• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi ship system in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
the only time I actually "ship built" was basically just putting on massive amount of weapons whether they were on the ship or floating around the edge, it looked like a hunk of junk flying through space, but it was so effective XD
I built ships from scratch in KH. In KH1, it's really hard to find the parts you want quickly.

I wonder if chests in KH3 will have Gummis in them, still?

MyNameisAnsem

Well, when I said I wasn't that good at ship building, I should have made a note that I did use the blueprints. I was just never any good at building my own ship from scratch. Not that it was a tedious process, but just cause I could never get it to look all that good. ;~;

Now that I've never done. It seems like it would be too difficult to make a ship that looks good but also has the stats you need to survive.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Now that I've never done. It seems like it would be too difficult to make a ship that looks good but also has the stats you need to survive.

I think only those that really take the time to get the right pieces needed to get the stats required to go after those higher levels of gummy highways would be able to build their dream ship. Sadly, I am not on that list of people haha.

nxtgarnett5

I built ships from scratch in KH. In KH1, it's really hard to find the parts you want quickly.

I wonder if chests in KH3 will have Gummis in them, still?

Building ships from scratch is something I never tried. I'm sure it can be fun, but honestly it just seems like so much work to find every individual part you want, as much as I'd like my gummi ship to be a looker, I'd rather just have it be a destroyer XD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Building ships from scratch is something I never tried. I'm sure it can be fun, but honestly it just seems like so much work to find every individual part you want, as much as I'd like my gummi ship to be a looker, I'd rather just have it be a destroyer XD

*is tempted to say DEATH TO MING!*

But yeah, it sure is a lot of work to get every single piece haha. I might go at it this time around in 2.5 remix.

nxtgarnett5

Well, maybe finding good pieces will be expedited in KH3? Perhaps as minigame rewards so people don't feel disappointed at getting a Gummi during gameplay in the story...

I mean as much as I loved putting new pieces on my gummi ship in KH1, there was just something a little disappointing sometimes about finding an "aero-g" in a treasure chest

MyNameisAnsem

I mean as much as I loved putting new pieces on my gummi ship in KH1, there was just something a little disappointing sometimes about finding an "aero-g" in a treasure chest

I felt the same way, but that's really only because I never used the gummi builder the first time playing KH1.

nxtgarnett5

I'm mean, even a shipbuilder like me wants to see some changes in Gummi collection in the 3rd game. I'm not ALWAYS building ships, ya know!

You say that now, until the gummi collection doesn't change at all, and then you find yourself sitting there for hours building a beautiful gummi ship in KH3 XD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm mean, even a shipbuilder like me wants to see some changes in Gummi collection in the 3rd game. I'm not ALWAYS building ships, ya know!

You want it a little easier, I take it? If so, then I completely agree. Like I said in a previous post, building it from scratch can be a wee-bit tedious. xD

MyNameisAnsem

You want it a little easier, I take it? If so, then I completely agree. Like I said in a previous post, building it from scratch can be a wee-bit tedious. xD

And then I remember that some people had to actually make all the blueprints for the game. I would hate having to do that.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
As long as you share that beautiful swan with me, I'll share the nuclear weapon big block ship with you =)
Hey, if it's got firepower, I'm on board in a heartbeat! :D

Hmmm...I dunno. I know that I'd like to be a blueprint designer for KH3, myself. I'd love to show everyone my wacky ideas in multiplayer!

nxtgarnett5

Hey, if it's got firepower, I'm on board in a heartbeat! :D

Hmmm...I dunno. I know that I'd like to be a blueprint designer for KH3, myself. I'd love to show everyone my wacky ideas in multiplayer!

Maybe...just maybe...we could combine our designs, go into the garage together and come out with the greatest combination of beauty and power the gummi ship world has ever seen?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Do you guys think that SE would actually feature a community feature for Gummy ships? I do think that would be a really awesome feature to have KH3.

nxtgarnett5

Do you guys think that SE would actually feature a community feature for Gummy ships? I do think that would be a really awesome feature to have KH3.

I mean if it becomes a multiplayer thing than why not? You could have teams form swarms are the best gummi ships you guys can make. Or combine to make the fastest one for a race. I really thing are a ton of possibilities for a gummi ship multiplayer

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Well, a Gummi Ship has the capabilities that you install in it. There could be an endurance derby, a speed race, and maybe offense tournament where you fight others' groups of ships.
There are SO MANY possibilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back