• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
If the Secret Boss is 'Eraqus Sentiment/Nobody,' which I'm inclined to believe as of now, then I'll laugh until my sides hurt, and claim I won't bother to buy another KH game, seeing as how I can read Nomura's mind when it comes to the KH Universe, even though I'll still buy BBS anyway.

It's called a play on words. BBS is released in North America September 2010, last I heard.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
lol ok. i think it will be eraqus sentiment though. that or MXs....

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?
Nomura: I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.
CONFIRMED: You're not going to find out anyway, so stop bothering with theories.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Correction: We'll find out anyway, because it'll be explained by Nomura. We'll keep theorizing, regardless, and find out who it is and actually confirm the identity when plausible. It's called we still have an unknown amount of KH games (As far as I know) that could explain the Cloaked Entity. KH III and beyond, if at all. More than likely it'll be explained in KH III.

But it's more than likely, like you said, Vanitas97, a Sentiment/Nobody of MX or Eraqus.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
actually your post seemed to give the impresiion that theorizing is useless so we might as well stop.
jokes, they're hard to interpret eh?

It'd be stupid to say that you should stop theorizing in a forum built entirely around that.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'm going to try to ignore that off-track post, and the one before it. Nevermind, all the way back up to where I last posted. Get back on topic, and take the argument somewhere else. HeartSeams, I don't really see why you needed to post that, seeing as how the Cloaked Entity in BBS is generally the same as the Lingering Sentiment from KHII. It's more than likely basic knowledge that it'll be revealed in some later KH game. Your joke wasn't really implied to be joking, in my opinion, and it really just seemed as if you were trying to end the topic, and then backed off when it was pointed out that this is THEORY, not whatever you assumed it was. Kthnxbai.

Typically, I don't care if it won't be explained in BBS - I'm still allowed to theorize and base my claims on what I see in the game's structure and Nomura's jiggery pokkery with the KH Series so far.

Eraqus has to be him, in some shape or form. He can't be too good of person to not be brought back by Nomura.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm going to try to ignore that off-track post, and the one before it. Nevermind, all the way back up to where I last posted. Get back on topic, and take the argument somewhere else. HeartSeams, I don't really see why you needed to post that, seeing as how the Cloaked Entity in BBS is generally the same as the Lingering Sentiment from KHII. It's more than likely basic knowledge that it'll be revealed in some later KH game. Your joke wasn't really implied to be joking, in my opinion, and it really just seemed as if you were trying to end the topic, and then backed off when it was pointed out that this is THEORY, not whatever you assumed it was. Kthnxbai.

Typically, I don't care if it won't be explained in BBS - I'm still allowed to theorize and base my claims on what I see in the game's structure and Nomura's jiggery pokkery with the KH Series so far.

Eraqus has to be him, in some shape or form. He can't be too good of person to not be brought back by Nomura.
lol why would i ever try to end such a progressive thread?

Eraqus prolly will be brought back, but i don't think this is him. I'm thinking its more likely what was left behind by MX, just because of the similarities to Xemnas, ya know. And i think these were the weapons MX used before he acquired a keyblade, which explains why his sentiment would have them. And i think his sentiment looks like his younger self, due to his strong desire for renewed youth.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Well, can't say I'd argue with that one.

It's MX, and if not MX-related, then a longshot it's Eraqus.

Or it could be Walt Disney! D: It has to be Walt, and if it is, Aqua's screwed, because you never mess with Mickey Mouse's Father. D:

Sora9890

I'm thinking........Eraqus or MX hearless body. Not MX's heatless because heatless don't exist yet, i mean his body that was left after he stabbed himself in the heart wif his keyblade. I'm leaning more towars that then Eraqus's body, beacuse well...his heart is in Terra and well....idk lol just a gut feeling it isn't, but he might be it. Or.....what I really want it to be, is a new character. A new character that we'd nvr guess.

Mog

Awards
I'm thinking........Eraqus or MX hearless body. Not MX's heatless because heatless don't exist yet, i mean his body that was left after he stabbed himself in the heart wif his keyblade. I'm leaning more towars that then Eraqus's body, beacuse well...his heart is in Terra and well....idk lol just a gut feeling it isn't, but he might be it. Or.....what I really want it to be, is a new character. A new character that we'd nvr guess.
How can a body function without a heart. I mean take Ventus for Example. He has no heart, and his body has been left lifeless, no motion. So how can it be MX's body. Not possible, sorry bud :p and same with Eraqus. However a new character is possible, But BBS has given us too many new characters, I think we are going to see a farmiliar face here..

Sora9890

How can a body function without a heart. I mean take Ventus for Example. He has no heart, and his body has been left lifeless, no motion. So how can it be MX's body. Not possible, sorry bud :p and same with Eraqus. However a new character is possible, But BBS has given us too many new characters, I think we are going to see a farmiliar face here..

Ya ur right lol......But who do u have in mind for the familiar face?? Lol....I think it has to be a guy because of the figure...Lol idk who though lol I'm stumped.

Mog

Awards
Ya ur right lol......But who do u have in mind for the familiar face?? Lol....I think it has to be a guy because of the figure...Lol idk who though lol I'm stumped.
I haven't a bloody clue. I could have a foolish guess and say Ansem The Wise, as we did see him In BBS(talking to aqua,in the realm of darkness) wearing An Org13 coat just as this shady looking character with the blue blades is wearing. And yeah you could say 'Ansem The Wise? WDF. He prob doesn't even have weapons.' , but I mean he was in the realm of darkness, I doubt he'd stroll in there with no battle experience and no weapons.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There are two kinds of hearts: the metaphorical feeling, light and darkness heart (called 'kokoro' and used constantly in this series), and the organ (called 'shinzou'). The case with Nobodies (and Ven) is that they lack a kokoro, but they still have their shinzou.

Mog

Awards
There are two kinds of hearts: the metaphorical feeling, light and darkness heart (called 'kokoro' and used constantly in this series), and the organ (called 'shinzou'). The case with Nobodies (and Ven) is that they lack a kokoro, but they still have their shinzou.
Ya well Vens 'shinzou' hardly physically left his body and tore a hole through Sora's chest, did it ? LOL :D :D You knew what I meant... Vens kokoro has gone, leaving him a lifeless body without it, like a coma. His body can't function until his heart is retrieved again.

Absolute

I haven't a bloody clue. I could have a foolish guess and say Ansem The Wise, as we did see him In BBS(talking to aqua,in the realm of darkness) wearing An Org13 coat just as this shady looking character with the blue blades is wearing. And yeah you could say 'Ansem The Wise? WDF. He prob doesn't even have weapons.' , but I mean he was in the realm of darkness, I doubt he'd stroll in there with no battle experience and no weapons.

He was blown to kingdom come and ended up in the Dark Realm after KHII. In that instance, he had no choice.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
He prob doesn't even have weapons.' , but I mean he was in the realm of darkness, I doubt he'd stroll in there with no battle experience and no weapons.

In all the times he went to the Realm of Darkness, he was forced in. Apprentice Xehanort and the other apprentices banished him to the realm of darkness and in KH2, he exploded into the Realm of Darkness. He didn't just stroll in going "Let's go travel to the realm of darkness just for the heck of it!" And in the KH2 Ansem Reports, Ansem says that he was dying, the darkness was eating him away... he had no weapons and no protection at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back