new GG.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Why aren't you guys more hype? THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE HYPE.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
i wonder how long before all the dumb fans notice the bb-like hitstop and start bitching about it

also i want younger overture characters in this game

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Faust, Slayer, Johnny. That's all I'm asking for before I try and make a huge list of who needs to be in.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Holy shit, Potemkin really got a new look. Wow. That looks friggin awesome. Glad that Chip and Venom basically look almost untouched too, they didn't really need much done to them design wise.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I can't even see shit from these videos, but it looks fun from what I can. Damn, I'm so ready for a new GG.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Can't do much about that. Loketests always have horrible cam quality footage.

Also, didn't realize the site was linked in here.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd Portal Site

Looking at the system, it seems like ID is an actual mechanic this time around :p

Though my Japanese isn't exactly the best, from what I can make out of the clash system, it works like this:

Two attacks of equal strength hit, it's just a normal clash like any other.

If one attack is stronger than the other, the attack will blow back the weaker one (though, whether or not this leads to a combo opportunity will have to be confirmed in the loketests/final release).

If two particularly strong attack clash, you'll enter "Danger Time," during which the next attack will have "Super Counter" properties (likely similar to BB/P4A's Fatal Counter).

Of course, the general implication is that clashes will be more frequent. Whether or not we're talking Arcana Heart frequent is yet to be seen. I'm interested in seeing how it'll affect the meta (if at all).

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Chronophantasma, bringing back Guilty gear, new P4A.

Not a big fan of Blazblue, my copy of Extend just sits there really. Guilty Gear is a must for me as much as I've missed the series.

P4A2.. God. I may actually have to miss this title. I love ASW, but I'm feeling super oversaturated on their games right now. I dunno what the hell they could announce that could possibly make me want anything more at this point.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[video=youtube;M5pkaWp8Xso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5pkaWp8Xso[/video]

Axl & I-No represent.

Looks to be a Sony exclusive as far as consoles go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back